• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Dipshit, eligible or not, they’re still UNVACCINATED.

And the winner for stupidest comment since Gildong Sacks' latest masterpiece goes to ...

Where to start. First, your endless ranting and demonization of the "unvaccinated" is directed at kids under age 6 who can't get the vaccine? Little kids? Do you stand outside pre-schools hurling profanities at the horrible "unvaccinated" kids inside? You are sick. Genuinely sick.

Second, I posted the numbers supported by links. The United States has 24.6 million kids under age 6. I showed that the ACTUAL number of unvaccinated (of the eligible population) is about 58 million. Even adding the two together yields 82 million, or 18 MILLION less than what you claimed.

Third, numerous studies - dozens even - have shown that children have almost no effect from the Chinese flu and thereby do not cough enough to spread the Chinese flu. These articles showed that closing schools was stupid, not based in science and badly harmed school-age kids.

Fourth, your vaccine ranting has robbed you of any semblance of reasonable thought. You are losing your **** about a population that is about 30% little kids who can't get the goddamn vaccine. When does you vax hysteria end, Floggy? Apparently not at ranting at little kids for not getting a shot they are unable to get.

Again with the natural immunity. Its quite clear that prior infection doesn’t prevent Covid. You of all people should know that.

Who stopped harping?

I've had natural immunity and not gotten it again. Some do. Just like so many vaccinated people are now getting the virus, getting hospitalized, and dying from Covid.

Time's data is highly selective as well. Funny that they don't focus on PA, where

42% of their cases are vaxed
44/100K of their hospitalized are vaxed - Time only selectively shows states that are 1.6 to 8.8. Hmmm, 'magine that.

And you'll notice from Time, under the graphs....

"Chart: Emily Barone Source: State health department websites
Data as of Jan. 6, 2022 and may be preliminary."

Emily Barone pulls data from State Health Department websites - like Tim did - and cherry picked what she wanted to show you.

Emily Barone, Infographics Reporter <----that's a virologist right there. Right up there with Jeff ******* Tiedrich

1642706108362.png

Last edited:
Naturally immune!

How’s about you go back and read your posts from last spring declaring that herd immunity was here thanks to natural immunity and then consider what the **** you’re doing still harping about it.

I'm harping about it because the final nail in the coffin came down yesterday. Remember?

Natural Immunity is Superior to Vaccinated Immunity.

Winner winner, chicken dinner.

That’s boosters, Tim, not vaccination. And it’s not the first time the WHO has pushed back on boosters.

Tibsticles said the vaccines were for everyone. The WHO's position is "no longer" for kids. Not sure how you misinterpret that.

Fixed it for you for clarity of your hypocrisy.

We have in fact observed the significant waning of vaccines efficacy after a far shorter time period particularly in comparison to natural immunity.

"The vaccines work for 2 months!!! JFC". /Floggy

Just like so many vaccinated people are now getting the virus, getting hospitalized, and dying from Covid.

Really? Come on, Tim, you're better than this. Well, maybe you're not.

Scientists conducted a study of "bubble groups" of children in Catalonia, Spain. The study showed that forcing children to wear masks results in no measurable change in Covid infection rates. The infection rate depends significantly on age (the older, the more likely to get Covid) and not on masking. This graph shows the infection rate among students, where a certain age and above were masked and those younger were not:

Spain-data-e1642708466960.jpg

So which age range was forced to wear masks? Cannot tell from the chart, can we?

Because masking kids, particularly young children, makes absolutely no sense and does no good.

Scientists conducted a study of "bubble groups" of children in Catalonia, Spain. The study showed that forcing children to wear masks results in no measurable change in Covid infection rates. The infection rate depends significantly on age (the older, the more likely to get Covid) and not on masking. This graph shows the infection rate among students, where a certain age and above were masked and those younger were not:

Spain-data-e1642708466960.jpg

So which age range was forced to wear masks? Cannot tell from the chart, can we?

Because masking kids, particularly young children, makes absolutely no sense and does no good.
Have they conducted any studies of what age a student becomes a cat?

Since we were discussing this previously, I decided to ask some people about within my Hospital System. One of our physicians pointed me to this article. It’s from November 2021, but still relevant and gives a nice breakdown.

Natural immunity may last you a couple of months, maybe half a year, if you're lucky. Previous strains of Covid may not give you *any* immunity from Omicron, and whatever newer strains are still around the corner. A single shot, or even two shots from years ago without a booster will only provide minimal protection for you, at this stage. It is a fact the vaccine (2x + booster) will *highly likely* keep you from dying or falling gravely ill. Keep pushing the anti-vaccine angle, Tim. That's really the important take-away here. /sic Good luck to all those taking Tim's advice. Hope you make it okay. Stay safe & healthy, folks. If you wanna take a simple step of greatly increasing your chances of beating this thing, get the vaccine, get the booster shot. If you don't, then don't. 🤷‍♂️

To anyone saying Tim's just arguing the vaccine may not be safe for everyone. Bullshit. He and his insipid cohorts have been arguing point blank against the vaccine, in broad strokes, for hundreds of pages now. I understand full well there may be legit medical exceptions to getting the shot. That is not what this is about.
i cant stress this enough, but **** you.
seriously, **** you.

i got the shot. i got the second shot. 6 ******* days later, i'm getting my appendix removed. a not-so-common surgery for men my age.
coincidence? maybe.

but to say that the shot(s) are one-size fits all is goddamned preposterous and disingenuous at best. If the Holy Shots were one-size fits all then that is truly ******* amazing.

but

it

is

not

amazing

you and Flog continue to ignore the people quite ******* literally dying from the shot. WHY is that? Do their lives have no value?

i cant stress this enough, but **** you.
seriously, **** you.

Nice to see you have someone to channel all your built-up anger and frustration towards. At least I'm good for something around here.

Hope you're doing better & recovering post surgery. Take it easy and have a nice weekend.

Nice to see you have someone to channel all your built-up anger and frustration towards. At least I'm good for something around here.

Hope you're doing better & recovering post surgery. Take it easy and have a nice weekend.
Kiss-*** suck-up beta douche commie.

again, **** off. especially with your faux concern.
it happened months ago.

A very good article from a highly-qualified expert, discussing Joe Rogan's podcast and the information from Robert Malone, M.D. and Peter McCullough, M.D. - you know, the podcasts that 270 doctors most of whom are not actually medical doctors are trying to censor?

https://unherd.com/2022/01/we-need-to-talk-about-the-vaccines/

Fair, detailed, balanced - and very, VERY critical of the ongoing efforts to censor discussion of the Chinese flu. Some highlights (and I encourage all to read the whole article, as it is not very long):

I am an associate professor of epidemiology and biostatistics, as well as a practising physician, and I firmly believe that it would be a mistake to censor Rogan under the guise of combating “misinformation”.

Rogan is not a scientist, and, like everyone else, he has his biases. But he is open-minded, sceptical, and his podcast is an important forum for debate and dialogue. It is not enough, moreover, to simply dismiss Malone and McCullough as conspiracy theorists. They are controversial and polarising figures, but they do have real credentials. Malone is a physician who has worked in molecular biology and drug development for decades, while McCullough was, until recently, an academic cardiologist and researcher.

In what follows, I attempt to assess their main claims, explaining what they get right and what they get wrong. I cannot address every point that the two of them made — both episodes are close to three hours long — but I hope that I can provide some clarity in a debate that often lacks it.

Claim: The risks of mRNA vaccination are underdiscussed and boosters should be debated​

Early in his interview, Malone is critical of the scientific and media discussion of vaccine safety, noting that “no discussion of risk is allowed”. Later, he says that the pejorative label of “anti-vaxxer” is used to stifle legitimate debate over vaccines. Malone and McCullough both warn that mRNA vaccines, such as Pfizer and Moderna, can cause myocarditis, especially in young men who are at low risk from the virus. Given these and other alleged risks, they warn against recommending — or requiring — boosters for the general population.

I believe they are correct in these sentiments. In April 2021, the first reports of myocarditis were noted in Israel, with the majority of cases occurring in young men who had recently received an mRNA vaccine. Since then, the evidence for vaccine-related myocarditis has grown. We know now that boys are more likely to be affected than girls. We know that Moderna has higher rates than Pfizer. We know that dose two causes more myocarditis than dose one. The precise estimate of risk is now thought to be between 1 in 3,000 to 6,000 for males in the target range (roughly age 12 to 30), and researchers have shown that the CDC’s method to study this underestimates myocarditis risk.

Such concerns are not limited to the fringe. Marion Gruber and Phil Krause, the former director and deputy director, respectively, at the US Food and Drug Administration, resigned last autumn over White House pressure to green-light boosters. Paul Offit, a prominent vaccine advocate and the director of vaccine communication at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, recently told the Atlantic that he advised his own 20-something son not to get boosted. Other nations are taking the myocarditis concern seriously, too. Several have banned or discouraged the use of Moderna in young men. Others advise two doses spaced further apart, and some have held off on a second dose entirely for younger age groups.

It is perfectly valid to question the wisdom of boosters, at least in young people, though I do think they are beneficial for older and more vulnerable people. Like Malone, I have seen researchers smeared as “anti-vaxxers” for simply suggesting that myocarditis is a real safety concern, or that we don’t know the optimal duration and dosing strategy of vaccination, particularly for young and healthy people and those who have recovered from infection. Malone and Rogan are correct that the media dismisses concerns over myocarditis by claiming that most cases are “mild”, when in fact it is too early for us to know the full effects. And I agree that this is an area of live debate that has not been adequately covered by the media.

Claim: US vaccine policy ignores the science on natural immunity​

Malone and McCullough both make valid points that vaccine policy has not accommodated scientific knowledge of natural immunity. Should vaccines be required for people who have already been infected with Covid? If a healthy young person had one dose of the vaccine and then got Omicron, do they need a second? What if a person had two doses and Omicron — should they need to receive a booster, as some workplaces now require? These are open and legitimate questions.

Proponents of vaccines and boosters for those with a prior Covid-19 infection often point to antibody titers — blood tests showing that a recently vaccinated or boosted person has higher levels of Covid-19 antibodies than someone with natural immunity. But this is not persuasive.

Antibodies are a means to a clinical end, which is preventing someone from getting re-infected, becoming very sick, becoming hospitalised, or dying. Antibodies, especially in the short term, are bound to be higher the more you dose an individual, but the scientific burden is to show that these doses further improve the clinical endpoint in randomised studies. This burden has not yet been met.

Rogan, Malone and McCullough are wrong to claim that ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine are known to be secretly effective, but they are correct that these drugs have been unfairly demonised. The truth is that they are neither particularly dangerous nor effective. The media labelling ivermectin a “horse drug” or “horse dewormer” was particularly absurd. Ivermectin is a well-known drug taken by humans all over the world. [Tibsy, you read that? Your imbecilic criticisms of Ivermectin need to stop. Idiot.]

Claim: Public debate over Covid-19 is often unfairly censored

Malone, Rogan, and McCullough are all correct on one topic: there is an effort to suppress information and censor debate on social media. The clearest example is that for more than a year, Facebook banned all discussion of the lab-leak hypothesis, until articles by Nicholson Baker, Nicholas Wade, and Donald McNeil broke the dam. This was a remarkable suppression of free speech.

Previously, I investigated the mechanism by which Facebook polices pandemic “misinformation” through third-party investigators. I found, in several cases, that the expert designated to fact-check a claim had already stated their opinion on it prior to being selected. This is a deeply problematic mechanism, as the person who selects the fact-checkers can scour the Internet to an expert who agrees with them, and there is no external review, appeal or oversight.

A genuinely great article. Very critical of what the author termed overstatements by McCullough and Malone, bordering on fear-mongering, but an analysis showing that nearly all of what TSF has said in this forum - suppression of speech about the disease, lies about the vaccine, failure to address natural immunity, criticism of viable treatment measures, risks associated with the vaccine being suppressed - is absolutely true.

No matter to the Covidians. They stagger on, like an over-vaxxed Frankenstein monster, ranting endlessly about the unvaccinated.