• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid, Ukraine and Taiwan

Stupid liberal Hollywood grifters - funny only when they try to appear smart.

Dollars to donuts she doesn't even know what NATO stands for. If you asked her, she'd probably spit out something like "Nations All Together Obey"?, derp.

Stupid liberal Hollywood grifters - funny only when they try to appear smart.

Seriously, you'd have to be an idiot to even believe something like that would be happening. Which parts of the world are closest to that nuclear power plant and would be worst effected if the Russians blow it up? The parts of Ukraine that Russia claims to be protecting and Russia.

I can't imagine what the civilian death toll is like at this point. And I don't agree with the U.S. getting involved militarily, but a reminder below of what these pieces of **** are doing over there. Have heard this happened to multiple news outlets from multiple countries. This is a targeted ambush. And there are international rules of engagement in war:

I can't imagine what the civilian death toll is like at this point. And I don't agree with the U.S. getting involved militarily, but a reminder below of what these pieces of **** are doing over there. Have heard this happened to multiple news outlets from multiple countries. This is a targeted ambush. And there are international rules of engagement in war:

The only thing this will get them is now no Russian soldiers will be taken prisoner. They'll be shot.

Hannity is a ******* choad. Opens his show with about 30 seconds of mentioning that Russia is indiscriminately shelling civilians in Ukraine, then goes on a 5 minute tirade about oil prices. Christ, there are lives at stake. Sometimes commodity prices are secondary to human suffering. I’ll pay a little more if it means innocent people aren’t murdered. He’s as bad as the people he rails against. *******.
Yep… I couldn’t take him twenty years ago when they paired him with colmes … im sure he has probably gotten worse with age and notoriety…

Continuing to talk with friend who's originally from Ukraine and mom is in Chernihiv - mom's power and everything else is off now. She is a mess and is deathly afraid the next time she calls her mom she will experience the worst news. Her father lives in another area of Ukraine who (despite them being separated for many years) is going to risk his life trying to get mom out, but another obstacle people trying to flee now are running into is there apparently are IEDs everywhere.

This girl actually used to be quite critical of the Ukrainian government (and for good reason), but she sounded as if she'd blow herself up right now if she knew it would also take out Putin. Some pictures she showed me made me want to throw up. I told her go to the doctor ASAP as she can't even sleep. **** that monstrous piece of **** and all of the Russian soldiers doing his bidding.

Sorry SW...None of the events of the past 5-6 years is a coincidence.... Incredibly sad and pathetic that many of our politicians are not only showing a blind eye to everything going on, they're in cahoots with it all.

Penn, who has now left the country although his current location is not known, said he saw desperate mothers and children waiting in gridlocked traffic to reach the Ukraine border, with many of them only having their cars and few belongings left after fleeing their jobs and homes as cities were hit by ruthless shelling.

He said: 'I didn't see any luggage, it's as though they wanted to believe they could come back, and there was an immediacy to leave because of the incredible amount of people leaving and how long it takes to get out of the country now.'

The filmmaker remained in the Ukrainian capital of Kyiv after Putin's brutal invasion of the country broke out as he filmed a VICE documentary about the horrors of the ruthless war.

Penn, who has now left the country although his current location is not known, said he saw desperate mothers and children waiting in gridlocked traffic to reach the Ukraine border, with many of them only having their cars and few belongings left after fleeing their jobs and homes as cities were hit by ruthless shelling.

He said: 'I didn't see any luggage, it's as though they wanted to believe they could come back, and there was an immediacy to leave because of the incredible amount of people leaving and how long it takes to get out of the country now.'

The filmmaker remained in the Ukrainian capital of Kyiv after Putin's brutal invasion of the country broke out as he filmed a VICE documentary about the horrors of the ruthless war.

I stood right next to that ****** once at Dulles Int'l Airport. He was directly behind me in line to go through security. He is a tiny guy. Looks mean as **** though. Funny, I overheard TSA whispering "that's Sean Penn" and one guy saying something like "flag him" and they did and pulled him aside so they could run the wand on him, etc. I chuckled.

Sometimes, I have to root for Anonymous.

The secretive vigilante cyber group late Sunday shared footage of channels that are forced to air pro-Kremlin footage instead showing shocking scenes of missile attacks that killed innocent civilians.

A message also told Russians, “This war was waged by Putin’s criminal, authoritarian regime on behalf of ordinary Russian citizens.”

“Russians, oppose the genocide in Ukraine!” it says, according to a translation by Ukrainian national news service Ukrinform.

67ruzd.jpg

The Babylon Bee Has Obtained This Exclusive Photo Of The Ghost Of Kyiv
Politics
March 7th, 2022 - BabylonBee.com
article-10648-1.jpg

KYIV—Legends tell of a heroic fighter ace patrolling the skies above Ukraine, single-handedly beating back Russian air power. Latest reports indicate he has shot down between 13 and 793 enemy aircraft since the Russian army invaded over a week ago.
Now, The Babylon Bee has obtained an exclusive, never-before-seen photo of the famous Ukrainian war hero known as the Ghost of Kyiv:
article-10648-art622646fbcc1e6.jpg

WOW! What a handsome fellow!
Eyewitnesses say they saw a "yuge" streak of orange light flashing across the night sky as Russian aircraft plummeted to the earth. The F-35 Lightning fighter jet— which was painted with the Chinese flag for some strange reason—buzzed over the crowd as the pilot waved to the photographer, who took this epic photograph. Amazing!
We think we speak for everyone in saying we can all sleep a little more soundly at night knowing this brave protector is looking down from above. What a brave hero!
UPDATE: Sadly, The Ghost of Kiev is also shooting down Ukrainian pilots after hearing they said bad things about him on Twitter.

It would be a smart move by xi. Russia moves in, let’s say just the tip. **** pants will have no clue do nothing, same with the waste that is NATO. Xi will make a real move and **** pants will stroke out, his Dr wife won’t be able to save him, and we have a hooker for pres.
Damn iron spot on so far

🤔🤔🤔

two weeks ago, those that reported the Russkies bombing these facilities first were called nutjobs.
What in the holy hell did the Biden Crime family, and US political friends, do in Ukraine?

🤔🤔🤔

wow. change the word "Russian" with "shady-assed ******* commie-wanna-be Liberal Democrats" and you're onto something

“There is no doubt in my mind, Senator.” She said that it is the classic Russian technique to blame the other guy for what they are planning to do themselves.