• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Conference Championships thread.

I wish they'd show replays of the coverage on the plays where Mahomes is holding the ball and getting sacked. I'd like to see just how blatant the holding is because there's no way the pats mediocre DBs can cover anybody on the chiefs

I wish they'd show replays of the coverage on the plays where Mahomes is holding the ball and getting sacked. I'd like to see just how blatant the holding is because there's no way the pats mediocre DBs can cover anybody on the chiefs

Those tapes are burned immediately after the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been watching the CBs instead of the QB....they are mugging up to 5 yards before release and no calls.

They should be flagged almost every play but they know the refs can't do that, so they keep holding and mugging

Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Difference in this game is NE has better OL and DL, Bellicheat is better than Reid and Brady has all the experience vs Mahomes.

tenor.gif

Game over. ******* gsddamn patholes.

Chiefs make our defense look like the 70s steel curtain.

Andy Reid......lol, super genius. You gutless beta coach.

I’m sorry but no way in is patriots defense all of a sudden the best in defense in the league now that’s it’s in the playoffs. They are getting away with a lot of **** we aren’t seeing on TV.

pats were horrible against the run just a few weeks ago. what happened?

Saints whining about a PI call.....F you, I absolutely love the fact you lost your SB chance after the BS PI against the Steelers. F You!

There’s no way they’re not cheating for the playoffs. There’s no way they can go from mediocre, with declining talent levels, to juggernaut just because the playoffs started. It defies any kind of logic

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Saints whining about a PI call.....F you, I absolutely love the fact you lost your SB chance after the BS PI against the Steelers. F You!

Yeah those missed calls didn’t matter just a few weeks ago. Funny how that changes. How about protect a 13-0 lead. Payton is a whiny *****.