• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

OFTB tried in vain to explain this to you months ago. As the number of vaccinated increase, their share of cases, hospitalizations and deaths will naturally increase. If 100% were vaccinated, 100% of cases, hospitalizations and deaths would be vaccinated.

So the 20% unvaccinated account for 58% of hospitalizations and 69% of the deaths. Lose and Lose. Talk about being intentionally obtuse!
I would buy your line of reasoning if the numbers made sense but they don't the increase in vaccinated cases has risen faster than the percentage of vaccinated has increased. It is almost purely the waning efficacy of the vaccines to blame not the increases share of vaccinated. Absolutely it contributes but it can't account for the numbers we see. You are the one being obtuse and defending the indefensible strictly for political reasons.

Turn off the news and all this **** goes away. I quit watching the news over a year ago. I'm happy, healthy and pretty much don't give a **** about the flu. I just can't stand the shot & mask nazis and being told what to do. **** off already...

OFTB tried in vain to explain this to you months ago. As the number of vaccinated increase, their share of cases, hospitalizations and deaths will naturally increase. If 100% were vaccinated, 100% of cases, hospitalizations and deaths would be vaccinated.
purely hypothetical, as we all are fully aware that the shot do not go to the hospital for or because of the WooFloo.

or... did you just slyly admit that the vaccine shot does not work for 100% of the population 100% of the time, and thus must agree that the vaccine shot does not work as we were led to believe by those who made it political?

So the 20% unvaccinated account for 58% of hospitalizations and 69% of the deaths. Lose and Lose. Talk about being intentionally obtuse!

And as I have explained in return, that argument makes sense if we are seeing fewer cases/hospitalizations/deaths.

We are seeing 3x more cases now than EVER. If Covid were dwindling, you'd have an argument. If the vaccines worked like the smallpox and measles vaccines, for instance, your argument would hold water. But the vaccines have failed to prevent the virus raging on.

Instead, we live in a world of shots - not vaccines - that have allowed the vaccinated to become infected, get sick, and die at increasing rates <----Dr. Fauci

From August 1 to Oct 31 PA suffered 3,551 deaths per Worldometers data. Per the State of PA Health Department, 1,278 of those were vaccinated people. That’s 36% of all absolute deaths. Again, Worldometers and PA report different numbers - why don't we have accurate data? Regardless, those are people shotted who dieded.

One Thousand Two Hundred Seventy Eight people got the shot, thought they were protected and died. Out of 3,551.

As Covid swells, the % of those vaccinated suffering has increased....JUST AS DR. FAUCI SAID WOULD HAPPEN....just as the PA data shows.

And btw...since Oct 1, vaccination has increased by a mere 7% in PA.

Last edited:
Somebody just start posting some pics of some T&A and make this thread readable.

ICS, get on it.
it's Dolly Parton's birthday today. 76

1642625860883.png

Happy Birthday, Dolly! One of the sweetest people in that cesspool.

purely hypothetical, as we all are fully aware that the shot do not go to the hospital for or because of the WooFloo.

or... did you just slyly admit that the vaccine shot does not work for 100% of the population 100% of the time, and thus must agree that the vaccine shot does not work as we were led to believe by those who made it political?

I think he said that if 100% of Pennsylvanians were vaccinated, 100% of their cases would be vaccinated cases.

Truth.

And so too 100% of their deaths would be vaccinated people.

If they were 100% vaccinated and suffering 2 deaths a week, people would say the shots work.
If they were 100% vaccinated and suffering 100 deaths a day, no one would say the vaccines are working.

PA is 80.7% partial, 65% fully vaxed (which omits the kids, which means these numbers are actually higher) and today they are averaging 142 deaths per day (7 day average). PA's peak 7 day deaths average in 2020 was 152 deaths per day prior to the vaccines.

Massive vaccinations state-wide, and nearly the same 7 day deaths average as their worst point in 2020.

He's admitting the vaccines aren't working without realizing he's admitting it.

So I’m guessing you missed the “Forman has not seen a single vaccinated person die during the current surge” part?

I'm guessing you missed the point of the story, that Rhode Island hospitals are overwhelmed with Covid patients ... despite the 88% vaccination rate, and 95% with at least one shot.

So you switch to a comment, "I haven't seen a single vaccinated person die." Okay, just hospitalized.

Weren't you the one saying three months ago that the shot keeps you from getting the Chinese flu? And a month ago saying the shot keeps you from being hospitalized? So now the shot keeps you from dying from Chinese flu - correct?

Something tells me that your inability to understand math and statistics rivals that of Tim’s.

Please do share Rhode Island’s population by vaccination type (number, not percentage) and the number of current Covid hospitalizations that you used to arrive the unvaccinated getting Covid 20 times to account for the hospitalizations. (Tim has taken you literally, I guess you were being serious?)

You really are in fact that stupid. Seriously, I made fun of you by pointing out that since 95% of the eligible population has had a shot in Rhode Island, 1 out of 20 is unvaccinated so that one guy must be getting the Chinese flu a lot to account for the "overwhelmed" hospitals.

Get it? If not, have a 2nd grader explain it to you.

BTW, I see Rhode Island at 77% fully vaxed.

Three points. First, the TOTAL population is 77.8% vaccinated, or 78%.

Second, that is of the TOTAL population, including ages 0-5, who cannot even get the ******* shot, and includes ages 6-18, who have a 0.0012% mortality rate from the Chinese flu!

Third, I ask again - for at least the fourth time - why do the shot percentages include TOTAL population rather than those eligible to get the damn shot?!? [Hint - it has something to do with keeping alive the fictional bad guy, Mr. UnvaxxedShot]

I think he said that if 100% of Pennsylvanians were vaccinated, 100% of their cases would be vaccinated cases.

Truth.

And so too 100% of their deaths would be vaccinated people.

If they were 100% vaccinated and suffering 2 deaths a week, people would say the shots work.
If they were 100% vaccinated and suffering 100 deaths a day, no one would say the vaccines are working.

PA is 80.7% partial, 65% fully vaxed (which omits the kids, which means these numbers are actually higher) and today they are averaging 142 deaths per day (7 day average). PA's peak 7 day deaths average in 2020 was 152 deaths per day prior to the vaccines.

Massive vaccinations state-wide, and nearly the same 7 day deaths average as their worst point in 2020.

He's admitting the vaccines aren't working without realizing he's admitting it.
to sum what Flog be say...

Thank you Gov Youngkin. The get your booster or you are fired mandate is history. Looks like I can keep my job.

I'll get my antibodies checked in a few weeks, talk to my cardiologist and my primary physician and if I need a booster, I'll fn get it, but to get it because a politician or bureaucrats or some dolt on a message board says I have to take it regardless, to hell with that.

virginia-flag.jpg

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Finally honesty by the CDC via The NY Times:

“Unvaccinated people with a history of Covid also had lower rates of infection and hospitalization than those protected by vaccines alone. The data are consistent with trends observed in international studies, the researchers said.”

The CDC has known that for two years, I wager, yet demanded that those with natural immunity get the shot.

**** those liars.

Oh DAMN! DAMN, Damn, Damn.

What we been saying?

Also notice how hard it was for these rags to report this news and specifically how they frame it....

Reactions: JMM