• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid, Ukraine and Taiwan

It would be a smart move by xi. Russia moves in, let’s say just the tip. **** pants will have no clue do nothing, same with the waste that is NATO. Xi will make a real move and **** pants will stroke out, his Dr wife won’t be able to save him, and we have a hooker for pres.

Hey look at that.

Well with potato head calling up 8,000 plus to be on high alert (no clue what that means - sarge?) I feel it’s all but certain shithispants gets us in a new war.

And people wondered “can this ******* waste of flesh do anything more to **** us”….he can man. He can. The tip of my dick has more brains that this ******

Well with potato head calling up 8,000 plus to be on high alert (no clue what that means - sarge?) I feel it’s all but certain shithispants gets us in a new war.

And people wondered “can this ******* waste of flesh do anything more to **** us”….he can man. He can. The tip of my dick has more brains that this ******
High Alert means that everyone has their bags packed, daily inspections, pallets of gear have been readied, etc. They're just waiting for that o' dark thirty call.

So, you're not a fan?

He drove the country into a ditch, guess it's time to start a war to change public opinion. I will not be happy with Americans going to fight for a non NATO country...especially with a kid in high school. This isn't Latvia or Estonia.

So Russia has 150,000 troops at various locations near Ukraine, basically attempting to encircle the country and the US response is to put 8,500 Soldiers on alert? So after Russia invades, those 8,500 troops are going to do what exactly?

The 3rd BCT at Bragg is on alert. They are our priority for maintenance support. Been working with them quite a bit getting weapons FMC. No one seems real thrilled about any of what is going on, especially on the tail end of endless deployments to Afghanistan. Most think it's dumb, but they'll go run through walls because it's what they do.

Sucks our government couldn't be proactive in trying to deter Russia from this. Now we will waste lives and money on a pointless military venture that they allowed to happen. Great. Give them another pipeline Joe. Maybe that'll help.

When Biden orders troops in Putin will choke off the oil and gas that America now buys from him after Biden shut down our production. Oil and gas prices are going higher. Just what communists in this country want.

We never bought oil from Russia when Trump was president. Under Biden we buy more oil from them than in any time in history. Being dependent on foreign oil, especially from Russia, won't be good for us.

When Biden orders troops in Putin will choke off the oil and gas that America now buys from him after Biden shut down our production. Oil and gas prices are going higher. Just what communists in this country want.

We never bought oil from Russia when Trump was president. Under Biden we buy more oil from them than in any time in history. Being dependent on foreign oil, especially from Russia, won't be good for us.
But, but,,, Russia, Russia, Russia.... how can that all be? Is it possible the American public was hoodwinked by a corrupt sect of politicians and a willing media that's in the bag for them?

iu

We never bought oil from Russia when Trump was president. Under Biden we buy more oil from them than in any time in history. Being dependent on foreign oil, especially from Russia, won't be good for us
I thought to myself.....that is bullshit that America never bought oil from Russia under Trump. Pure bullshit.
A super quick search. 2019.....188,000 barrels. 2018.....137,000 barrels. C’mon Man.

In 2020, Canada was the source of 52% of U.S. total gross petroleum imports and 61% of gross crude oil imports.
  • The top five sources of U.S. total petroleum (including crude oil) imports by share of total petroleum imports in 2020 were.
  • Canada52%
  • Mexico11%
  • Russia7%
  • Saudi Arabia7%
  • Colombia4%

So after Russia invades, those 8,500 troops are going to do what exactly?
Well, if I was a super-pessimistic conspiracy theory guy, I might wonder if the game plan might be to put just a few U.S. troops in a position where they may be faced with some fairly dangerous ****, essentially daring Putin to come in and put American Troops in mortal danger.

If Putin DOES that and American troops get killed, Joe and his puppeteers have a green light to do whatever they want. And all Joe had to do was sacrifice a few thousand troops.

Well, if I was a super-pessimistic conspiracy theory guy, I might wonder if the game plan might be to put just a few U.S. troops in a position where they may be faced with some fairly dangerous ****, essentially daring Putin to come in and put American Troops in mortal danger.

If Putin DOES that and American troops get killed, Joe and his puppeteers have a green light to do whatever they want. And all Joe had to do was sacrifice a few thousand troops.

We've done it before...

Rootin tootin putin.
Joe ice cream is an idiot

The 3rd BCT at Bragg is on alert. They are our priority for maintenance support. Been working with them quite a bit getting weapons FMC. No one seems real thrilled about any of what is going on, especially on the tail end of endless deployments to Afghanistan. Most think it's dumb, but they'll go run through walls because it's what they do.

Sucks our government couldn't be proactive in trying to deter Russia from this. Now we will waste lives and money on a pointless military venture that they allowed to happen. Great. Give them another pipeline Joe. Maybe that'll help.

The United States has not fought a war with the intent to win since WWII. We can debate why our nation fought the numerous conflicts over the past 75 years, some for a good reason (Afghanistan), some for a dubious reason (Vietnam), and some for no reason (Iraq).

The one constant in all these wars is the fact that politicians benefit. They get to look like tough guys and heroes. Hillary Clinton gets to strut around and pretend to be tough - the same bloated, obese fat-*** who can't climb a flight of stairs. A second constant in these wars is that non-combatants (including politicians) make money. Some make A LOT of money.

So the softest, weakest, most face-punchable of our population get to act tough and another group who faces literally no risk from the war make a ton of money. That's why this nation more and more fights these wars.

Armed conflict made a lot more sense when those leading the battles were the political leaders. You lead the nation or the tribe, want to start a war, and you LEAD the troops into battle? Okay, I can respect that.

The one constant in all these wars is the fact that politicians benefit. They get to look like tough guys and heroes. Hillary Clinton gets to strut around and pretend to be tough - the same bloated, obese fat-*** who can't climb a flight of stairs. A second constant in these wars is that non-combatants (including politicians) make money. Some make A LOT of money.

So the softest, weakest, most face-punchable of our population get to act tough and another group who faces literally no risk from the war make a ton of money. That's why this nation more and more fights these wars.

Armed conflict made a lot more sense when those leading the battles were the political leaders. You lead the nation or the tribe, want to start a war, and you LEAD the troops into battle? Okay, I can respect that.
This country is running off of corporate interest now. When these politicians need an agenda or the wal marts, amazons, starbucks, etc need some resources. They create the boogey man.

Washington needs a hard reset

The United States has not fought a war with the intent to win since WWII. We can debate why our nation fought the numerous conflicts over the past 75 years, some for a good reason (Afghanistan), some for a dubious reason (Vietnam), and some for no reason (Iraq).

There will never be a battle America wins again. There are too many people that will be upset, woke, or try to cancel to ever allow a “finish…Gigidi”.

Money will prevail, companies and folks will fold and the weak will win-perish.

There will never be a battle America wins again. There are too many people that will be upset, woke, or try to cancel to ever allow a “finish…Gigidi”.

Money will prevail, companies and folks will fold and the weak will win-perish.
Sadly

Just heard Russia is withdrawing troops from the Ukrainian border: