• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

CONFESSION TIME: What are some of your “Worst Takes” on Steeler Nation?

Now the absolute worse thing Ive ever posted on a board anywhere, and which I am not proud of at all, didn’t happen here.
It came immediately after the Boston Bombing… now here is the thing… the Pens were scheduled to be playing in Boston that night and that year some of the Boston trolls were getting unbelievably annoying …
I was in a pretty heated troll thread on a national hockey forum, and some of those bostonian ******** were being such jackasses…

When the news broke, everyone’s tone immediately shifted to support for Boston, but I was really pissed and giving zero ***** at that point so I posted something to the extent of, “couldn’t happen to a better city…they should have used a nuke.”

It wasn’t my finest moment 🫤… it was also one of the few times that I felt getting banned from a forum was justified lol..

Not a that the take was wrong but the very first post I made on here I spelled Chuck Noll's name wrong (Knoll). The welcome I received was effin' BRUTAL!
I think I can picture this in my mind....You had the ball in your hands as a Rookie & thought you were taking it to the house & you got smashed in the backfield by our Grizzled Vets?...

Steeler Nation Forum was in mid-season form...

Now the absolute worse thing Ive ever posted on a board anywhere, and which I am not proud of at all, didn’t happen here.
It came immediately after the Boston Bombing… now here is the thing… the Pens were scheduled to be playing in Boston that night and that year some of the Boston trolls were getting unbelievably annoying …
I was in a pretty heated troll thread on a national hockey forum, and some of those bostonian ******** were being such jackasses…

When the news broke, everyone’s tone immediately shifted to support for Boston, but I was really pissed and giving zero ***** at that point so I posted something to the extent of, “couldn’t happen to a better city…they should have used a nuke.”

It wasn’t my finest moment 🫤… it was also one of the few times that I felt getting banned from a forum was justified lol..
Boston fans of anything are the worst. No other city even comes close.

Not a that the take was wrong but the very first post I made on here I spelled Chuck Noll's name wrong (Knoll). The welcome I received was effin' BRUTAL! To this day I blame spell corret . . .

He who has not sinned,…… may cast the first stone.

I remember that steelerscotty.

I have issues with several fingers so I have to type with about 3-5 fingers and I miss or add letters. I’ve spelled / added / whole different meanings than what I wanted to. Add to that, I hardly ever proof read and then spell check to boot.

ALL GOOD HERE and this is still the best site ever on the web…… STEELERNATION.COM

Salute the nation

Never been to Philly, have you?

NO, but I can go by rumor and what is shown on TV, add in live account testimonials……….. and we all get the picture.

I’m just glad that in PITTSBURGH, most fans are A-ok.

Salute the nation

I guess those who hate Santa suck in a big way, but not the entitled, cheating, latte loving way that the Bahstin fans do. Can't stand them.

Even in my far far away little town, there is a MASShole fan and the ONLY good thing is she has massive teets. She will rub in when her team is ahead, but as soon as they fall short, she leaves. If by chance the cheaters come back and win,….. she will come back to the bar and gloat……..

Salute the nation

I was pissed about drafting Ben when we already had Tommy Gun! I wanted Chris Gamble out of OSU and it was salt in the wound when the Steelers drafted Colclough in the 2nd round. Man was I pissed. bwahahaaha

But, we got Fast Willie Parker that year as an UDFA.

Even in my far far away little town, there is a MASShole fan and the ONLY good thing is she has massive teets. She will rub in when her team is ahead, but as soon as they fall short, she leaves. If by chance the cheaters come back and win,….. she will come back to the bar and gloat……..

Salute the nation
Ask her to make 1 Patriot that played before Tom brady

Salute the nation
The doctor my wife works for is from Rhode Island. She and her husband are (were, lol) huge pats****** fans. Last couple seasons have been hilarious for me regarding their team because of how they were bitching like crazy about the games. They were just accustomed to getting every call, winning divisions and superb owls.

Now they are back to not watching football at all...done.

My embarrassing pick?

One that I'm not proud of is Ennis Davis. I thought he was going to be a beast...totally stunk.

The doctor my wife works for is from Rhode Island. She and her husband are (were, lol) huge pats****** fans. Last couple seasons have been hilarious for me regarding their team because of how they were bitching like crazy about the games. They were just accustomed to getting every call, winning divisions and superb owls.

My embarrassing pick?

One that I'm not proud of is Ennis Davis. I thought he was going to be a beast...totally stunk.

Every single non bostonian said that as soon as the winning was done that fanbase was going to go back to baseball and basketball and hockey. They just traditionally are frontrunners.
The Cheatmaster will retire and then they will have a down period and you will see a bigger dip in attendance than normal for a rebuild…

My embarrassing pick?

I love hearing the misery of cheatriots MASShole fans………. Couldn’t happen to a better franchise ****-ers.

Salute the nation

Ask her to make 1 Patriot that played before Tom brady

Other than t*mmyb*y, when he was on the team, she couldn’t name one current or past.

Salute the nation

I was pissed about drafting Ben when we already had Tommy Gun! I wanted Chris Gamble out of OSU and it was salt in the wound when the Steelers drafted Colclough in the 2nd round. Man was I pissed. bwahahaaha

WOW, JUST WOW...The fact you copped & admitted to this earns you mad respect

YOU ARE CURRENTLY THE "UNOFFICIAL" FRONT RUNNER FOR THE WORST TAKE ON STEELER NATION FORUM

:herewego:

Last edited:
NO, but I can go by rumor and what is shown on TV, add in live account testimonials……….. and we all get the picture.

I’m just glad that in PITTSBURGH, most fans are A-ok.

Salute the nation

Yeah but the Eagles stadium was the only one known to have a jail.
That speakes volumes.

I predicted Jitter would pay up the $50 he lost on a bet. That didn't age well.

WOW, JUST WOW...The fact you copped & admitted to this earns you mad respect

YOU ARE CURRENTLY THE "UNOFFICIAL" FRONT RUNNER FOR THE WORST TAKE ON STEELER NATION FORUM

:herewego:
Don't sell yourself short I am sure you have plenty of takes that are worthy.

😁