• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Conference Championships thread.

What a joke!!!!!!!! i'm so tired of the Pats soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ******* tiredddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patriots luck back into the SB. I just can’t believe Ford was offsides in that play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disgusting- how did that defense win 13 games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I will not be watching the SB, that is for damn sure.

KC defense is horrible. Look at the Pats offensive weapons. Hogan, Eddlemen, Patterson, White. I’ve never seen a team do so much with so little. Then you look at our roster on offense.
Doesn’t figure does it?

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Nice to see that the refs officiating the games today cost both home teams the game! Absolutely brutal! Thank god I'm not a Saints fan.

Brady has gotten Weirder and weirder the older he gets.

KC defense is horrible. Look at the Pats offensive weapons. Hogan, Eddlemen, Patterson, White. I’ve never seen a team do so much with so little. Then you look at our roster on offense.
Doesn’t figure does it?

It does when you don't have to worry about offensive holding calls or only 5 defensive pass interference calls all year.

Doesn’t figure does it?

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

They have Brady. Ben's good, but he's no Tom Brady. How often do you see Brady do the head scratching thing that other qbs do?

******* Andy Reid stands there and watches his gassed defense sucking wind and loses the game with timeouts in his pocket. Nantz even called it.

WTF

That’s how Andy rolls..

OT rules are garbage. Tomlin is on the CC...change the rule now. Lord knows we have been burned by not having the opportunity to match the immediate score in OT.