• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Conference Championship Thread

R.f1685d6d85ea39b1c8f091a9d79402a2

The Lions O-line is the difference maker in this ball game. Not to mention Chase Young absolutely SUCKS!

Too funny. They're playing Don't Stop Believing in the background in SF at halftime. That's Detroit's theme song especially for the Wings. Born and Raised in South Detroit 🤣

Goff, Gibbs, Montgomery, St Brown, Jameson Williams, LaPorta
Kenny/Rudolph, Warren, Najee, DJ, Pickens, Freiermuth

Lions OL is better, but there’s nothing they are doing schematically that the Steelers can’t do.

This is the 4th NFC Championship game in the last 5 years for the 49ers and they are the ones playing like it's their first time. Have to give credit to the Lions staff for having them ready. I wish the Steelers had half the offensive play-calling ability of Detroit.

Too funny. They're playing Don't Stop Believing in the background in SF at halftime. That's Detroit's theme song especially for the Wings. Born and Raised in South Detroit 🤣
But Journey is from SF :confused1:

Is Greg Olson wearing a toupe or is it just a combover?

And now I have my drunken idiot coworker from Baltimore telling me that Travis Kelce is not a HOF player........
technically he is not. but will be 1st ballet

No way the NFL let's Taylor Swift get one game away. Too much money to make on all the Swifties watching the SB and beyond.

Those, THIS has a lot to do with it.

To many non-calls, Took to near 3rd 1/4 before a Chiefs holding call. They were mugging the “D” line and bad enough to see it nearly every play.

Most certainly a little from the Goodell friend————-

Salute the nation