• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Cop killings in 2018

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
So far this year 19 law enforcement officers have been shot dead. That's more than 1 cop per week.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/23/officers-killed-in-line-duty-in-2018.html

Two more cops were shot this morning in Dallas.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/25/dallas-police-officer-in-grave-condition-another-critical-after-home-depot-shooting-official-says.html

Fake News MSM sanitizes these things. No mention on CNN. What is going to happen when people don't want to be law enforcers anymore because of this?

And another one shot and killed in Maine this morning.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/25/maine-officer-shot-and-killed-responding-to-robbery.html

Last edited:
So far this year 19 law enforcement officers have been shot dead. That's more than 1 cop per week.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/25/dallas-police-officer-in-grave-condition-another-critical-after-home-depot-shooting-official-says.html

Fake News MSM sanitizes these things. No mention on CNN. What is going to happen when people don't want to be law enforcers anymore because of this?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/25/maine-officer-shot-and-killed-responding-to-robbery.html

Are you certain that you want something done about this problem? What if the cops are in favor of more gun laws?

This is the effect of the Black Lives Matter movement.

Are you certain that you want something done about this problem? What if the cops are in favor of more gun laws?

What if they just oppose the use of semi-auto 30-30 rifles?

This is the effect of the Black Lives Matter movement.

What if they just oppose the use of semi-auto 30-30 rifles?

So every cop killed in 2018 was at the hands of a BLM member? Or any of them? Baseless accusation.

Cop killing laws don’t work, right?

So every cop killed in 2018 was at the hands of a BLM member? Or any of them? Baseless accusation.

The anti-police rhetoric doesn't help.

Only you, ever persistently looking to argue and get destroyed again and again...would see "This is the effect of" and think the writer said "Every cop killed." Only you.

But then again, we now know you've got a mind that doesn't exist on the rational plane that the normal human mind operates on. You are the only human to shoot the mystical semi-auto 30-30. Let me guess, you were riding a unicorn too while firing this amazing weapon?

One of the Dallas cops just died. That's make it 21 YTD.

The anti-police rhetoric doesn't help.

That's why I said, this is the effect of BLM.

When you look back at moments like:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dj4ARsxrZh8" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Followed by the 2016 BLM assassinations of police officers in Dallas. Then consider...

Black Lives Matter leaders sued over Baton Rouge police shooting

(Reuters) - A police officer wounded in a shooting rampage in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, last year that left three officers dead sued Black Lives Matter movement leaders on Friday, accusing them of inciting violence that spurred the attack.

Politically fueled cop hatred has taken another innocent officer’s life

Politically fueled cop hatred has taken another victim. Convicted felon Alexander Bonds, who had already assaulted an officer with brass knuckles, wrote on Facebook last September, “Police is f—-ts, and this ain’t no gimmick. That’s where your taxpayer money be going, to pay off your own people being murdered. N—-s ain’t taking it no more, Mr. Officer.”

Bonds chose just after the Fourth of July to act on his hatred, walking up to an NYPD mobile command post in the Bronx at 12:30 a.m. Wednesday to pump a bullet into the head of Officer Miosotis Familia, a 12-year veteran of the force. She died several hours later in the hospital.

Alexander Bonds’ anti-cop rhetoric echoes the Black Lives Matter-inspired vitriol spewed by previous cop assassins over the last three years.

Ismaaiyl Brinsley, who assassinated NYPD Officers Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos on Dec. 20, 2014, had posted on Instagram: “I’m Putting Wings on Pigs Today. They Take 1 of Ours . . . . .Let’s Take 2 of Theirs.” Gavin Long, who assassinated a sheriff’s deputy and two police officers in Baton Rouge on July 17, 2016, declared in a suicide note: “I must bring the same destruction that bad cops continue to inflict upon my people, upon bad cops as well as good cops.” Micah Johnson, a supporter of the New Black Panther Party and other black nationalist groups, said he wanted to kill white people and white cops in particular before assassinating five Dallas officers on July 7, 2016.

Those assassinations were followed by gloating on social media. “That n—a that shot the cops is a legend,” read a typical Twitter message after Brinsley’s murder of Officers Liu and Ramos.

Nah, Flog's gonna tell you...BLM had nothing to do with this new phenomenon, this RISE in police killings.

They call for this violence. They preach it. They celebrate it when it happens. But the Left gonna tell ya, there's no connection.

Yep.

Only you, ever persistently looking to argue and get destroyed again and again...would see "This is the effect of" and think the writer said "Every cop killed." Only you.

But then again, we now know you've got a mind that doesn't exist on the rational plane that the normal human mind operates on. You are the only human to shoot the mystical semi-auto 30-30. Let me guess, you were riding a unicorn too while firing this amazing weapon?

LOL!

Effect: A change that is the result or consequence of an action or other cause.

You didn’t specify “some” of these, you made a blanket statement and a baseless one at that. I gave you a chance to clarify and like the White House, you deflected.

Are you really going to cling to the difference between a .30 caliber and a 30-30? Without google, you don’t know yourself.

flog is the same piece of **** who sees muslims in the mid-east cheer the twin towers toppling, yet says there's "no correlation at all."

LOL!

Effect: A change that is the result or consequence of an action or other cause.

You didn’t specify “some” of these, you made a blanket statement and a baseless one at that. I gave you a chance to clarify and like the White House, you deflected.

Are you really going to cling to the difference between a .30 caliber and a 30-30? Without google, you don’t know yourself.

Oh dear Lord.

When you get a cold, is it the result of one thing that has an "effect" upon you, coming in contact with the cold virus itself? Nope. Your immunity state, your physical condition, your diet, and countless other issues have an "effect" on whether or not you actually contract the cold.

Like I said, this is the effect of BLM. I didn't say the only effect, but odd that as BLM has become more militant in the past few years, so too the more cops are being assassinated.

And please regarding your inane Google comment trying to back up your stupid claim that you fired a semi-auto 30-30. The 30-30 is one of the first hunting weapons I used. 30-30 often designates the rifle itself, not just a caliber.

And yes Flog...you're out of water here, speaking of something you know little to nothing about. You're now morphing your claim that you shot a 30-30 semi auto rifle into discussing calibers to try to back up the dumb claim. Were you aware a .30-06 and a .30-30 are both .30 calibers too? Do you understand the difference between the two?

latest

Shhhh, be vewy vewy careful...Elmer's toting a semi-auto 30-30

Oh dear Lord.

When you get a cold, is it the result of one thing that has an "effect" upon you, coming in contact with the cold virus itself? Nope. Your immunity state, your physical condition, your diet, and countless other issues have an "effect" on whether or not you actually contract the cold.

Like I said, this is the effect of BLM. I didn't say the only effect, but odd that as BLM has become more militant in the past few years, so too the more cops are being assassinated.

And please regarding your inane Google comment trying to back up your stupid claim that you fired a semi-auto 30-30. The 30-30 is one of the first hunting weapons I used. 30-30 often designates the rifle itself, not just a caliber.

And yes Flog...you're out of water here, speaking of something you know little to nothing about. You're now morphing your claim that you shot a 30-30 semi auto rifle into discussing calibers to try to back up the dumb claim. Were you aware a .30-06 and a .30-30 are both .30 calibers too? Do you understand the difference between the two?

latest

Shhhh, be vewy vewy careful...Elmer's toting a semi-auto 30-30

OK, take a step back and look at yourself and your rant. Honestly, Tim. All of this is way too important to you and you get too wound up over it. Your anger is palpable. Seek professional help. Really. Share what you do here, your obsession with Tibs and me and see if they think it’s healthy.

OK, take a step back and look at yourself and your rant. Honestly, Tim. All of this is way too important to you and you get too wound up over it. Your anger is palpable. Seek professional help. Really. Share what you do here, your obsession with Tibs and me and see if they think it’s healthy.

Yeah Trog, I noticed Tim has become increasingly agitated and obsessed with posters on this board and the ongoing discussions here. The fact he lugs around half-assed quotes from you and I in his sig line is pretty creepy to begin with. Not sure what the infatuation is, but it can't be healthy. While some - like Indy and others - are consistently playing with less than a full deck, looks like Timmy's been beating down the door to join them on the fringes. Hope everything's ok and he finds a way to work through this.

LOL - what a pussified response from Flog and Tiberius.
"seek professional help"

this is the "new" racist response when they have no other reply.

That's an ignorant thing to say, even if it is in jest.

What is going to happen when people don't want to be law enforcers anymore because of this?

Well then you hire a bunch of brown shirts to do your bidding. Worked for Hitler.

That's an ignorant thing to say, even if it is in jest.

copy/paste this in response to all of Flogomanbun's posts to save time typing it.

I'm sure that was buried deep on their website. As of two minutes ago, still no mention of either of today's shootings on their main page. Fox has done stories email alerts on both of them. CNN remains a propaganda outlet for libtards.

So CNN wants to perpetuate gun violence hysteria unless it involves the shooting of a cop, then they want to censor it? Whatever fits your narrative.

So CNN wants to perpetuate gun violence hysteria unless it involves the shooting of a cop, then they want to censor it? Whatever fits your narrative.

No it's what fits their narrative.

So CNN wants to perpetuate gun violence hysteria unless it involves the shooting of a cop, then they want to censor it?

You apparently don't watch CNN. CNN is the most vile, disgusting, lying, left-wing, ****-eating, Trump-hating excuse for a carbuncle on the *** of journalism ever to exist. So yes, CNN will pimp and ignore gun violence as it sees fit and in keeping with their contemptible, vile, hate-filled, Stalinesque obsequiousness time and again. Bank on it.