• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Conference Championships thread.

He deserves to miss this. The officials stole this game from the Saints. Obvious PI not called 2 series ago and then the obvious PI and helmet to helmet on the last series that would have ended this.

****, thought it was veering off

Game stolen by the refs. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the Saints end up losing this. Holy ****!

Is the ref that didnt .ake that call the one the rams fans were petitioning to get rid of?

Must suck playing in that dome. Great home field advantage.

Did he just say they play full quarters just like a regular game until someone wins? I knew they both got the ball nowadays (unless a TD) but they said this is new this year. Anyone know about that?

Did he just say they play full quarters just like a regular game until someone wins? I knew they both got the ball nowadays (unless a TD) but they said this is new this year. Anyone know about that?

Yes they play until someone wins.

I heard that. I think he mispoke.

Aikman clarified it. They can still win with a TD and don't have to play a full quarter.

If the ball wasn't tipped, why was that not PI on #53?