• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Conference Championship Thread

I don't get the whole Erin Andrews appeal. The older she gets she looks more like a crow.

Purdy has been rattled since that INT he threw. I find it interesting that a QB Whisperer like Kyle Shanahan hasn't gone tempo on offense with quick throws to try and get Purdy into a rhythm.

technically he is not. but will be 1st ballet
I mean I don't even like denfending player I don't care about but he has been the best TE in the league over the last 10 years.

I had to defend Ed Reed once. I ******* hate Ed Reed and he is no on Troy's level but he was a great player.

Jeez Purdy's inaccuracy makes Pickett's look good!

Goff, Gibbs, Montgomery, St Brown, Jameson Williams, LaPorta
Kenny/Rudolph, Warren, Najee, DJ, Pickens, Freiermuth

Lions OL is better, but there’s nothing they are doing schematically that the Steelers can’t do.
You aren't wrong. Overall, I do believe the Lions have better talent, but the Steelers is good enough to get it done.

Goff - Steelers QB
Goff, IMO, is much better. Proven winner with two teams, very productive, strong arm. Steelers really lack in this area.

Montgomery - Harris
This is your power back, goal line production.

Gibbs - Warren
Gibbs is more talented and faster, but Warren can do similar types of plays.

St. Brown - Johnson
St. Brown is elite, Johnson is a mid-low No. 1. Johnson can get open, I don't see the clutch factor that St. Brown has.

Williams - Pickens
Both can stretch the field

LaPorta - Freiermuth
LaPorta is better and Freiermuth is better than he showed this year. Capable of producing 70+ receptions a year if they used him better.

I mean I don't even like denfending player I don't care about but he has been the best TE in the league over the last 10 years.

I had to defend Ed Reed once. I ******* hate Ed Reed and he is no on Troy's level but he was a great player.
yeah I would say it is between him and Muth

The way the C chipped his block and went to the LT on the last run. Wow. Must be nice

You just let the Niners back in. Should have been caught but that is irrelevant. The points were more important.

Dan Campbell you might love the guy but man the guy takes way too many risks IMO. He could and should have kicked the FG there to keep it a 3 score game. Now a TD here by the 49'ers and it's a 1 score game
He hesitated in the first half but did the right thing and kicked the field goal. When you have a 14 point lead with in field goal range and a couple yards for first down, you kick it.