• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

This will end when enough people get tired of the bullshit.
I watched a segment on one of the national news outlets reporting on a new omicron BA something variant.
More contagious, faster spreading, yada, yada, yada. Not a single word that it will continue to be a weaker and weaker virus.
Even the lemmings cannot be this stupid.

I didn't used to think so, but a lot of brains got badly broken. Unless they're just the loud, tantrum throwing minority that gets all the social media and news spotlight.

Most people I run into though are so sick of this **** and know the score. They're all as disgusted as we are. We have to be out there in droves with the popularity people like Rogan & Russell Brand enjoy - and they're just gaining more traction. And then there's Jimmy Dore - a pot smoking, classic liberal who just tears the elite class and their narrative to shreds every chance he gets, love it.

1645663094812.png

Gael Monfils says that he will be unable to play at next week’s Davis Cup after he says he suffered health complications which “probably” arrived after receiving a third booster dose of the Pfizer Vaccine.

200w.webp

I seem to recall some of us saying the same thing for 2 years...

Iceland — ‘Everyone needs to get infected’​

1645663190867.png

Iceland will lift all remaining Covid restrictions on Friday, including a 200-person indoor gathering limit and restricted opening hours for bars, the Ministry of Health said on Wednesday. “Widespread societal resistance to Covid is the main route out of the epidemic,” the ministry said in a statement.

“To achieve this, as many people as possible need to be infected with the virus as the vaccines are not enough, even though they provide good protection against serious illness,” it added.

I seem to recall some of us saying the same thing for 2 years...

Iceland — ‘Everyone needs to get infected’​

View attachment 8119

Iceland will lift all remaining Covid restrictions on Friday, including a 200-person indoor gathering limit and restricted opening hours for bars, the Ministry of Health said on Wednesday. “Widespread societal resistance to Covid is the main route out of the epidemic,” the ministry said in a statement.

“To achieve this, as many people as possible need to be infected with the virus as the vaccines are not enough, even though they provide good protection against serious illness,” it added.

The original pandemic plan… the one on paper back in the Bush jr days… the one the dems originally decried as anti civil liberties and an overreaction….the one copied by virtually every state in their own pandemic plan…. That one … it had an optional two week lockdown to prepare extra medical resources… but then advocated wide open conditions for all but the most vulnerable people…

We were warned the first time that extending the lockdown past early spring was going to prolong the pandemic greatly

As I posted earlier, as noted in the article I posted, the CDC has become/is a political organization. Thus they have filtered out the necessary information from the public to bolster their political agenda. All those 'errors' in reporting were not. They are no different than the MSM. Shills for one ideology.
Its been a tool to keep the public in line with what the government wants for longer than i can remember… back in the late 80’s or early 90’s i watched a 60 minutes or 20/20 that was the cdc downplaying aids… they compared it to Ebola, which they made out to be the end of the world if it ever broke out… but then when it did they literally changed everything they said about how it was transmitted and its severity

How the cdc treats each pandemic literally changes with the political advantages it provides for and against the administration in control of it

Hmmmm.....

1645750856931.png

More evidence that Covid was tinkered with in Wuhan lab emerged today after scientists found genetic material owned by Moderna in the virus’s spike protein. They identified a tiny snippet of code that is identical to part of a gene patented by the vaccine maker three years before the pandemic.

It was discovered in SARS-CoV-2’s unique furin cleavage site, the part that makes it so good at infecting people and separates it from other coronaviruses. The international team of researchers suggest the virus may have mutated to have a furin cleavage site during experiments on human cells in a lab.

They claim there is a one-in-three-trillion chance Moderna’s sequence appeared through natural evolution.

66iggt.gif

Hmmmm.....

View attachment 8130

More evidence that Covid was tinkered with in Wuhan lab emerged today after scientists found genetic material owned by Moderna in the virus’s spike protein. They identified a tiny snippet of code that is identical to part of a gene patented by the vaccine maker three years before the pandemic.

It was discovered in SARS-CoV-2’s unique furin cleavage site, the part that makes it so good at infecting people and separates it from other coronaviruses. The international team of researchers suggest the virus may have mutated to have a furin cleavage site during experiments on human cells in a lab.

They claim there is a one-in-three-trillion chance Moderna’s sequence appeared through natural evolution.

Reading the statements from the scientists in the article, it seems this isn't that big of a deal considering the small number of letters. I don't know enough about this to question their judgment on the findings.

Hmmmm.....

View attachment 8130

Well, there you go. its now easy to understand how an obscure company like Moderna has come to profiteer in such a manner.....how many others will follow their route for success?

Hmmmm.....

View attachment 8130

MSM be like

Reading the statements from the scientists in the article, it seems this isn't that big of a deal considering the small number of letters. I don't know enough about this to question their judgment on the findings.

From the article:

"Perhaps driven by animosity for then-US President Donald Trump, who embraced the lab leak theory early on, mainstream media and academics in the West heaped scorn on the possibility, calling it an unhinged conspiracy theory.

But leaked emails showed that top scientists advising the UK and US Governments expressed concerns about the official narrative privately.

Sir Jeremy Farrar, an eminent British expert who publicly denounced the theory as a 'conspiracy', admitted in a private email in February 2020 that a 'likely explanation' was that the virus was man-made.

But the British scientist was shut down by his counterparts in the US who warned further debate about the origins of the virus could damage 'international harmony'.

In the latest twist, a study earlier this month found traces of Covid samples that contained genetical material from humans, hamsters and monkeys and may have predated the official pandemic timeline."

SARS-CoV-2, which causes Covid, carries all the information needed for it to spread in around 30,000 letters of genetic code, known as RNA. The virus shares a sequence of 19 specific letters with a genetic section owned by Moderna. Twelve of the shared letters make up the structure of Covid's furin cleavage site, with the rest being a match with nucleotides on a nearby part of the genome.

You think they're going to collectively let their cash cow die? Moderna has made tens of billions so far, they're going to ride this gravy train until it completely goes off the rails.

From the article:

"Perhaps driven by animosity for then-US President Donald Trump, who embraced the lab leak theory early on, mainstream media and academics in the West heaped scorn on the possibility, calling it an unhinged conspiracy theory.

But leaked emails showed that top scientists advising the UK and US Governments expressed concerns about the official narrative privately.

Sir Jeremy Farrar, an eminent British expert who publicly denounced the theory as a 'conspiracy', admitted in a private email in February 2020 that a 'likely explanation' was that the virus was man-made.

But the British scientist was shut down by his counterparts in the US who warned further debate about the origins of the virus could damage 'international harmony'.

In the latest twist, a study earlier this month found traces of Covid samples that contained genetical material from humans, hamsters and monkeys and may have predated the official pandemic timeline."

You think they're going to collectively let their cash cow die? Moderna has made tens of billions so far, they're going to ride this gravy train until it completely goes off the rails.
Yep, recall being horrified that Haliburton had made unknown billions from the Weapons of Mass Destruction lie? Moderna, Pfizer, J&J and all these politically connected companies "helping" with what looks more like a PLANdemic, put that amateur effort to shame in less than one generation.
People are getting dumber, quickly.

Kathy Hochul probably should have kept her mouth shut, while in Florida.

Governor DeSantis press secretary Christina Pushaw added some context:

So listen to this nonsense:

My stepdad is in the ICU (likely symptoms of COPD or congestive heart failure), but my mom and I are not allowed to go visit him because COVID! 😱 and we're not vaccinated, but they never even gave HIM a COVID test when they admitted him to see if he's positive.

To try to give these ******** the benefit of the doubt, I'm sure that they're following orders from the higher up fatcats on the visitation thing, but to not even give him a Covid test when he's having trouble breathing? Unreal. Just another example of this travesty of historical proportions they brought on all of us.

My stepdad is in the ICU (likely symptoms of COPD or congestive heart failure), but my mom and I are not allowed to go visit him because COVID! 😱 and we're not vaccinated, but they never even gave HIM a COVID test when they admitted him to see if he's positive.

To try to give these ******** the benefit of the doubt, I'm sure that they're following orders from the higher up fatcats on the visitation thing, but to not even give him a Covid test when he's having trouble breathing? Unreal. Just another example of this travesty of historical proportions they brought on all of us.
God bless your stepfather, mom & family.

Really sorry to hear this. It's totally insane what's happened to the medical community. Know exactly how you all are feeling after my stepdad went in and died alone. He was 94, overweight and had heart issues leading up to his bout with Covid so the deck was really stacked against him but the worst part was we couldn't even communicate with him by phone as they lost his hearing aids.

Folks who are sick/injured need to see and talk to family or at least hold their hand to know they are not alone. You'd think at this point a clear test and you sign off that you won't sue if you catch it would be more than enough.... Common sense in medicine has gone totally off the rails.

Hoping for the best SW.

So my daughters school went optional a week or two ago now. She still wears it and I’ve been “it’s your choice.” She also does singing where it’s now optional as well, and still wears it. As I drove her to class tonight I said I want that face chin (that’s how she wears it) off come warm weather.

She has said I want it it hides my ugly face and double chin…NEITHER which she has! It’s ******* her head and I want it offfff!!!

E8BF2A6B-4A70-4CC8-8253-D9F4602C4903.jpeg

Translation: we're going to let you do what we've been doing the last two years.

Sorry to hear what happened to your stepdad, your family & you JMM. Know you've shared that sickening story before but hearing it again makes my blood boil.

And exactly what you said, eliminate liability by signing a waiver & stop being downright barbaric.

Reactions: JMM

Translation: we're going to let you do what we've been doing the last two years.

Isn’t it funny, or sad I don’t know? We (I say we and you know what I mean) having been living this way for years now. The sheep had to be told “ok now you can.” Ahh it’s so sad. If you are on of these ******* talk to an elder about real life back in the wars and depression and more.