• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Cop kills unarmed black man in South Carolina

So in your world their are no racist white cops?? And even suggesting it makes me racist?

That claim of yours is by it's very nature racist and oppressive.
That's not what I said. I said if you continue your racist rants, you will be shown the door. Understand? Yes/no will work fine for your reply.

That's not what I said. I said if you continue your racist rants, you will be shown the door. Understand? Yes/no will work fine for your reply.

Don't ban Elsharpton! He makes me laugh...it's not everyday you come across a liberal that is so articulate at being stupid!

Don't ban Elsharpton! He makes me laugh...it's not everyday you come across a liberal that is so articulate at being stupid!

His/her selective reading skills are bar none.

White Female Police officer shoots unarmed White male fleeing a traffic stop....Where is the outcry? Where is the press? WHITE LIVES MATTER!!!!??? NO?

ooooohhhhhhhh.....It's just the media inflaming the populous into a racial divide again. I see.

Keep following lock step lemmings!

http://abc27.com/2015/02/05/hummelstown-identifies-officer-involved-in-deadly-shooting/

An even better article: http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2015/03/lisa_mearkle_police_shooting_h.html

Mearkle, a Hummelstown police officer, was free on bail Tuesday after being charged and arraigned in the Feb. 2 shooting death of David A. Kassick, a 59-year-old South Hanover Township man whom she pursued after she had tried to pull him over on a traffic stop.

Police said Mearkle, 36, pursued Kassick to a home in the township. Police said a Taser video shows Mearkle deployed the Taser and struck Kassick with it. Kassick fell to the ground and was told to show his hands. Police said he tried to pull the Taser probes off at which point Mearkle could not see his left hand. Mearkle fired two rounds into Kassick's back, police said.

It's White's killing blacks for sport and fun! It's the Reich Wingers exposed!

I think what people believe is that if there wasn't a video in this case, the cop would have gotten away with it. In a case where the cop is telling the truth, video could stop any backlash. What do you think on that?
I can relate to some of the things in that Pryor video. It may not have been because I was black, but I gave a cop my license and CCP on a traffic stop. The mutherfucker tensed up when I reached to get my insurance, and registration. I am thinking "Mutha ******, I just gave you my CCP"...

Last edited:
I can relate to some of the things in that Pryor video. It may not have been because I was black, but I gave a cop my license and CCP on a traffic stop. The mutherfucker tensed up when I reached to get my insurance, and registration. I am thinking "Mutha ******, I just gave you my CCP"...

Same thing happened to me. I gave her a verbal, I presented my CCP, she asked me where it was (in my briefcase in the seat beside me)...When I reached for the Glove box she moved more towards the front of the car and raised her arm up towards her piece. I paused and said "everything alright?"

and I'm a white ************ wearing a shirt and tie, eye glasses, well groomed, I haves all muh teef, listening to Blues music and driving a Lexus.

Same thing happened to me. I gave her a verbal, I presented my CCP, she asked me where it was (in my briefcase in the seat beside me)...When I reached for the Glove box she moved more towards the front of the car and raised her arm up towards her piece. I paused and said "everything alright?"

and I'm a white ************ wearing a shirt and tie, eye glasses, well groomed, I haves all muh teef, listening to Blues music and driving a Lexus.

I had to tell the dude that he had nothing to worry about. You would think that a clean cut guy driving a $50,000 Ford F-350 Super Duty would put them at ease a little. A person that has a CCP should give the cop an idea of what type of person they are dealing with..

I've been pulled over for speeding a couple times since I got my CCP and each time the cop grabbed my license and took off for his car before I even had a chance to say I have a gun and a permit.