• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Conference Championships thread.

There’s no way they’re not cheating for the playoffs. There’s no way they can go from mediocre, with declining talent levels, to juggernaut just because the playoffs started. It defies any kind of logic

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

No doubt they are still cheating. It can be nothing else. Seriously. They know what plays to call, what is coming. They are still stealing signals. I think some teams actually change **** up for them. But Andy isn't that smart.

Thought that said "turbolaxative".

Let’s go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Better. C'mon you chef *****.

No doubt they are still cheating. It can be nothing else. Seriously. They know what plays to call, what is coming. They are still stealing signals. I think some teams actually change **** up for them. But Andy isn't that smart.

do the penguins cheat when they suck then all the sudden win the cup? whining about cheating constantly sounds like a liberal thing to do. What the pats are doing in this game is certainly not rocket science. They are simply collapsing the pocket over and over and taking what the D is giving. Chiefs are/ were simply being beat in the trenches

do the penguins cheat when they suck then all the sudden win the cup? whining about cheating constantly sounds like a liberal thing to do. What the pats are doing in this game is certainly not rocket science. They are simply collapsing the pocket over and over and taking what the D is giving. Chiefs are/ were simply being beat in the trenches

Keep politics off the football board, please.

leave my Pens out of this. . . lol

Nice stop. **** the cheaters.

A little defense!

Hill is not known for his intelligence.. that’s for sure.

I don't see a ton of Chiefs games, but every game I see Hill runs on punt backwards for a big loss

Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Pens are talented top to bottom.. it shouldn’t (and doesn’t) surprise anyone when they win. And 82 game seasons are long and every team has a lull here and there. The *s do not possess nearly the talent the Pens do and have been caught before. So when they beat more talented teams looking totally different than they have all year, it looks suspicious. I can see thinking the cheating accusation is a stretch, but that’s a ****** parallel you’re making. And you not agreeing with something doesn’t make it “liberal” keep that **** out of here. **** is wrong with you?

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

The obligatory special teams penalty.....well, except the Pats. They're exempt.

Once a cheater twice a cheater, a cheater.

blocking / stopping pressure up the middle should be a simple fix...Reid better get his head out of his ***