• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

So im going to preemptively post this here… there is a clinical study about to be circulating the msm about the ineffectiveness of ivermectin… now if you read the study they even admit its being used worldwide

But the interesting thing is they used either 6 or 12 milligram tablets for the study… ivermectin is dosed based on body weight… the people that mostly died from it we’re obese… so here is tge thing… depending on the disease its typically dosed from 68 to 91 micrograms per pound of the patient… tgere are 1000 micrograms in a milligram…

so a 200 lb person would need 14-18 milligrams for the doseages used in….
A 250 lb person would need 17-23 miligrams… and so on.. so the people most at risk would also be getting half the dose they would need

Its almost as if the dosages were intentionally shorted…

Of course they were. Discredit a potentially life saving drug at all costs, because it barely costs a thing and these animals are the scum of the earth. I wouldn't even call them animals because animals aren't outright evil like these pond scum dwellers are.

Above is a resource for getting Ivermectin along with monoclonal antibody treatment along with other therapeutics. The last link is list of practitioners involved with the alliance. Just type in your city in search and it should give you all the practitioners in your area.

Absolutely. I think he is working with Putin and has all along. He thinks war boosts his chances.
If the powers that be didn't want what we have in today's world theater/circus involving Ukraine, there would be a lot more smoke, the UN would be up in arms, etc. etc. The whole thing just stinks of gamesmanship.

THIS. End game. Need proof we are being played? Here it is. What the hell has happened to the United States of America?

I have said (as have some others) our data (the USA's) is incomplete, we don't have all of it, and it is tainted. For example, notice how the vast majority of the states will NOT provide period data (month by month, quarter by quarter). Instead, like PA, they continue to push data in large time lumps - "Here is the Covid data from Jan 1 2021 to today." Try getting data from Oct 21 - Jan 22, good luck. It's a hunt. But when you find it, you realize why they water the current data down with the older data from when vaccines worked - because current data is DAMNING. Current data in some states shows 42% of deaths are vaxed people.

Now we learn what I knew, what I called here, what we were ridiculed for....our data is vastly incomplete. It's being hidden. Intentionally. Why do you hide data? Because it includes bad news.

We have indeed been played.

CDC only publishing small portion of COVID data collected: report​

Several sources told the Times that the CDC is only publishing "a tiny fraction of the data it has collected."

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is publishing only a small fraction of the COVID-19 data it has collected, sources told The New York Times.

The CDC has been collecting and breaking down data on COVID-19 hospitalizations by age, race and vaccination status for more than a year, but most of the information has not been publicized, the Times reported Sunday.

The health agency first published significant data two weeks ago on the booster effectiveness in adults under the age of 65, but the CDC did not publish hospitalization numbers for adults ages 18 through 49. The Times speculated, "perhaps because the numbers were too small." Two shots often provide enough protection to that age group.

Some states have been sharing wastewater data, which can be used to predict oncoming COVID surges, since the start of the pandemic. However, the CDC did not begin posting the data until earlier this month.

Several sources told the Times that the CDC is only publishing "a tiny fraction of the data it has collected."

Authorities have been forced to rely on data from Israel to determine the efficacy of booster vaccines, the outlet reported.

CDC Spokeswoman Kristen Norlund told The Times that her agency has been slow to release data "because basically, at the end of the day, it’s not yet ready for prime time." <------ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The agency came under fire last year for not publishing data on breakthrough COVID infections last year.

Norlund confirmed that one reason the CDC is hesitant to publish data is that the vaccines may be misinterpreted as being ineffective. Another reason she cited is that the CDC data represents about 10 percent of the U.S. population. The methodology for collecting the data has been used by the CDC for years to track influenza though.

After three-quarters of people infected with Delta last summer in Massachusetts were vaccinated, many concluded that the vaccines were ineffective. Health experts told the Times that the misunderstanding could have been avoided if the CDC educated the public on the fact that as more people are vaccinated, the percentage of those who are vaccinated and infected or hospitalized would also increase.

CDC health official Dr. Daniel Jernigan said that the agency's data systems are not capable of handling the information from the pandemic.

"We want better, faster data that can lead to decision making and actions at all levels of public health, that can help us eliminate the lag in data that has held us back," he told the Times.

The bureaucracy also can create a lag in producing data.

The CDC has several divisions that are required to approve important publications and it must alert its supervising agencies, the Department of Health and Human Services and the White House, of data plans. The CDC also shares data with states and partners before publishing.

"The C.D.C. is a political organization as much as it is a public health organization," Rockefeller Foundation’s Pandemic Prevention Institute official Samuel Scarpino told the Times. "The steps that it takes to get something like this released are often well outside of the control of many of the scientists that work at the C.D.C."

I have said (as have some others) our data (the USA's) is incomplete, we don't have all of it, and it is tainted. For example, notice how the vast majority of the states will NOT provide period data (month by month, quarter by quarter). Instead, like PA, they continue to push data in large time lumps - "Here is the Covid data from Jan 1 2021 to today." Try getting data from Oct 21 - Jan 22, good luck. It's a hunt. But when you find it, you realize why they water the current data down with the older data from when vaccines worked - because current data is DAMNING. Current data in some states shows 42% of deaths are vaxed people.

I have written about this subject for years. Try to find something as basic as GDP growth under Trump - the first 20 hits from Google are Obama's best years. Try to find most recent Covid data - overwhelmed with 2021 data. Try to find number vaccinated - get stats that include the entire population, not the eligible population or the population that needs the shot.

Anybody who doubts that Google is a government lackey that manipulates data on its behalf is a goddamn idiot.

CDC Spokeswoman Kristen Norlund told The Times that her agency has been slow to release data "because basically, at the end of the day, it’s not yet ready for prime time." <------ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

She should be fired for saying that - right now. Today.

Norlund confirmed that one reason the CDC is hesitant to publish data is that the vaccines may be misinterpreted as being ineffective. Another reason she cited is that the CDC data represents about 10 percent of the U.S. population. The methodology for collecting the data has been used by the CDC for years to track influenza though.

Just 10% of the population? Gee, that is a mere 33,000,000 people. Not nearly enough of a sample size. I know that when I see science papers published about anything, ever, the scientists do double-blind studies with a minimum of 33,000,001 people.

The bureaucracy also can create a lag in producing data.

Whaaaaaat? Are you suggesting that government is not the most efficient organization ever concocted? Noooooo!! Just look at the post off ... uhh, the DMV ... uhhh, the VA ... I mean, whatever letter jumble you want to cite!!

Government: The only entity ever made that could run a monopoly on a universally-needed service and LOSE MONEY.

Government: The only entity ever made that could run a monopoly on a universally-needed service and LOSE MONEY.

That should be put on t-shirt. It would make a ton of money, and we'd dunk on the government even further by balancing our budget and not lose money, Jimmy.

rambo-bullets.gif

giphy.gif

I have written about this subject for years. Try to find something as basic as GDP growth under Trump - the first 20 hits from Google are Obama's best years. Try to find most recent Covid data - overwhelmed with 2021 data. Try to find number vaccinated - get stats that include the entire population, not the eligible population or the population that needs the shot.

Anybody who doubts that Google is a government lackey that manipulates data on its behalf is a goddamn idiot.

She should be fired for saying that - right now. Today.

Just 10% of the population? Gee, that is a mere 33,000,000 people. Not nearly enough of a sample size. I know that when I see science papers published about anything, ever, the scientists do double-blind studies with a minimum of 33,000,001 people.

Whaaaaaat? Are you suggesting that government is not the most efficient organization ever concocted? Noooooo!! Just look at the post off ... uhh, the DMV ... uhhh, the VA ... I mean, whatever letter jumble you want to cite!!

lol yeah the numbers for clinical studies to ok vaccines go from 20 people or so to 3 or 4 thousand people, but 10% of the population numbers... thats insufficient

After three-quarters of people infected with Delta last summer in Massachusetts were vaccinated, many concluded that the vaccines were ineffective. Health experts told the Times that the misunderstanding could have been avoided if the CDC educated the public on the fact that as more people are vaccinated, the percentage of those who are vaccinated and infected or hospitalized would also increase.

Yeah, I'm a bit tired of this argument. The argument Flogged and others here have made.

That argument holds water IF and only IF absolute cases and absolute deaths DROP.

Instead, they have risen to record levels in both cases. I present you for the 93rd time, Israel. The most vaccinated nation, on their 4th shot (2nd booster). Tell me the vaccines aren't propelling this virus when you compare Israel to South Africa (27% vaxed, a far more unhealthy population)

1645481507000.png

1645481537552.png

The moron is in a makeshift bubble but caresses the stanchions where thousands of people before him touched:

The moron is in a makeshift bubble but caresses the stanchions where thousands of people before him touched:

I wear this because the CDC says it's the only way to be safe! JFC!!! /Floggy

OMG! LOL!

I want the English version of Harry Dunne to be our overlord:

41mNqDzhCpL._AC_.jpg

Good for you, England.

OMG! LOL!

I want the English version of Harry Dunne to be our overlord:

41mNqDzhCpL._AC_.jpg

Good for you, England.

Good. But **** that bs. This ONLY happened because he got caught. Period. He didn’t want to lose power and his party time, so he caved.

This ONLY happened because he got caught. Period. He didn’t want to lose power and his party time, so he caved.

Got caught doing what? I don't doubt it, I'm just curious what it was exactly.

Got caught doing what? I don't doubt it, I'm just curious what it was exactly.
Typical. The “chosen” not following the rules. Was at some big *** party doing blow off hookers *****.

Ok the blow and hooker I made up, but it could be true - CNN

Joe Rogan had Michael Osterholm on this weekend... rather informative

Piece by piece, it's crumbling down. These vultures need to pay: