• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Last edited:

Over a Million People Injured by Covid Vaccine, Billboard Campaign Warns​

'There's something going on with this vaccine that’s causing incredible adverse reactions, and for some reason it's not being reported by the media or our government,' says billboard group's founder.​

Image Credits: WCYB.
By Adan Salazar | INFOWARS.COM Friday, January 21, 2022

Informed consent activists are posting hundreds of billboards across America that will warn motorists about the alarming rate of vaccine injuries, as reported in the government’s own VAERS database.

The billboards, purchased by a group called Banners 4 Freedom, are popping up in states across the US, and organizers say they’re a great way to circumvent the mainstream media’s censorship of vaccine adverse reactions.

The billboards read, “Covid-19 Jab Injuries 1,033,992+,” along with a bible quote, Psalm 20:5.

“There’s something going on with this vaccine that’s causing incredible adverse reactions, and for some reason it’s not being reported by the media or our government,” the group’s founder, Robert Agee, explained in an interview with WCYB.

Agee says he believes the data reported in the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System to be accurate because “To knowingly file a false VAERS report is a violation of federal law, and is punishable by fine and imprisonment, so I do not believe all these entries to this system are false entries otherwise people would be committing felonies.”

WCYB reports some adverse reactions listed in VAERS include “miscarriages, severe allergic reactions, and heart attacks.”

However, Infowars has highlighted other horrific entries such as one discussing extremely abnormal tumor growth in the chest cavity of a patient who had recently received Pfizer’s Covid jab, and another which documented a pregnant mother’s birth to a baby that died after bleeding from its nose and mouth after receiving both doses of Moderna’s mRNA vaccine during the third trimester.

Healthcare workers have also come forward claiming VAERS figures are being artificially suppressed because many hospitals won’t report vaccine injuries.

Agee says he’s hopeful the billboards will warn the public and parents to be wary of injecting the experimental vaccines.

“Anybody has a right to do whatever they choose to do,” he told WCYB.

“If they want to choose to take the vaccine they are welcome to, we live in a free country. However, we need to be informed about the possibility of the adverse reactions to this. Being that there is 1 million reported adverse reactions to this vaccine is absolutely startling, and should cause people to question, ‘Is this something that will benefit me? Or is this something that will potentially harm me for the rest of my life and cause death?'”

The idea which started in Texas with one billboard has expanded to more than 100 roadside billboards in over 25 states, including Utah, New Jersey, North Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Missouri and Ohio.

The group has been able to raise over $200,000 so far.

“We have raised over $200,000 in only a few months and have been able to put up over 100+ outdoor billboards across the USA, 500+ indoor billboards, 30 bus benches and more!” the group says on their website.

Updated data from NYC’s Omicron surge. The graphs speak for themselves. Absolutely stunning.

Any and all talking points besides the basic, simple truth shown here in these graphs is pure subterfuge. Nothing more, nothing less. Nobody is saying you shouldn't be talking about whatever you want. Go ahead. Just know that nothing you can say or do changes the basic, simple truth about vaccinated vs. unvaccinated cases and their impact on this pandemic.

1642798984668.png

1642798994255.png

1642799003150.png

I'll definitely never step foot in that shithole again.
Ahh more segregated. Who is the lowest group to take the poke. That’s right. Now who are keeping them out of places of education and growth. That’s right the dims

Really? Come on, Tim, you're better than this. Well, maybe you're not.

So you no longer believe Dr. Fauci? He even understands this to be the case and says so.

PA state stats confirm it. New Mexico's do. Washington State's do.

LMAO. Looks like Hydroxy got the last laugh. From the NIH.

Results

A total of 237 hospitalized patients with COVID-19 aged 22-99 years (mean: 63.3 ± 15.7 years) were enrolled in the study. Almost all patients were vitamin D deficient (97%), 55% were severely vitamin D deficient (<25 nmol/L) and 42% were vitamin D deficient (<50 nmol/L); 3% had insufficient vitamin D levels (<75 nmol/L), and none had optimal vitamin D levels.

Of the patients, 73% had comorbidities, including diabetes (35%), heart disease (36%), and lung disease (34%).

All but one patient (99.6%; n = 236/237) treated with HCQ, AZM, and zinc with or without high-dose IV vitamin C (IVC) fully recovered. Additional IVC therapy contributed significantly to a quicker recovery (15 days versus 45 days until discharge; p = 0.0069).

Pfizer and Moderna Boosters fail to block Omicron​

So the natural reaction of our politicians and media??? More shots! Brilliant.

Get the jabs they say....stay protected they say...

Two experimental mRNA Injections only give 4 percent protection against Omicron.

Western Australia premier Mark McGowan promises Booster Nirvana.

1642813967825.png

Yeah, so those soccer players. One of the most unhealthy populations on the planet so this makes complete sense. Seems there may be some truth to the bogeyman 108 figure.

The Israeli "Real-Time News" reports: Breaking news: 500% increase in deaths - SCD/SUD of FIFA players in 2021

Not 24 athletes, not 30, nor 75 - Since December, 183 professional athletes and coaches have suddenly collapsed! 108 of them died! According to the literature, the phenomenon of collapsing athlete breakdown for reasons unrelated to injury is rare.

So what is causing this sudden epidemic?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FEQNo-TWYAA_fw2.jpg
The "Real-Time News" investigation presents a list of athletes who were injured and/or died. Analyzing the list we found:

• Most athletes are males (only 15 females)
  • TheVast majority are 17-40 years. Only 21 are older (5 aged 42-45, six aged 46-49, 7 aged 51-54, and 3 others aged 60-64).
  • 23 are teenagers, aged 12-17, 16 died.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FEQM4WtWYAk1Mea.png
  • In over 80 of the cases, such as football stars Sergio Aguero and Christian Eriksen, the athletes collapsed while playing, racing or training, or immediately after.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FEQMfwqXIAEQd0J.png
  • In most cases, it has been reported that the cause of the collapse is heart-related, including myocarditis, pericarditis, heart attacks, or cardiac arrest.
  • The second cause reported is clotting events.
We emphasize that the list we have is even longer, but for the sake of caution, dozens of cases were removed, from it in which we did not have full details, so that only the cases that were reported in detail were included.

In addition, cases were removed in which evidence of previous risk factors was mentioned, such as a cardiac disease or diabetes.

To get a better picture of the data compared to previous years, we only looked at data relating to deaths among athletes registered with FIFA, and compared the data regarding the number of SCD (sudden cardiac death)/SUD (sudden unexplained death) among these athletes in previous years, to the number of cases in 2021.

To find out how many deaths actually occurred during the last two decades among FIFA players (2001-2020), we used Wikipedia - "List of association footballers who died while playing". To know how many cases occurred in 2021, we used the list collected by us in "Real-Time News" (which includes the cases noted in Wikipedia for 2021).

Dr. Josh Guetzkow, a senior lecturer in the Department of Sociology and Anthropology and the Institute of Criminology at the Hebrew University, analyzed the data. "An article published in the British Medical Journal shows that the risk of SCD is one in 50,000 (with a range from one in 30,000 to one in 80,000)," he explains. "According to FIFA data, in 2000 there were 242,000 athletes registered in the association, and in 2006 there were 265,000 athletes registered. Assuming FIFA has not changed significantly in twenty years, can expect about 5 deaths a year".

According to Wikipedia, under "List of association footballers who died while playing", in 2001-2020 there was an average of 4.2 deaths per year attributed to SCD or SUD, the vast majority being SCD. In contrast, in 2021, according to our list, there were 21 cases of SCD/SUD among FIFA players. In other words, instead of 4 SCD/SUD deaths per year (according to Wikipedia data), or 5 cases per year (calculated according to the BMJ) during 2001-2020, 21 players have died so far this year.

That is, about 5 times more than the annual average!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FEQOHZ8XsAUi3Ba.jpg
This figure is found to be statistically significant. In fact, there is no other year since 2001 where the difference between the number of observed cases of SCD/SUD and the expected number is statistically significant.In 2021 it is highly statistically significant and only likely to happen by chance about 2 in 1,000 times.

Yaffa’s notes:
Stephen’s notes:
  • A quick and dirty statistical analysis (not rigorous, but good enough for a sanity check of the “this figure is found to be statistically significant”:

When counting events like SCD, we expect a certain base rate and the events will follow what is called a Poisson distribution. One property of the Poisson distribution is that the standard deviation (a measure of how much variability from random chance) is the square root of the base rate.

If we typically see 4 events per year, the standard deviation will be 2, and 95% of the time we will see something within 2 standard deviations from that base rate.

If we see 20 events in one year that’s 8 standard deviations from the mean, so 20 events is very very unusual.

Just saw a buddy of mine for lunch yesterday.
We have been arguing about the shots since they came out.
He of course got 2 doses and the booster, while I have not received any.
Welp, since we last spoke, he had a stroke of his eye. He is not a medical guy at all, he’s in IT, and this was him telling me what his doctor told him.
In essence, he lost vision in one eye and the took pics and found complete clotting behind the eye.
He was put on medication and instructed to not get any more boosters.
My friend is mid 40s, but not a model of health in the least.
He asked his doctor if it was his health or the shots that caused this. While his doctor told him his overall health, eating habits/lack of exercise, is doing him no favors, he believes this clotting is directly linked to the shots.
My friend apologized to me. You cannot appreciate how hard that was for him and how we’ve argued over the years incessantly over many things.
He closed by snarkily asking where he goes to get fitted for his tinfoil hat.

How anyone could trust a federal government controlled by leftists is beyond me. They don't give two ***** about you. From being champions of unborn child murder to abandoning our citizens in Afghanistan.

They have dragged this **** on for two+ years. I normally don't watch the news because it's mostly horseshit. This morning I left it on ABC. Inside of 20 minutes I get some douche talking about boosters and probably endless boosters like the flu shot. Then it pans to the March for life, which the reporter talks about it being cancelled last years because of covid AND the capital insurrection. What ******* garbage. No wonder people are all messed up.

Good morning America is just carrying on the same **** talking about kids,masks, experimental flu shots and parents getting in the way. Well turned that **** off again. So 45 minutes of news watching and all I got was fear,despair ,false propaganda and misinformation.

Updated data from NYC’s Omicron surge. The graphs speak for themselves. Absolutely stunning.

Any and all talking points besides the basic, simple truth shown here in these graphs is pure subterfuge. Nothing more, nothing less. Nobody is saying you shouldn't be talking about whatever you want. Go ahead. Just know that nothing you can say or do changes the basic, simple truth about vaccinated vs. unvaccinated cases and their impact on this pandemic.

View attachment 7889

View attachment 7890

View attachment 7891

Those data are definitely worth investigating further. Please post the link.

Do the data [data is a plural, by the way] break down the cases in any other fashion, such as age or gender?

LMAO. Looks like Hydroxy got the last laugh. From the NIH.

Results

A total of 237 hospitalized patients with COVID-19 aged 22-99 years (mean: 63.3 ± 15.7 years) were enrolled in the study. Almost all patients were vitamin D deficient (97%), 55% were severely vitamin D deficient (<25 nmol/L) and 42% were vitamin D deficient (<50 nmol/L); 3% had insufficient vitamin D levels (<75 nmol/L), and none had optimal vitamin D levels.

Of the patients, 73% had comorbidities, including diabetes (35%), heart disease (36%), and lung disease (34%).

All but one patient (99.6%; n = 236/237) treated with HCQ, AZM, and zinc with or without high-dose IV vitamin C (IVC) fully recovered. Additional IVC therapy contributed significantly to a quicker recovery (15 days versus 45 days until discharge; p = 0.0069).

I want to drag the lying scum media who mocked using hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin as a treatment measure out of their office and force them talk to the relatives of the people they helped kill.

So in our current out break we had i think 7 residents test positive. All but one was double vaxxed and boosted. Her roommate who is unvaxxed has not tested positive yet.
We had probably close to 15 staff test positive. 1 if my staff was vaxxed and boosted, one had both shots last January, and the other one had both shots and was not eligible for a booster yet 3 other staff were unvaxxed and I'm not sure about the rest, but i believe they had at least 2 shots.
The residents who are positive are not very sick compared to 2020 when we had our last major issue. Seems like staff is getting worse symptoms.
What all this means who knows other than we have people in various stages of "immunization" who have tested positive and symptoms do not seem to coincide with vaccination status.

So in our current out break we had i think 7 residents test positive. All but one was double vaxxed and boosted. Her roommate who is unvaxxed has not tested positive yet.
We had probably close to 15 staff test positive. 1 if my staff was vaxxed and boosted, one had both shots last January, and the other one had both shots and was not eligible for a booster yet 3 other staff were unvaxxed and I'm not sure about the rest, but i believe they had at least 2 shots.
The residents who are positive are not very sick compared to 2020 when we had our last major issue. Seems like staff is getting worse symptoms.
What all this means who knows other than we have people in various stages of "immunization" who have tested positive and symptoms do not seem to coincide with vaccination status.
Again, I implore you.

Maybe, if you would just pay the $50 you owe Steeltime., He will lift the curse he has placed upon your place of employment. I think your diseased riddled colleagues would appreciate it.

I believe your place of employment counts for 65% of all covid cases in the USA.

View attachment 7889

View attachment 7890

View attachment 7891
lets do this mental exercise called "Critical Thinking" as we look at this chart, without getting into maffs (we don't want to have Ark get in here)

PRIOR to Covid being unleashed onto the unsuspecting planet by the Chinese whom own everything from the NBA and LeBron to the Dementia patient currently masquerading as POTUS, people by and large would go to the hospital for everything from an ingrown toe nail and sniffles to even larger medical events such as heart attacks and broken bones (as well as others).

Now, you want to suggest that if Covid hadnt been unleashed onto the unsuspecting planet by the Chinese whom own everything from the NBA and LeBron to the Dementia patient currently masquerading as POTUS, the number of people going to the hospital would be less? Is that the stance you're taking?

If so, please do consider that these same Americans are also being REQUIRED to have medical insurance. As such, if they deem something a medical emergency and Nyquil won't stop it, rubbing some Tussin on it doesnt heal it, then goddammit we gotta go to the hospital.

Also, please do consider that the same Americans are being inundated with news coverage 24/7 over the single most intelligent virus to ever impact the planet unleashed onto the unsuspecting planet by the Chinese whom own everything from the NBA and LeBron to the Dementia patient currently masquerading as POTUS, and as such even a slight cough is now considered endangering those around you. Sneeze in public? You better run from the masked mob wanting to get a temperature check and slap another face diaper on you. So, many this country - not sure how it is in Hungtardistan - are in the grips of fear of not only acquiring the WooFloo (unleashed onto the unsuspecting planet by the Chinese whom own everything from the NBA and LeBron to the Dementia patient currently masquerading as POTUS), but also spreading the KungFlu (unleashed onto the unsuspecting planet by the Chinese whom own everything from the NBA and LeBron to the Dementia patient currently masquerading as POTUS), so they will rush to the hospital to get a test, get the ingrown toenail checked out and naively go on about their business unaware that they've also contributed to the Covid Death Count that you and Flog subscribe to, that the politicians use to control more of their lives and raise taxes to pay for more "free" at-home tests.

Also (see the critical thinking aspect yet?) consider that the number of people in ICU beds are likely not "new" patients, but also being counted for as long as their stay occurs. Stay one day, that's one count. Stay two or more days - you've contributed to the "number" and "growth" of the Vid Population exponentially as long as the hospital stay goes on.

No link provided, but do think on this and respond in kind.

i'm sure you'll reply one of your "you got it, champ" responses and not engage in a conversation. as such, please go **** yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: FSF
I'm sure you'll be delighted to know I tested positive for Covid on Friday. After two shots + 3rd Pfizer booster shot, taking every possible precaution with masks, sanitizer, social distancing, I still caught the virus. Dealing with pretty gnarly symptoms, including cold shakes, fever, congestion, dizziness. Can't sleep at night at all. Went from a cold, to a flu to another flu, to full on Covid over the past 2-3 weeks. Making my rounds at the restaurants has taken its toll, interacting with customers & staff, Omicron snuck through. New cases are through the roof here, yesterday 60% of all tests came back positive.

Very disappointed, though I am grateful for the Pfizer booster. If it limits this thing to the symptoms I have, I'll be alright. Based on what I'm dealing with, this may be a hybrid Delta/Omicron variant, as this is nothing like any cold or flu I've had. Whatever happens, I'm not going to hospital, as in this part of the world, that's a kiss of death. May be worth heading up to Austria if it gets to that.

I trust you're all staying safe and healthy. Take care of yourselves.

Those data are definitely worth investigating further. Please post the link.

Do the data [data is a plural, by the way] break down the cases in any other fashion, such as age or gender?

I guarantee you....I'm damn near willing to bet.... that if you find the NYC Health data (remember his graphs weren't from NY State....you'll find the data's washed out.

Look for what PA did. Despite saying they were proving month to month data, what they did was add each month to ALL months. I had to break it apart to show recent trends and those recent trends are bad.

That may not be what you find, but if you find the data, I promise you'll find discrepancies.