• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

So the NYT and all the other sources are conspiring daily to fabricated data for 3,000 counties across the US, and just to make it look good they sometimes note that data wasn’t reported due to a holiday?

Why do the NYT and WASHPO have wildly different numbers?

Why has the CDC not updated it's page since Oct 6?

I don't know, you tell me. Regardless which source you use, the least vaccinated counties in FL still have a lower IFR than the most :drum: :jagoff:

You’re completely delusional. Do you really think it’s coincidental that everything opened up, and has stayed open, after everyone that wanted a vaccine was able to get one?

What is delusional is you believing that every time you see an NFL game, an NBA game, a college game of any sort, a packed bar or restaurant is to believe 100% of those people are shotted. ****, you think Lalapalooza in Chicago was 100% vaxed people? LMAO.

Except in tyrannical locales like NYC and Washington DC that require vaccine passports for SELECT things - restaurants/gyms - nothing precludes anyone from attending these events/venues the nation over.

That you believe this is a stark reminder of your level of ignorance.

How soon you forget that people almost immediately said they were done with the tyranny, it didn’t end the restrictions.

I don't know, let's see. I look at states like FL that have said from the government level down - **** the restrictions.
So too has Texas.
Some states have passed laws making vaccine mandates illegal.
We have posted hundreds of pages of people across the globe defying restrictions, opposing restrictions, marching against restrictions.
We have shown countless examples of students and professionals staging walk outs over restrictions.
We've shown fights in cities like New York with individuals and countless others....fighting restrictions.
Now we have growing numbers of leaders in the media, Government, and in science/medicine saying the restrictions have failed.

Yeah, you've been presented with all of that. You've either not read it/absorbed it all or ignored it (likely the latter since your a Branch Covidian).

Yet restrictions did ease. The courts struck down Xidens dictatorial mandate. Mask mandates were removed in most states, re-implemented in some, not in all. Transportation opened up. People travel now. Blue lines directing shoppers in stores are gone. You no longer have people checking capacity of the # of people in major retail stores. Restaurants opened wide up and still haven't shut back down - those mercifully that survived.

Yes people fought. Still do. Yes many restrictions have eased. Despite the Government's nefarious attempts to introduce vaccine mandates.

Goddammit, Tim, Floggy is incredibly credible regarding the Chinese flu. I mean just look at how he has hammered the lying murderous regime in China regarding ... okay, forget that.

But look at how he has ripped King Dementia and Queen Blowjob a new ******* for not giving a **** when 2,000,000 unvaccinated just walk into the goddamn country, at least 500,000 bringing the goddamn virus, and flying the diseased ... okay, NEXT!

Well, how about his anger at politicians who ignore every ******* rule they impose on US (masks, lockdowns, hair appointments, travel, going to Florida) ... yeah, sorry, forget that one.

What astounds me is that the Covidians never, EVER, turn their rage firehose at anybody other than their political opponents.

What is delusional is you believing that every time you see an NFL game, an NBA game, a college game of any sort, a packed bar or restaurant is to believe 100% of those people are shotted. ****, you think Lalapalooza in Chicago was 100% vaxed people? LMAO.

Except in tyrannical locales like NYC and Washington DC that require vaccine passports for SELECT things - restaurants/gyms - nothing precludes anyone from attending these events/venues the nation over.

That you believe this is a stark reminder of your level of ignorance.

I don't know, let's see. I look at states like FL that have said from the government level down - **** the restrictions.
So too has Texas.
Some states have passed laws making vaccine mandates illegal.
We have posted hundreds of pages of people across the globe defying restrictions, opposing restrictions, marching against restrictions.
We have shown countless examples of students and professionals staging walk outs over restrictions.
We've shown fights in cities like New York with individuals and countless others....fighting restrictions.
Now we have growing numbers of leaders in the media, Government, and in science/medicine saying the restrictions have failed.

Yeah, you've been presented with all of that. You've either not read it/absorbed it all or ignored it (likely the latter since your a Branch Covidian).

Yet restrictions did ease. The courts struck down Xidens dictatorial mandate. Mask mandates were removed in most states, re-implemented in some, not in all. Transportation opened up. People travel now. Blue lines directing shoppers in stores are gone. You no longer have people checking capacity of the # of people in major retail stores. Restaurants opened wide up and still haven't shut back down - those mercifully that survived.

Yes people fought. Still do. Yes many restrictions have eased. Despite the Government's nefarious attempts to introduce vaccine mandates.
Strawman. I never said that I think everyone attending sporting events and going to bars and restaurants is vaccinated.

The people that decided not to have fans in attendance or have patrons dine-in last year are the same people allowing it this year. That has everything to do with the vaccines and nothing to do with people fighting “tyranny”. Only a self-entitled, anti-vax ideologue who hasn’t experienced real hardship would think otherwise.

Why do you hate packed bars, restaurants and football stadiums?
do tell me which bars, restaurants and packed stadiums are requiring proof of vax status.

Why do the NYT and WASHPO have wildly different numbers?

Why has the CDC not updated it's page since Oct 6?

I don't know, you tell me. Regardless which source you use, the least vaccinated counties in FL still have a lower IFR than the most :drum: :jagoff:
So you’re saying the data YOU provided showing the most vaccinated counties having the most cases is fraudulent? Good job, Tim. Try and have it both ways and you prove yourself pointless.

Strawman. I never said that I think everyone attending sporting events and going to bars and restaurants is vaccinated.
so you present a strawman argument, then resent being called out on that strawman argument... which the majority of your arguments are. I believe there was a character in history who also was made of straw and lacked a brain.

Biden’s Bounty on Your Life: Hospitals’ Incentive Payments for COVID-19

from the association of physicians and surgeons website …. November 2021

——————————————————————————

” The CARES Act provides incentives for hospitals to use treatments dictated solely by the federal government under the

auspices of the NIH. These “bounties” must be paid back if not “earned” by making the

COVID-19 diagnosis and following the COVID-19 protocol.

The hospital payments include:

A “free” required PCR test in the Emergency Room or upon admission for every patient,

with government-paid fee to hospital.

Added bonus payment for each positive COVID-19 diagnosis.

Another bonus for a COVID-19 admission to the hospital.

A 20 percent “boost” bonus payment from Medicare on the entire hospital bill for use of remdesivir instead of medicines such as Ivermectin.

Another and larger bonus payment to the hospital if a COVID-19 patient is mechanically ventilated.

More money to the hospital if cause of death is listed as COVID-19, even if patient did not die directly of COVID-19.

A COVID-19 diagnosis also provides extra payments to coroners. ”

——————————————————————————

https://aapsonline.org/bidens-bounty-on-your-life-hospitals-incentive-payments-for-covid-19/

If no one mentioned covid and hyped up fear-driven testing then everyone would've lived the last two years as normal cold and flu cycles and Trump would've won in a landslide because there wouldn't have been any fake ballots.

Sheep.

Goddammit, Tim, Floggy is incredibly credible regarding the Chinese flu. I mean just look at how he has hammered the lying murderous regime in China regarding ... okay, forget that.

But look at how he has ripped King Dementia and Queen Blowjob a new ******* for not giving a **** when 2,000,000 unvaccinated just walk into the goddamn country, at least 500,000 bringing the goddamn virus, and flying the diseased ... okay, NEXT!

Well, how about his anger at politicians who ignore every ******* rule they impose on US (masks, lockdowns, hair appointments, travel, going to Florida) ... yeah, sorry, forget that one.

What astounds me is that the Covidians never, EVER, turn their rage firehose at anybody other than their political opponents.
It shouldn't astound any of us. From the very beginning of this thing it was about getting rid of one man. It was immediately made political. Once that happened, every other decision or thought was made through that spectrum.

What I cannot quite understand is why they don't stand up and proudly declare it. Hell, they called Trump a Nazi, a racist, a mysoginist. If that was truly the case, wouldn't you be proud of the things you did, regardless of how nefarious, to get rid of the man? The real Nazi, anyone who stood up to him is honored in Israel for example as "Righteous Among the Nations."

The vaccines work!!

Except for my elderly mother-in-law, triple-vaxxed and now quarantined in her room with Covid. Which she caught from her relatives, all of whom are triple-vaxxed as well.

So those shots work, dammit, other than, you know, when they don't.

61umlq.jpg

Last edited:

Your communication skills, like your comprehension and reading skills, suck.

"Why do you think bars and sporting events are packed???" /Floggy

You don't answer it. You aren't specific. Writing isn't your forte. We still question why Stupid *** posts here.

The people that decided not to have fans in attendance or have patrons dine-in last year are the same people allowing it this year. That has everything to do with the vaccines and nothing to do with people fighting “tyranny”.

Wrong. Dead wrong. We know you are beholden to the vaccines, even worship them. But nothing could be more blatantly wrong. Venues and events are closed or open for MANY reasons. You say it's ONLY due to vaccines (see your idiocy above). It's due to a mixture of:
  • herd immunity,
  • vaccinations,
  • diminishing waves,
  • common sense leadership in areas (see FL and TX)
  • politics
The latter being one of the biggest reasons Floggydeologue

The vaccines work!!

Except for my elderly mother-in-law, triple-vaxxed and now quarantined in her room with Covid. Which she caught from her relatives, all of whom are triple-vaxxed as well.

So those shots work, dammit, other than, you know, when they don't.

Sorry for the MIL man, wishing her well. Sending one very caring, loving nurturing Ogre your way to nuzzle and snuggle her back to great health.

Sorry for the MIL man, wishing her well. Sending one very caring, loving nurturing Ogre your way to nuzzle and snuggle her back to great health.

Could be a win-win. A certain Ogre gets the Chinese flu from close contact, has to abandon 8,000 gallons of unleaded, Ogre and MIL run away together, MIL then gets her own house, I get 8,000 gallons unleaded.

So you’re saying the data YOU provided showing the most vaccinated counties having the most cases is fraudulent? Good job, Tim. Try and have it both ways and you prove yourself pointless.

Once again, proving your avatar moniker spot on.
  • I said (which you didn't read nor comprehend) both sources - the NYT and the WashPo - have conflicting information.
  • I also said (which you didn't read nor comprehend) both sources show the highest vaccinated counties have the highest IFRs, regardless that their data isn't identical.
  • Next, had you bothered to read the report (which you didn't nor ever do), the data came from the State of Florida, itself. Link inside the article.
  • You have now TWICE accused me of stating this study showed which counties had the most cases. Correcting you AGAIN, it's CASE RATES.
How you can be so wrong so often and in so few words takes effort for most people.

There's no having it both ways when all 3 sources - WashPo and NYT and the State of FL - provide the same results.

The Highest Vaxed Counties Currently Have the Highest Case RATES

Last edited:
  • You have now TWICE accused me of stating this study showed which counties had the most cases. Correcting you AGAIN, it's CASE RATES.
There's no having it both ways when all 3 sources - WashPo and NYT and the State of FL - provide the same results.

The Highest Vaxed Counties Currently Have the Highest Case RATES

"So you're saying the vaccines shots work!"
- Flog

Your communication skills, like your comprehension and reading skills, suck.

"Why do you think bars and sporting events are packed???" /Floggy

You don't answer it. You aren't specific. Writing isn't your forte. We still question why Stupid *** posts here.

Wrong. Dead wrong. We know you are beholden to the vaccines, even worship them. But nothing could be more blatantly wrong. Venues and events are closed or open for MANY reasons. You say it's ONLY due to vaccines (see your idiocy above). It's due to a mixture of:
  • herd immunity,
  • vaccinations,
  • diminishing waves,
  • common sense leadership in areas (see FL and TX)
  • politics
The latter being one of the biggest reasons Floggydeologue
I already provided the reason, the vaccine.

So you’re arguing that the NFL, NBA and NCAA, in the absence of a vaccine and in the middle of the Omicron wave, would still be allowing full attendance. YOU ARE COMPLETELY DELUSIONAL!

I suppose universities aren’t imposing vaccine mandates because of faculty and students fighting “tyranny”? Oh wait, THEY ARE!

Diminishing waves? Uh, might want to check the stats, TIm. record high cases and hospitalizations, 1,900 deaths/day up 43%, all driven by the unvaxed. Again, you are completely, and willfully, delusional.

I already provided the reason, the vaccine.

So you’re arguing that the NFL, NBA and NCAA, in the absence of a vaccine and in the middle of the Omicron wave, would still be allowing full attendance. YOU ARE COMPLETELY DELUSIONAL!

I suppose universities aren’t imposing vaccine mandates because of faculty and students fighting “tyranny”? Oh wait, THEY ARE!

Diminishing waves? Uh, might want to check the stats, TIm. record high cases and hospitalizations, 1,900 deaths/day up 43%, all driven by the unvaxed. Again, you are completely, and willfully, delusional.

you are partially correct, but you are giving the shot too much credit.

since the shot is available and people by and large are being inundated with getting shot (funny how they were already being shot in liberal cities, but you turn a blind eye to that shot), sports teams and venues are seizing on that to recoup losses from the Dems playing political football and moving the goal posts to get OrangeMan out of office.

how can you possibly, POSSIBLY, state that sports events, concerts, restaurants, etc are all 100% safe due to the shot, yet then also ***** and moan about rising cases, rates, deaths or whatever the fancy is of the day?

you're hypocritical in your hypocrisy

These must all be crisis actors. Or the media is fear-mongering. Or Libs are pushing for Communism. Can't possibly be happening, based on what we've been reading on the board.

Inside a Rhode Island hospital E.R. overwhelmed by omicron​

WARWICK, R.I. — Mary Balcerzak’s nightmare was coming to an end. The coronavirus-positive woman spent 10 hours sitting with other infected patients in a small emergency department meeting room before health-care workers were able to find a bed for her in tiny Room 25. Now, 36 hours after she arrived, Balcerzak, 70, was about to move upstairs where she belonged, to a bed on a floor inside Kent Hospital.

In a nearby hallway, five people sat in chairs, one man drinking tea, quietly talking to himself. Two elderly women lay on gurneys in another corridor. The patient in Room 28 needed to be moved to intensive care, but there was no bed available.

This is what a slow day looks like in a hospital emergency department overwhelmed by the coronavirus. On other days, health-care workers have drawn blood from patients as they sat in their cars, set up intravenous drips in the packed waiting room or shunted patients to the overflow tent outside. There was simply no other choice, no other space — and far too few staff.

“Either I take care of someone in a car or I don’t get to take care of them at all. Either I take care of them in the waiting room, or they don’t get care at all,” said Laura Forman, director of Kent Hospital’s emergency department.

“Or they wait 10 hours for care. We have people wait 10 hours or 12 hours to be seen. And if you’re here for an emergency, that’s not tenable.”

The pandemic’s fifth surge is putting emergency departments under enormous stress. In March 2020, as the crisis began, doctors worried whether intensive care units would be able to handle the deluge of critically ill patients, whether they could scrounge up enough ventilators for all the people who would need them.

This time around, with a less deadly but vastly more contagious variant, the greatest damage is at the hospital system’s front door, where emergency rooms that turn away no one are trying to cope with an unprecedented tide of patients and too few staff to treat them.

“We are struggling, and at times failing, to take care of people who come through the door,” Forman said, “because of lack of staffing, because of lack of space, because of lack of resources.”

She urged people to do all they can to avoid seeking emergency care.

“Now is not the time to take up a new sport. Do not go skiing. Shovel your back stairs and salt the living daylights out them,” she said. “Now is not the time to break an ankle. … Take your medications. Do all of the preventive things that you can do to possibly keep yourself out of the hospital right now.”

On Thursday, when The Washington Post spent an afternoon in Kent’s overburdened emergency department, this tiny state of 1.1 million people recorded 5,171 new coronavirus infections, or 488 per every 100,000 residents — the highest rate in the country, according to the seven-day average of data tracked by The Post. Nationally, there were 794,202 new cases.

At nearly 78 percent fully vaccinated, Rhode Island is much better than average. Forman has not seen a single vaccinated person die in the current surge.

Many experts believe the reported infection rate does not reflect the true extent of the omicron variant’s spread, because people who prove to be positive on at-home tests do not always report the results to public health authorities, and because a larger number of infected people appear to be asymptomatic during the omicron wave.

Last edited:
Is she a ginger?

Unknown. At a certain age, old lady hair all looks like this:

99c1c6cf2092caa284190bd42fe3358a.jpg

Fortunately, Ogres are color-blind and have to believe it when we assure them that "Why yes, she is most certainly a redhead!"