• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid, Ukraine and Taiwan

It was on as I was walking through the kitchen. Yes, she is a hardcore Dem. But, what the Ukrainian woman said was true.
Yeah, Ukraine gave up their nukes and Hillary/Obama gave Russia our uranium.

except for this:

I'd be surprised if any of those ******* are still in Ukraine.

You know they aren't. Even though orders were given for every 18-60 year old man in the country to stay and fight the Russians. Which I find to be pretty horrible as well.

"I know you don't have any fighting experience, but **** you and your family - you will stay and fight for our bullshit whether you want to or not. It will be an honorable death."

Those two make me sick. If Twitter and the like had been more prevalent during that time period, things might be different.

If the Ukrainian leader is such a great hero in this moment, my question is where was his heroism 1 month, 6 months, 12 months ago?

Now a little birdie is chirping that Xi from China and Putin agreed that Putin wouldn't attack until after the Olympics. And that the U.S. and UK knew this. Lovely.

Take it for what it's worth because you just can't trust any of these scumbags, but I wouldn't put this one past them. As for Zelensky, I agree for the most part.

Ukraine gave up nukes when they wanted independence from the Soviet Union and so new Russia, U.S. & the UK promised under a treaty that they would guarantee Ukraine's security at all costs under terms of that treaty. Yeah, how's that been working out? And now Putin is apparently saying that Ukraine has been pursuing nukes which violates said treaty.

Clusterfuck all-around and the poor Ukrainian people are bearing the brunt of it. None of this likely would've happened if Russia wasn't emboldened with Europe (and now the U.S.) being so reliant on them for energy production, putting them in a spot economically to wage war.

Riccardo Bosi, an Aussie former special ops, explains that Ukraine is the head of the snake. The snake being New World Order Globalism. That's why the left is losing their ****. Putin is fighting against the globalist nazis.

https://www.onenewspage.com/video/20220303/14444161/Riccardo-Bosi-Ukraine-is-the-Head-of-the.htm

He says Ukraine is head of the snake but doesn't say why. Then he says Putin is trying to protect Russia? From what? Ukraine may be a harbor for a lot of dirty money/deals, but what the hell does Putin need protection from? Ukraine doesn't supply oil to rest of the world the way Russia does, it doesn't have nukes and it isn't trying to invade any countries.

I don't get it. Maybe someone can enlighten me on how a generally poor country that accounts for like 0.1% of oil exports in the world is this deadly head of the snake.

Damn. Cluster bombing civilians video one. Drone footage video two that is hard to fathom.

Globalist Soros backs Ukraine, appears to push for wider war​

Analysis by WorldTribune Staff, February 27, 2022
Amid a dizzying blizzard of contradictory narratives about Russia and Ukraine, George Soros wants to make one thing perfectly clear: He supports Ukraine in its conflict with Russia.
Why is the billionaire globalist, who has close ties with Biden Sec. of State Antony Blinken and poured a ton of cash into transforming the American criminal justice system by funding leftist district attorney candidates, so interested in Ukraine?
sorosfb.jpg
George Soros
“Soros interfering with the business of sovereign nations is nothing new,” Jordan Epperson wrote for Big League Politics on Feb. 27. The question is what he is really up to?
“Of course he can cloak his true intentions by arguing that he wants the Ukrainian people to stand up to the invading Russian force and that he’s simply defending democracy or whatnot, but it’s always much deeper than that.”
Epperson explained: “Soros is the definition of a globalist and the very idea of a sovereign and prideful nation pains him to the core…. Russia on the other hand is the complete opposite.”
Ukraine, particularly under current President Volodymyr Zelensky, has skewed significantly toward globalism. Zelensky has publicly announced his support for Ukraine’s entry into NATO and the European Union.
Under Vladimir Putin, Russia reversed the process of opening to the West that began in the 1990s and is “re-nationalizing much of its industry and paving a road for the country to be self-dependent,” Epperson wrote.
Of course, Soros who is no fan of the pro-freedom trend in several East European nations, is going with Ukraine.

I don't get it. Maybe someone can enlighten me on how a generally poor country that accounts for like 0.1% of oil exports in the world is this deadly head of the snake.

It's not.

This is purely a war of conquest by Russia based on a belief that Ukraine inherently belongs to it.
No different than China's view on Taiwan.

Ukraine has been gradually strengthening its democratic institutions and aligning more with the west politically and economically in the process.

It really pissed in the cornflakes of devout Russian nationalists like Putin.

Last edited:
Riccardo Bosi, an Aussie former special ops, explains that Ukraine is the head of the snake. The snake being New World Order Globalism. That's why the left is losing their ****. Putin is fighting against the globalist nazis.

https://www.onenewspage.com/video/20220303/14444161/Riccardo-Bosi-Ukraine-is-the-Head-of-the.htm
Geeeez. Maybe Putin will be nominated for the peace prize next? Isn’t it funny how all of a sudden the Internet is switching a fault of this war on Ukraine a tiny bit. Not all on mother Russia.

One wonders how many people Putin has bombarding media outfits,social platforms,switching the narrative a touch towards his favor . The guy is a ******* monster. Cold hearted ,made of steel, dangerous ******* monster. He just doesn’t give a ****. He will have captured the second largest country in Europe within a month. And while of course Ukraine will put up fierce opposition ,and there will be months of infighting,it will be theirs. Plus gaining experience on weaponry and battle. The question is of course.......does he stop here?

Not trying to take away from what's happening to the poor citizens of Ukraine, but this was just too funny not to post:

Is that MMA fighter Fedor Emelianenko's kid in the top video?