• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Congressman calls for Christian holy war on Islamic radicals: ‘Kill them all’

Spike

Reaction score
Jus like I perdicted!

HOLY WAR!

A U.S. congressman from Louisiana posted Sunday on Facebook that “all of Christendom” is at war with “Islamic horror” and all “radicalized Islamic suspects” should be hunted and killed.

t5FitVX.png

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/politics-government/article154450109.html

---------------------------------------------------------

Heads asploding alert!

article-1248330-08255407000005DC-310_468x648.jpg

Psst. Here is a 1400 year old secret.............Don't tell anybody.

HOLY WAR!

Exactly what ISIS/Al Qaeda wants. Playing right into their hands. Ironically enough, it's the same thing the far-right in America wants. Chew on that for a moment, ISIS and the far-right have similar goals, achieving all-out holy war. Thank you President Trump (and Steve Bannon), without you, none of this would be possible!

Last edited:
Terrorist says: Stop pretending that violence is not part of Islam.

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/06/06/ex-uk-islamist-leader-stop-saying-violence-nothing-islam/

“When the prophet Mohammed said: ‘I have been ordered to fight the people until they declare there is no god but God and Muhammad is his messenger’, That’s clearly got something to do with violence doesn’t it?” Maajid suggested.

We should stop pretending .Pretending that religion ALL religion is not the problem.

2 Chronicles 15:13 “That whosoever would not seek the Lord God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.”

Mark 7:9

9 And he continued, “You have a fine way of setting aside the commands of God in order to observe your own traditions! 10 For Moses said, ‘Honor your father and mother,’ and, ‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.’ 11 But you say that if anyone declares that what might have been used to help their father or mother is Corban (that is, devoted to God)— 12

Maybe God himself is the problem. If you forgive sins, you only get more sinning. What kind of God supports more sinning?

Maybe God himself is the problem. If you forgive sins, you only get more sinning. What kind of God supports more sinning?

The one that sent his son to die for those sins.

Simply put, without Jesus’ death on the cross for our sins, no one would have eternal life. Jesus Himself said, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me” (John 14:6). In this statement, Jesus declares the reason for His birth, death, and resurrection—to provide the way to heaven for sinful mankind, who could never get there on their own.

(Israeli Secret Intelligence Service)

Shhhh...

We could pass a law that says anyone convicted and executed of a terrorism-related crime gets buried with a dead pig. It's not discriminatory if it applies to everyone.

We should stop pretending .Pretending that religion ALL religion is not the problem.

2 Chronicles 15:13 “That whosoever would not seek the Lord God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.”

Mark 7:9

9 And he continued, “You have a fine way of setting aside the commands of God in order to observe your own traditions! 10 For Moses said, ‘Honor your father and mother,’ and, ‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.’ 11 But you say that if anyone declares that what might have been used to help their father or mother is Corban (that is, devoted to God)— 12

Uh....yeah.... Let me know when Christians start killing Muslims with box cutters, cars and trucks, hammers, guns, bombs, drowning, beheading, burning, melting with acid and flying planes into buildings all while yelling about Jesus.

You libtards sure do love your muzzies.

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people living for today
Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people living life in peace, you
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people living for today
Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people living life in peace, you
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Sing that song on the public square of any western city, and you will get applause. Sing that song in Raqqa Syria's public square, and see where it get's you.

We could pass a law that says anyone convicted and executed of a terrorism-related crime gets buried with a dead pig. It's not discriminatory if it applies to everyone.
Does it apply to the pig?

This little piggy went to market; this little piggy stayed at home; this little piggy got buried with an Islamic terrorist...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Steeler Nation mobile app

It's really about Western Constitutional Secular Government vs. Islamism. The two are not compatible.

And no liberal has explained to me away the problem of Muslim immigrants and their slow assimilation from Islamism into secular Constitutional governance and the violence that seems to follow those Muslim immigrants that struggle in a free market style economy that has "winners" and "losers".

I caution all my "Christian" friends here to be cautious with proposing any laws that "Protect" religious liberty because those same laws will allow non-conformist Muslims to bring pockets of Sharia Islamism into this country as Trojan Horses to breed terrorist ideologies. The same laws you want to protect Christians from petty things like birth control and serving wedding cakes to homosexuals will be used by Islamists hiding behind Mosques to breed and indoctrinate very dangerous people in our culture.

The key really is to be fully secular and Constitutionally separate Church and State. Because those barriers will be the last line of defense against Islamism in our country.

The first line of defense will have to be limited immigration policies from Muslim dominated countries. And that is NOT unconstitutional since the Constitution does not protect or cover decisions of immigration (and that will be confirmed with Trump's travel ban is upheld by the Supreme Court, which I am about 85% sure will happen).

I hate to tell Tibs and Trog but no matter how much they want to argue with the board. No matter how much they want it to be, Europe is ******. You guys know it and are just way to stubborn to admit it. You can't reconcile the "good in you" (which I do admire) with the reality that massive Muslim immigration into Western society is just mixing oil and water and terrible things are going to happen over the next 25 years. Nothing you say or "believe", no matter who is elected, no matter who is "in charge" is going to change the violence that is coming to Europe between non-secular Islamism and secular Western constitutional law.

You can argue all you want about what is "theoretically" and "morally" the correct path forward, but that is not going to change one iota what is going to happen to Europe over the next 25 years.

It's really about driving the savages back to where they came from.

The Battle of Tours was fought on October 10, 732 between forces under the Frankish leader Charles Martel and a massive invading Islamic army led by Emir Abdul Rahman Al Ghafiqi Abd al Rahman, near the city of Tours, France.

1245px-Steuben_-_Bataille_de_Poitiers.png

During the battle, the Franks defeated the Islamic army and Emir Abd er Rahman was killed. This battle stopped the northward advance of Islam from the Iberian peninsula, and is considered by most historians to be of macrohistorical importance, in that it halted the Islamic conquests, and preserved Christianity as the controlling faith in Europe, during a period in which Islam was overrunning the remains of the old Roman and Persian Empires.

http://www.thelatinlibrary.com/imperialism/notes/tours.html

We're already at war with Islam, it isn't smart to make it a religious war, that's akin to kicking a hornet's nest.

Also odd that all of the big religions, Judaism, Christianity, and Hindus, all came from the Nation of Islam territory...

Burn the nest, kill all the hornets!

HOLY WORLD WAR!

Islamic State Destroys Statues, Burns Down Cathedral in Philippines

Islamic State jihadis fighting to establish a caliphate in Marawi, the Philippines’ only “Islamic city,” released a video this week showing the complete destruction of the city’s St. Mary’s Cathedral.

Islamic State (ISIS) terrorists affiliated with the local jihadi outfits, Maute group and Abu Sayyaf, overran the city in May, taking Christians hostage, killing anyone who could not recite Quranic verses, and flying the Islamic State flag over the city’s mosques. President Rodrigo Duterte imposed a 60-day martial law period over the entire island of Mindanao, where Marawi is located, and has launched an airstrike offensive against the terrorists.

ISIS-destroys-Christian-statues-Philippines-screenshot-640x480.jpg

http://www.breitbart.com/national-s...oys-statues-burns-down-cathedral-philippines/

It's really about driving the savages back to where they came from.

Then there's this. The Grand Mosque in Paris was founded in 1926 as a token of gratitude, after World War I, to the Muslim tirailleurs from France's colonial empire, of whom some 100,000 died fighting against Germany.

It's a mixed bag, that's all I'm saying.

Ironically, the views on Muslims in Europe is much more sympathetic in countries were there are actually larger Muslim populations.

GA_2016.07.11_national_identity-00-01.png

And I'm not talking about extremist, militant, terrorist faux-Muslims here. Those I hope all die a slow, excruciating death.

Ironically, the views on Muslims in Europe is much more sympathetic in countries were there are actually larger Muslim populations.

Wouldn't there be more Muslims participating in the surveys then?