• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Conference Championships thread.

This game was lost when KC scored too fast. I swear the Pats let them in. Down by 3 they should have turtle balled it on purpose and tie with FG if they were stopped.

An awful end to an awful ******* season. I will not be watching the Super Bowl. I literally have zero interest.

**** that idiot lined up in the neutral zone and **** the refs and most of all **** Brady and the *Patriots.

Nice to see that the refs officiating the games today cost both home teams the game! Absolutely brutal! Thank god I'm not a Saints fan.

Bullshit, if a DE doesn’t line up a yard over the LOS, the game was over.

“Edelman should be a hall of fame candidate” - boomer

Lol what a ****** idiot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KC should have taken another shot at the end zone before kicking.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app
Totally agree with this. 11 seconds is too much time left not to take a shot.
55 is an idiot. You can forgive a guy caught holding, or even jumping offside. How the hell can you line up offside? He was off side by a mile. Of course if KC shows up in the first half, they win going away.

“Edelman should be a hall of fame candidate” - boomer

Lol what a ****** idiot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is he? Edelman does a lot of the things Hines Ward did. He gets open, and makes tough catches.

Are the Rams allowed to think they can win or is that disrespecting the pats?

Nice to see that the refs officiating the games today cost both home teams the game! Absolutely brutal! Thank god I'm not a Saints fan.

Saints were robbed, but **** them.
Pay back for the damn ref screw up we got from playing them.

This season has shown a major officiating issue.
I wonder how many fans will be turned away because?

How many times will the *Pat's be given gifts by opposing players and referees. Ridiculous. Brady threw a game ending 3rd INT and is bailed out by a brain dead moron.

Just sick. Can't stand the cheaters. Hope the Rams can beat them, but I don't see it happening. Refs will put away the whistle and not call the *Pats for their PI all game.

Well, here in Los Angeles, if my STEELERS ain't in it, I will roll with the Rams.

I loved them as a kid but they were always #2 in my heart. When they left for St. Louis I disowned them.

NOW THEY GET OUR UNDIVIDED SUPPORT...

Are the Rams allowed to think they can win or is that disrespecting the pats?

I hope between the slurping of the Pats that's going to occur and the talk of the Saints being jobbed out of a SB that the Rams are ultra-focused and pissed off for this game.

I hope.

I saw some picks, some push offs, some holds. Some bad ref calls, some bad defense. Some bad coaching.

The painful looking game had it all.

Notice they didn't mention Ford being offside as the difference in the game.

I feel bad for Mahomes. Under siege all day, made some incredible plays and tied it up with 0:39 seconds on the clock w/ one time out. Kid did everything he could. Shame.

I feel bad for Mahomes. Under siege all day, made some incredible plays and tied it up with 0:39 seconds on the clock w/ one time out. Kid did everything he could. Shame.
If that were Ben, everyone here would be bitching he didn't do anything in the first half 😉

Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app