• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

I already provided the reason, the vaccine.

And I already refuted this bullshit. There are more reasons, and I listed them. Prove me wrong that they contributed.

So you’re arguing that the NFL, NBA and NCAA, in the absence of a vaccine and in the middle of the Omicron wave, would still be allowing full attendance. YOU ARE COMPLETELY DELUSIONAL!

See above. There are MANY reasons these venues are open. You attribute it ONLY to your holy vaccines. That is patently not true.

I suppose universities aren’t imposing vaccine mandates because of faculty and students fighting “tyranny”? Oh wait, THEY ARE!

The majority of Universities are NOT requiring vaccines. Your head is completely in the sand.

Diminishing waves? Uh, might want to check the stats, TIm. record high cases and hospitalizations,

Yes we have had waves that have risen then subsided which contributed to the easing of restrictions over time.

1642609937731.png

1,900 deaths/day up 43%, all driven by the unvaxed.

Wrong, the cases are rising exponentially among the vaccinated. This is not being driven by the unvaxxed. That is delusional.

And I have a question for you: Biden promised to end Covid, said that the vaccinated can't catch and spread Covid. Now that we have record cases and higher deaths under his watch, do you finally blame the incontinent fool?

These must all be crisis actors. Or the media is fear-mongering. Or Libs are pushing for Communism. Can't possibly be happening, based on what we've been reading on the board.

Inside a Rhode Island hospital E.R. overwhelmed by omicron​

WARWICK, R.I. — Mary Balcerzak’s nightmare was coming to an end. The coronavirus-positive woman spent 10 hours sitting with other infected patients in a small emergency department meeting room before health-care workers were able to find a bed for her in tiny Room 25. Now, 36 hours after she arrived, Balcerzak, 70, was about to move upstairs where she belonged, to a bed on a floor inside Kent Hospital.

In a nearby hallway, five people sat in chairs, one man drinking tea, quietly talking to himself. Two elderly women lay on gurneys in another corridor. The patient in Room 28 needed to be moved to intensive care, but there was no bed available.

This is what a slow day looks like in a hospital emergency department overwhelmed by the coronavirus. On other days, health-care workers have drawn blood from patients as they sat in their cars, set up intravenous drips in the packed waiting room or shunted patients to the overflow tent outside. There was simply no other choice, no other space — and far too few staff.

“Either I take care of someone in a car or I don’t get to take care of them at all. Either I take care of them in the waiting room, or they don’t get care at all,” said Laura Forman, director of Kent Hospital’s emergency department.

“Or they wait 10 hours for care. We have people wait 10 hours or 12 hours to be seen. And if you’re here for an emergency, that’s not tenable.”

The pandemic’s fifth surge is putting emergency departments under enormous stress. In March 2020, as the crisis began, doctors worried whether intensive care units would be able to handle the deluge of critically ill patients, whether they could scrounge up enough ventilators for all the people who would need them.

This time around, with a less deadly but vastly more contagious variant, the greatest damage is at the hospital system’s front door, where emergency rooms that turn away no one are trying to cope with an unprecedented tide of patients and too few staff to treat them.

“We are struggling, and at times failing, to take care of people who come through the door,” Forman said, “because of lack of staffing, because of lack of space, because of lack of resources.”

She urged people to do all they can to avoid seeking emergency care.

“Now is not the time to take up a new sport. Do not go skiing. Shovel your back stairs and salt the living daylights out them,” she said. “Now is not the time to break an ankle. … Take your medications. Do all of the preventive things that you can do to possibly keep yourself out of the hospital right now.”

On Thursday, when The Washington Post spent an afternoon in Kent’s overburdened emergency department, this tiny state of 1.1 million people recorded 5,171 new coronavirus infections, or 488 per every 100,000 residents — the highest rate in the country, according to the seven-day average of data tracked by The Post. Nationally, there were 794,202 new cases.

At nearly 78 percent fully vaccinated, Rhode Island is much better than average. Forman has not seen a single vaccinated person die in the current surge.

Many experts believe the reported infection rate does not reflect the true extent of the omicron variant’s spread, because people who prove to be positive on at-home tests do not always report the results to public health authorities, and because a larger number of infected people appear to be asymptomatic during the omicron wave.

I'm actually wondering if they truly are crisis actors Tibsticles. As of today HHS says:

1642610182032.png

1642610244441.png

Given hospitals aim to be at 80-90% occupancy, it would appear that nationwide this "ICUs and Hospitals are FULL of Covid patients" statements aren't actually true.

Reactions: MTC
Inside a Rhode Island hospital E.R. overwhelmed by omicron

On Thursday, when The Washington Post spent an afternoon in Kent’s overburdened emergency department, this tiny state of 1.1 million people recorded 5,171 new coronavirus infections, or 488 per every 100,000 residents — the highest rate in the country, according to the seven-day average of data tracked by The Post. Nationally, there were 794,202 new cases.

At nearly 78 percent fully vaccinated, Rhode Island is much better than average.

Rhode Island is not 78% fully vaccinated - the percentage is MUCH higher because the 78% includes children not even ******* eligible for the shot!

The percentage of adults in Rhode Island who are "fully" vaccinated exceeds 88% and those with at least one does exceeds 95%. Your own goddamn story does not blame the "unvaccinated" in one of the most heavily vaccinated populations in the country.

So tell me again how this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated. Go ahead, idiot - that was your claim a month ago. Are you willing now to admit you were full of ****, you were wrong, your vilification of the unvaccinated was a lie?

Yeah, thought so.

Nothing at all disturbing about this, is there???

“It is troubling, not just that Pfizer apparently believes it can rely on the FBI to squash truthful reporting via investigations into law-abiding journalists, but also that they appear to be right in thinking the FBI will willingly target dissenting press with unconstitutional raids. There should be no place for such retaliatory attacks on journalism in America.”

Record high cases and hospitalizations, 1,900 deaths/day up 43%, all driven by the unvaxed. Again, you are completely, and willfully, delusional.

What you claim is a provable lie. Tibilo - the idiot he is - posted an article about how a Rhode Island hospital was inundated with Omicron patients ...

But the story does NOT blame the unvaccinated for one obvious reason: It's not true. The vaccinated are getting the Omicron and wind up in the hospital.

Jesus, Floggy, Rhode Island has more than 88% of the adult population "fully" vaccinated and 95% with at least one shot.

So your theory is that the one guy out of 20 is getting the Chinese flu 20 times, accounting for the hospitalizations?

What you claim is a provable lie. Tibilo - the idiot he is - posted an article about how a Rhode Island hospital was inundated with Omicron patients ...

But the story does NOT blame the unvaccinated for one obvious reason: It's not true. The vaccinated are getting the Omicron and wind up in the hospital.

Jesus, Floggy, Rhode Island has more than 88% of the adult population "fully" vaccinated and 95% with at least one shot.

So your theory is that the one guy out of 20 is getting the Chinese flu 20 times, accounting for the hospitalizations?
he is the breakthrough case!!
/Flog

you are partially correct, but you are giving the shot too much credit.

since the shot is available and people by and large are being inundated with getting shot (funny how they were already being shot in liberal cities, but you turn a blind eye to that shot), sports teams and venues are seizing on that to recoup losses from the Dems playing political football and moving the goal posts to get OrangeMan out of office.

how can you possibly, POSSIBLY, state that sports events, concerts, restaurants, etc are all 100% safe due to the shot, yet then also ***** and moan about rising cases, rates, deaths or whatever the fancy is of the day?

you're hypocritical in your hypocrisy
Nothing is 100% safe, but mass gatherings are many times safer for those who have chosen to protect themselves with the vaccines.

As I’ve said multiple times, if hospitals could refuse treatment to the unvaccinated or prioritize the treatment of the vaccinated, I wouldn’t care at all about people refusing the vaccines, or cases, or hospitalizations.

Nothing is 100% safe, but mass gatherings are many times safer for those who have chosen to protect themselves with the vaccines.

As I’ve said multiple times, if hospitals could refuse treatment to the unvaccinated or prioritize the treatment of the vaccinated, I wouldn’t care at all about people refusing the vaccines, or cases, or hospitalizations.
let me ask again... which venues are 100% requiring all in attendance to be vaccinated?

keep in mind that even if you're considered vaccinated (you're really not vaccinated), you can still spread the virus (thus, not being truly vaccinated), get all the symptoms of the WooFloo (thus, not being truly vaccinated), and test positive for the KungFlu (thus, not being truly vaccinated).

And I already refuted this bullshit. There are more reasons, and I listed them. Prove me wrong that they contributed.

See above. There are MANY reasons these venues are open. You attribute it ONLY to your holy vaccines. That is patently not true.

The majority of Universities are NOT requiring vaccines. Your head is completely in the sand.

Yes we have had waves that have risen then subsided which contributed to the easing of restrictions over time.

View attachment 7862

Wrong, the cases are rising exponentially among the vaccinated. This is not being driven by the unvaxxed. That is delusional.

And I have a question for you: Biden promised to end Covid, said that the vaccinated can't catch and spread Covid. Now that we have record cases and higher deaths under his watch, do you finally blame the incontinent fool?
LOL! Jesus Christ! You went down a rabbit hole and then found a rabbit hole within the rabbit holes and went down that!

Here’s a couple doses of reality:

The vaccines only help those who have taken them. Biden isn’t responsible for the unvaccinated.

Rhode Island is not 78% fully vaccinated - the percentage is MUCH higher because the 78% includes children not even ******* eligible for the shot!

The percentage of adults in Rhode Island who are "fully" vaccinated exceeds 88% and those with at least one does exceeds 95%. Your own goddamn story does not blame the "unvaccinated" in one of the most heavily vaccinated populations in the country.

So tell me again how this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated. Go ahead, idiot - that was your claim a month ago. Are you willing now to admit you were full of ****, you were wrong, your vilification of the unvaccinated was a lie?

Yeah, thought so.
So I’m guessing you missed the “Forman has not seen a single vaccinated person die during the current surge” part?

let me ask again... which venues are 100% requiring all in attendance to be vaccinated?

keep in mind that even if you're considered vaccinated (you're really not vaccinated), you can still spread the virus (thus, not being truly vaccinated), get all the symptoms of the WooFloo (thus, not being truly vaccinated), and test positive for the KungFlu (thus, not being truly vaccinated).
I don’t know, I don’t keep track of such things. For venues allowing everyone that weren’t allowing it before, people have been allowed to make a choice and live with the consequences of that choice. We owe that to the vaccine. Isn’t that freedom?

“Keep in mind” if the morbidity and mortality rates of Covid before the vaccines were similar to those of the fully vaccinated, there never would have been a pandemic in the first place. It IS the game changer.

I don’t know, I don’t keep track of such things. For venues allowing everyone that weren’t allowing it before, people have been allowed to make a choice and live with the consequences of that choice. We owe that to the vaccine. Isn’t that freedom?

“Keep in mind” if the morbidity and mortality rates of Covid before the vaccines were similar to those of the fully vaccinated, there never would have been a pandemic in the first place. It IS the game changer.
THE RED - that is what should have been said more than 400 pages ago. In fact, it was.

you're an obtuse ******

Here’s a couple doses of reality:

You should actually read what you post:

Increased vaccination rates among players have Goodell encouraged that the 2021 NFL season will see "limited disruptions."

Whoops, how did that work out??? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Also, nowhere in the article did he say that the NFL was "fully open" for business 100% because of the vaccines. NO WHERE.

The closest he came was here: "This year, we're comfortable that local regulations are going to allow us to have fans at all 32 stadiums. We'll still be smart. We're still going to be willing to adapt. We're still going to do everything to make sure our fans are safe when they're there,"

Huh, local regulations. Can you point me to where local regulations for any of the 32 teams mandated a vaccine to attend? I'll wait.

Isn't this also interesting? So SOME NBA teams require vaccination and/OR a negative test (which means no vaccine needed) to attend.

SOME.

You do be say ALL sporting events, restaurants, and errything errywhere be open because of vaccines. But the article you post refutes that.

It is hysterical to watch you posit arguments, and over and over provide linkies that refute your own arguments. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The vaccines only help those who have taken them.

You mean like Colin Powell? The 40% who died in NM who were vaccinated? The rising numbers of vaccinated occupying hospital beds? The vaccinated that are driving record cases?

That is indeed some FINE help. Not the kind of help most of us want.

Biden isn’t responsible for the unvaccinated.

Trump was responsible for everyone. Now Biden is only responsible for the vaccinated? That's an interesting concept.

Let's call it what it is.

2020: Trump responsible for everything Covid-related, all deaths
2021-22: Biden sits on record cases deaths. Liberals refuse to blame THIS President, must have scapegoat. So, blame the unvaccinated in an impossible mathematical calculation trying to convince the rest that 12% of the population is driving 3X our prior record level of cases ever.

To Steeltime's point, the unvaccinated would each have to get dozens of cases and die 3 times each for this to be true.

The stupid is strong.

Have we told you suck at the Link Game? You suck at the Link Game.

The Eureka Data you posted is from Jan 1 2021 to today. Nearly 13 months of data, which includes the first 3 months when the vaccines worked. Funny how your little Erie bullshit article has EXACTLY the same stats as the PA Dept of Health page.

Try again. Why not show this data for 4Q 2021, January this year...instead of watering down the current data with the PAST data because **** is wildly different now.

1642617087051.png

Isn't this special?

Israeli vaccine chief: “We have made mistakes”

Professor Cyrille Cohen talks herd immunity and his pandemic regrets​

Professor Cyrille Cohen is head of Immunology at Bar Ilan University and a member of the advisory committee for vaccines for the Israeli Government. In a wide-ranging and forthright interview, the Professor tells Freddie Sayers:
  • The Green Pass / vaccine passport concept is no longer relevant in the Omicron era and should be phased out (he expects it to be in short order in Israel)
  • He and his colleagues were surprised and disappointed that the vaccines did not prevent transmission, as they had originally hoped
  • The biggest mistake of the pandemic in Israel was closing schools and education – he apologised for that
  • Widespread infection is now an inevitable part of future immunity — otherwise known as herd immunity
  • Omicron has accelerated the pandemic into the endemic phase, in which Covid will be “like flu”

You should actually read what you post:

Increased vaccination rates among players have Goodell encouraged that the 2021 NFL season will see "limited disruptions."

Whoops, how did that work out??? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Also, nowhere in the article did he say that the NFL was "fully open" for business 100% because of the vaccines. NO WHERE.

The closest he came was here: "This year, we're comfortable that local regulations are going to allow us to have fans at all 32 stadiums. We'll still be smart. We're still going to be willing to adapt. We're still going to do everything to make sure our fans are safe when they're there,"

Huh, local regulations. Can you point me to where local regulations for any of the 32 teams mandated a vaccine to attend? I'll wait.

Isn't this also interesting? So SOME NBA teams require vaccination and/OR a negative test (which means no vaccine needed) to attend.

SOME.

You do be say ALL sporting events, restaurants, and errything errywhere be open because of vaccines. But the article you post refutes that.

It is hysterical to watch you posit arguments, and over and over provide linkies that refute your own arguments. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You mean like Colin Powell? The 40% who died in NM who were vaccinated? The rising numbers of vaccinated occupying hospital beds? The vaccinated that are driving record cases?

That is indeed some FINE help. Not the kind of help most of us want.

Trump was responsible for everyone. Now Biden is only responsible for the vaccinated? That's an interesting concept.

Let's call it what it is.

2020: Trump responsible for everything Covid-related, all deaths
2021-22: Biden sits on record cases deaths. Liberals refuse to blame THIS President, must have scapegoat. So, blame the unvaccinated in an impossible mathematical calculation trying to convince the rest that 12% of the population is driving 3X our prior record level of cases ever.

To Steeltime's point, the unvaccinated would each have to get dozens of cases and die 3 times each for this to be true.

The stupid is strong.

Have we told you suck at the Link Game? You suck at the Link Game.

The Eureka Data you posted is from Jan 1 2021 to today. Nearly 13 months of data, which includes the first 3 months when the vaccines worked. Funny how your little Erie bullshit article has EXACTLY the same stats as the PA Dept of Health page.

Try again. Why not show this data for 4Q 2021, January this year...instead of watering down the current data with the PAST data because **** is wildly different now.

View attachment 7865
And you miss (or ignore) the point. The NFL and NBA ONLY refer to VACCINES. They don’t mention any of the bullshit you claim also factored into the decision to allow fans. You’re hopelessly delusional.

Here’s some more Sandy Hooks, err I mean overwhelmed hospitals that “aren’t happening”…

Floggy not gonna like this. He should look beyond the Erie data for PA Covid stats. Was Floggy aware that the State of PA is masking the real trends as I have alluded to? From their own data, when you actually get beyond the headlines....

Pennsylvania Cases

Total number of positive cases
Post-Vaccination cases
Case incidence among unvaccinated and not fully vaccinated individuals
Cumulative case incidence among vaccinated individuals
30 days ending October 4, 2021135,09834,609 (26%)1,633 per 100k520 per 100k
30 days ending November 2, 2021117,49534,854 (30%)1,407 per 100k503 per 100k
34 days ending December 6, 2021190,91858,312 (31%)2,358 per 100k812 per 100k
29 days ending January 4, 2022329,700137,529 (42%)3,596 per 100k1,839 per 100k

Summation of Data from Oct 4 to Today:
  • Breakthrough cases have increased from 26% to 42% in the State of PA - a 61% increase in JUST 3 months
  • Case rates among unvaccinated increased from 1,633/100K to 3,596 per 100K - a 120% increase in 3 months
  • Case rates among the vaccinated increased from 502/100K to 1,839 per 100K - a 266% increase in 3 months
Pennsylvania Hospitalizations

Total hospitalizations with COVID-19 as the primary diagnosis / cause of admission
Estimated hospitalization incidence among fully vaccinated individuals
Estimated hospitalization incidence among unvaccinated and not fully vaccinated individuals
28 days ending Oct 4, 20217,41626 per 100k47 per 100k
30 days ending Nov 2, 20218,38730 per 100k53 per 100k
34 days ending Dec 6, 202111,18335 per 100k84 per 100k
29 days ending Jan 4, 202213,28444 per 100k104 per 100k

Summation of Data from October 4 to Today:
  • Hospitalization rates among the vaccinated increased from 26/100K to 44/100K - a 69% increase in 3 months
  • Hospitalization rates among the unvaccinated increased from 47/100K to 104/100K - a 121% increase in 3 months
Pennsylvania Deaths

Dates of confirmed positive casesPost-Vaccination DeathsDeath incidence among unvaccinated and not fully vaccinated individualsDeath incidence among vaccinated individuals
Aug 1 – Aug 31, 2021226 (25%)11 per 100k4 per 100k
Sep 1 – Sep 30, 2021459 (29%)19 per 100k7 per 100k
Oct 1 – Oct 31, 2021593 (31%)23 per 100k9 per 100k

Summation of Data from August 1 to Oct 31 (why isn't PA providing this data up to today? Hmmm?):
  • Deaths among the vaccinated increased from 25% to 31% of PA Deaths
  • The rate of death among the vaccinated increased from 4/100K to 9/100K - a 125% increase
  • The rate of death among the unvaccinated increased from 11/100K to 23/100K - a 109% increase
Overall summary...not good news for the vaccinated....

Cases have grown among the vaxed 266% compared to only 120% among the unvaxed
Hospitalizations grown 69% among the vaxed as compared to 121% among the unvaxed
Deaths have grown 125% among the vaxed as compared to 109% among the unvaxed

In PA, since Aug/Oct
42% of cases are vaxed people
31% of deaths are vaxed people

Not quite the story Erie be telling you. As Fauci said, cases, hospitalizations and deaths among the vaccinated are on the rise and they are at risk. PA is a perfect example of this.

And you miss (or ignore) the point. The NFL and NBA ONLY refer to VACCINES. They don’t mention any of the bullshit you claim also factored into the decision to allow fans.

They actually do, Roger did...in the actual quote I pasted for you to read: ""This year, we're comfortable that local regulations are going to allow us to have fans at all 32 stadiums."

Plural...regulations...that go well beyond jabbing everyone.

You’re hopelessly delusional.

Here’s some more Sandy Hooks, err I mean overwhelmed hospitals that “aren’t happening”…

I can pick up the phone and call any hospital and get the right vocal person on the phone who can say whatever I'd like to hear to write an article.

You can provide 90 of those. I'll take the 6,000 hospitals reporting capacity to the United States Health and Human Services and trump that **** over...and over...and over.

When HHS reports over-capacity, I'll agree there's a problem.

ICU bed capacity has increased by less than 3% since January 11. They are growing yes - because of the vaxed and unvaxed as the prior post shows.

But they are NOT overcapacity. Not close. 83% nationwide.

Keep coming back please.

Something tells me that your inability to understand math and statistics rivals that of Tim’s.

Please do share Rhode Island’s population by vaccination type (number, not percentage) and the number of current Covid hospitalizations that you used to arrive the unvaccinated getting Covid 20 times to account for the hospitalizations. (Tim has taken you literally, I guess you were being serious?)

BTW, I see Rhode Island at 77% fully vaxed.

Somebody just start posting some pics of some T&A and make this thread readable.

ICS, get on it.

Please do share Rhode Island’s population by vaccination type (number, not percentage) and the number of current Covid hospitalizations that you used to arrive the unvaccinated getting Covid 20 times to account for the hospitalizations.

200.webp
200.webp

You literally cannot comprehend what people write. It's truly unbelievable.

Something tells me that your inability to understand math and statistics rivals that of Tim’s.

Please do share Rhode Island’s population by vaccination type (number, not percentage) and the number of current Covid hospitalizations that you used to arrive the unvaccinated getting Covid 20 times to account for the hospitalizations. (Tim has taken you literally, I guess you were being serious?)

BTW, I see Rhode Island at 77% fully vaxed.

You're like herpes. You never go away and are a constant nuisance with no purpose other than to irritate.

Floggy not gonna like this. He should look beyond the Erie data for PA Covid stats. Was Floggy aware that the State of PA is masking the real trends as I have alluded to? From their own data, when you actually get beyond the headlines....

Pennsylvania Cases

Total number of positive cases
Post-Vaccination cases
Case incidence among unvaccinated and not fully vaccinated individuals
Cumulative case incidence among vaccinated individuals
30 days ending October 4, 2021135,09834,609 (26%)1,633 per 100k520 per 100k
30 days ending November 2, 2021117,49534,854 (30%)1,407 per 100k503 per 100k
34 days ending December 6, 2021190,91858,312 (31%)2,358 per 100k812 per 100k
29 days ending January 4, 2022329,700137,529 (42%)3,596 per 100k1,839 per 100k

Summation of Data from Oct 4 to Today:
  • Breakthrough cases have increased from 26% to 42% in the State of PA - a 61% increase in JUST 3 months
  • Case rates among unvaccinated increased from 1,633/100K to 3,596 per 100K - a 120% increase in 3 months
  • Case rates among the vaccinated increased from 502/100K to 1,839 per 100K - a 266% increase in 3 months
Pennsylvania Hospitalizations

Total hospitalizations with COVID-19 as the primary diagnosis / cause of admission
Estimated hospitalization incidence among fully vaccinated individuals
Estimated hospitalization incidence among unvaccinated and not fully vaccinated individuals
28 days ending Oct 4, 20217,41626 per 100k47 per 100k
30 days ending Nov 2, 20218,38730 per 100k53 per 100k
34 days ending Dec 6, 202111,18335 per 100k84 per 100k
29 days ending Jan 4, 202213,28444 per 100k104 per 100k

Summation of Data from October 4 to Today:
  • Hospitalization rates among the vaccinated increased from 26/100K to 44/100K - a 69% increase in 3 months
  • Hospitalization rates among the unvaccinated increased from 47/100K to 104/100K - a 121% increase in 3 months
Pennsylvania Deaths

Dates of confirmed positive casesPost-Vaccination DeathsDeath incidence among unvaccinated and not fully vaccinated individualsDeath incidence among vaccinated individuals
Aug 1 – Aug 31, 2021226 (25%)11 per 100k4 per 100k
Sep 1 – Sep 30, 2021459 (29%)19 per 100k7 per 100k
Oct 1 – Oct 31, 2021593 (31%)23 per 100k9 per 100k

Summation of Data from August 1 to Oct 31 (why isn't PA providing this data up to today? Hmmm?):
  • Deaths among the vaccinated increased from 25% to 31% of PA Deaths
  • The rate of death among the vaccinated increased from 4/100K to 9/100K - a 125% increase
  • The rate of death among the unvaccinated increased from 11/100K to 23/100K - a 109% increase
Overall summary...not good news for the vaccinated....

Cases have grown among the vaxed 266% compared to only 120% among the unvaxed
Hospitalizations grown 69% among the vaxed as compared to 121% among the unvaxed
Deaths have grown 125% among the vaxed as compared to 109% among the unvaxed

In PA, since Aug/Oct

Not quite the story Erie be telling you. As Fauci said, cases, hospitalizations and deaths among the vaccinated are on the rise and they are at risk. PA is a perfect example of this.
No, the overall summary is that the news is consistently worse for the unvaccinated than it is for the vaccinated.

So I’m guessing you missed the “Forman has not seen a single vaccinated person die during the current surge” part?

That is soooooooo weird. Forman says....that's the new law of the land. A (as in singular) Director of an Emergency Room (she's staff, not medical) is now the muse we turn to.

In PA 31% of their deaths are vaccinated peoples since October. But Forman says 'nope, nope, can't not be true. Not what I've seen and what I've seen is factz and shitz and ya'll better do be listen to my anecdotes!"

Know what else Laura Forman dobee sayz? "“We are struggling, and at times failing, to take care of people who come through the door,” Forman said, “because of lack of staffing, because of lack of space, because of lack of resources.”"

Rutrow....sounds a lot like...what...we...have...been...saying...since...the...media...switched...to the narrative...of...overwhelmed hospitals....

Lower staff (thank you mandates), lack of space (hospitals have shut down wards), lack of resources (she's saying staff again).

Damn being right tastes like water on a 90 degree humid day - sweet.

No, the overall summary is that the news is consistently worse for the unvaccinated than it is for the vaccinated.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
200w.webp

And there we have it, Floggy being intentionally obtuse. PA proves Dr. Fauci right. Cases, hospitalizations, deaths are rising in PA. And I prove the bullshit reporting is just that. PA is watering down their numbers by showing all data since Jan 1 2021, not recent trends.

In PA, since Aug/Oct

Those percentages have increased DRAMATICALLY since October. The story continues to crumble.

PA and the media telling people:

• 78% of cases are unvaxed people - since October that number is actually down to 58%
  • 84% of deaths are unvaxed people - since August, that number has fallen to 69%

Attachments

• 1642622432422.png
    1642622432422.png
    49.3 KB · Views: 0
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
200w.webp

And there we have it, Floggy being intentionally obtuse. PA proves Dr. Fauci right. Cases, hospitalizations, deaths are rising in PA. And I prove the bullshit reporting is just that. PA is watering down their numbers by showing all data since Jan 1 2021, not recent trends.

In PA, since Aug/Oct

Those percentages have increased DRAMATICALLY since October. The story continues to crumble.

PA and the media telling people:

• 78% of cases are unvaxed people - since October that number is actually down to 58%
  • 84% of deaths are unvaxed people - since August, that number has fallen to 69%

OFTB tried in vain to explain this to you months ago. As the number of vaccinated increase, their share of cases, hospitalizations and deaths will naturally increase. If 100% were vaccinated, 100% of cases, hospitalizations and deaths would be vaccinated.

So the 20% unvaccinated account for 58% of hospitalizations and 69% of the deaths. Lose and Lose. Talk about being intentionally obtuse!