• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid, Ukraine and Taiwan

😂😂😂

😂😂😂
Incompetence. How could POTUS not have a deal with UAE and the Saudi's before the war started?

😂😂😂
I can't bring myself to laugh at that. It's not funny. We're the ones suffering for his incompetence. Not that anyone in DC cares.

I can't bring myself to laugh at that. It's not funny. We're the ones suffering for his incompetence. Not that anyone in DC cares.
Do you think it's incompetence or deliberate?

both. its all an orchestrated plan.
the problem is it takes time for all the chess pieces to move around the monopoly board, and not all the players have a lot of time left. so things will get expedited.

Does anyone have a link to a site that actually counts the casualties of this horrific war? TIA

You know, I was discussing this with a friend this morning. On one hand, he believes that Biden is an incompetent buffoon, yet on the other he is some evil genius that conspired with the Russians to invade Ukraine to cover up Hunter Biden's business dealings. It can't be both.

Personally, I think a lot of what is happening is deliberate, but I'm pretty sure Biden is largely unaware of any of it. I think there is likely someone, a cabal perhaps, behind the scenes pulling the strings. Probably Obama's cronies. Biden was always liberal, but he was also always far more moderate than what we've seen in the last 14 months. If you didn't know any better, it's almost like someone has the goods on him and his family and he is there to do their bidding. I realize that's pretty conspiratorial, but if what we've learned about our government the last two years hasn't made you at least wary of them, I can't help you.

thinking Biden is an idiot (he is) while also thinking he's some evil genius (he's not a genius) is the same type of **** the Left did with OrangeMan.

PeeMan is bad, though

there's no way that that geriatric, dementia-ridden jackass could navigate the intricacies of tying his shoes and his tie in the same hour. So there's absolutely no way he could orchestrate the moving pieces needed for such a colossal breakdown of the American economy. In truth, the economy was skidding into the ******* in OrangeMan's last year when the Dims were shutting down the world over a virus. That action in itself, as we reflect with 20/20 hindsight, has damaged our rep on the world stage. However, the players involved in doing so remain very much in power, very much at the table and very much involved in precisely what is going on.

and Biden was not among them. He's a puppet and has dirt on him, so he was the best candidate for POTUS ... for them. Once the 25th is invoked (and it will be, soon) then we'll see some of the string pullers step out from behind the curtains.

thinking Biden is an idiot (he is) while also thinking he's some evil genius (he's not a genius) is the same type of **** the Left did with OrangeMan.

PeeMan is bad, though

there's no way that that geriatric, dementia-ridden jackass could navigate the intricacies of tying his shoes and his tie in the same hour. So there's absolutely no way he could orchestrate the moving pieces needed for such a colossal breakdown of the American economy. In truth, the economy was skidding into the ******* in OrangeMan's last year when the Dims were shutting down the world over a virus. That action in itself, as we reflect with 20/20 hindsight, has damaged our rep on the world stage. However, the players involved in doing so remain very much in power, very much at the table and very much involved in precisely what is going on.

and Biden was not among them. He's a puppet and has dirt on him, so he was the best candidate for POTUS ... for them. Once the 25th is invoked (and it will be, soon) then we'll see some of the string pullers step out from behind the curtains.
I agree with much of this, and what Sarge said above your post. The fact is, that if we really believe this, then the idea that it is all a conspiracy is all but inescapable. Intellectually that is a very difficult place to land. Yet, it is nearly impossible to not land there.

This is exactly why I posed the question. Thinking people, knowledgeable people, honest people, are stuck in this quandary.

Downright scary.

We so need a country reboot. All of these people need to go.

Every single one of them. Just watched a clip of the VP awkwardly look over at the Romanian President and then start rambling about Ukrainian citizens when asked about sky-high inflation and gas prices. These people actually make decisions. Or maybe they're really just puppets and some more nefarious characters behind the scenes are makin' em.

We so need a country reboot. All of these people need to go.

In Pelosi's defense "Slava Ukraini" means glory to the country, but "Ukrainia" and how she just mumbles & bumbles without anyone calling her out on this nonsense is ridiculous.

Downright scary.

JfC. I mean how, ******* how?

I want a new law. To be required to vote you are forced to watch X amount of hours of the candidates just speak in a normal setting.

Either she is ******* drunk or Joe slipped her the big D. Dementia that is.

In Pelosi's defense "Slava Ukraini" means glory to the country, but "Ukrainia" and how she just mumbles & bumbles without anyone calling her out on this nonsense is ridiculous.

Because she's a drunken pilled up idiot who's spewed more nonsense in her tenure than dumbshit Joe the pedo hair sniffing sleazbag.

Who can actually vote for that over and over again in good conscience?

I want a new law. To be required to vote you are forced to watch X amount of hours of the candidates just speak in a normal setting.

No doubt. I saw a video clip recently of a journalist go up to random people at the pump and ask them that with everything that's happening now, if they wanted Trump or Biden. Most said Trump even if some of them looked uncomfortable saying it, but the couple people that still said Biden -- she asked "why?" and their answers were frightening. "Because he is for equal rights and the LGBTQ community" and **** like that. Just complete ignorance on display.

Nancy is drunk AGAIN! Why doesn't the media bring this up? The media should put some heat under her. Oh, I forgot, the media works for the communists (democrats).