• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

CONFESSION TIME: What are some of your “Worst Takes” on Steeler Nation?

i notice that no one ever confused Coolie with an intellectual post.

best take - Cam Sutton would be better than you cuntfaced cocksuckers were saying
best take 2 - that Minkah would be better than who we picked and better than he was at the time. looking at you, @Hines57
worst take - Fred Gibson (hangs head in shame)

one time I made a dick comment and then the next day I mentioned I was drunk the day before in multiple posts just to cover it up.

2002. Not sure if we were Steelernation yet but I thought Verron Haynes was the absolute steel of the draft. just because I met him once at Georgia

one time I made a dick comment and then the next day I mentioned I was drunk the day before in multiple posts just to cover it up.

2002. Not sure if we were Steelernation yet but I thought Verron Haynes was the absolute steel of the draft. just because I met him once at Georgia
You must have been thinking of Coolie.

Thought that Danny Farmer was the steal of the draft in 2000. Never played a down for the Steelers, ended up with 43 NFL catches in 6 years. Honorable mention goes to Fred Gibson, another 4th round receiver I really liked in '05.

I once thought Superman was well respected and about 1/2 intelligent……………….

I was wrong on the first, but dead ringer on the second………………..

Salute the nation

From May of 2019 I started a thread on J Sam...I was pretty high on him, but he could never get much going..

"So I think this kid has some special skills, yet he's not an every down back.

I think he can pick up some of the slack from AB's production, albeit in a different way.

HE IS ALWAYS A THREAT...He can run, he has great hands & is pretty slippery after the catch".

That Troy had a big head. Well that is what I am know for here to some. I was referring to his small statue and height is in his head disproportionately, and is not tall at the shoulder length and it took on a life of its own.

I believed we would win the superbowl last year...and the year before... and the one before that and you get... ad nauseam.

ps we are gonna win it all this year with a record of 23-0.

.....and winning the superbowl in a massive blowout and not in nail biting take 5 years off your life drama. It's a most pleasant dream every year before the season.

Then reality implodes my dream.

That Troy had a big head. Well that is what I am know for here to some. I was referring to his small statue and height is in his head disproportionately, and is not tall at the shoulder length and it took on a life of its own.
Don't sell yourself short, you are known for plenty of other dumb arse ****.

I've never had a bad take. I attribute that to my general lack of takes.
But.. Bermuda still owes me $100 for Limas not turning out to be a better than Calvin Johnson

I gave Cooch a thumbs up on a thread this morning…. Does this count? 😈

I did too, same post. He actually had something worth reading and made sense.

Something unusual, but still there

Salute the nation