• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Conference Championships thread.

Trying to cover speedy receivers with LBers...where have I seen that before?

Why is Brees even on the field when Payton pulls his cute ****?

Why would anyone ever pay big money to a RB again??? Big contract Gurley is watching a guy whose on his 3rd team of the year get the bulk of the carries in this game.

Hit the bricks Meveon...

Is [FONT=&quot]Jared Goff good [/FONT][FONT=Endzone Sans Medium, sans-serif]enough? I say he's an above average to good QB, who will need a team effort to win a game on this level. [/FONT]

The game is starting to get interesting.

Why would anyone ever pay big money to a RB again??? Big contract Gurley is watching a guy whose on his 3rd team of the year get the bulk of the carries in this game.

Hit the bricks Meveon...

Wtf?!!
Gurley is one of the good guys in the league

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Kamara has hands like fly paper.

Wtf?!!
Gurley is one of the good guys in the league

I don't know anything about Gurley's personality or what kind of teammate he is, I'm not saying he's not a good dude. My point is Anderson has been cut twice this year and is playing for peanuts-and out playing Gurley who is on a huge contract.

Its been well proven good backs can be found in middle rounds or free agency every year.

PIT should not give big money to one of the bad guys on the league, at an expendable and replaceable position in Bell

Last edited:
I don't know anything about Gurley's personality or what kind of teammate he is, I'm not saying he's not a good dude. My point is Anderson has been cut twice this year and is playing for peanuts-and out playing Gurley who is on a huge contract.

Its been well proven good backs can be found in middle rounds or free agency every year.

PIT should not give big money to one of the bad guys on the league, at an expendable and replaceable position in Bell

I hear you, I said that about sequan Barkley
He’s a special talent but they coulda had a franchise QB and gotten a good back in he second

I have no clue what pass interference is anymore