• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Tremendous news on Novavax Phase III trials.

What I find 🤔 is why this isn’t moving along quicker. You know how many more folks would be willing, say that again, “willing” to take this more traditional jab even though it could be as useless as the others. The fact it’s similar to **** we have been taking for decades would certainly increase the pokey.

I guess enough dims don’t own stocks in the company yet.

Yep, nothing to see here. Just the CDC flat out caught lying...again.

Bombshell Study — Pfizer Vaccine Goes Into Liver Cells and Is Converted to DNA​

The messenger RNA (mRNA) from Pfizer’s COVID vaccine is able to enter human liver cells and is converted into DNA, according to Swedish researchers at Lund University.

The researchers found that when the mRNA vaccine enters the human liver cells, it triggers the cell’s DNA, which is inside the nucleus, to increase the production of the LINE-1 gene expression to make mRNA.

The mRNA then leaves the nucleus and enters the cell’s cytoplasm, where it translates into LINE-1 protein. A segment of the protein called the open reading frame-1, or ORF-1, then goes back into the nucleus, where it attaches to the vaccine’s mRNA and reverse transcribes into spike DNA.

Reverse transcription is when DNA is made from RNA, whereas the normal transcription process involves a portion of the DNA serving as a template to make an mRNA molecule inside the nucleus.

“In this study we present evidence that COVID mRNA vaccine BNT162b2 is able to enter the human liver cell line Huh7 in vitro,” the researchers wrote in the study, published in Current Issues of Molecular Biology. “BNT162b2 mRNA is reverse transcribed intracellularly into DNA as fast as 6 [hours] after BNT162b2 exposure.”

BNT162b2 is another name for the Pfizer vaccine that is marketed under the name Comirnaty.

The whole process occurred rapidly within six hours. The vaccine’s mRNA converting into DNA and being found inside the cell’s nucleus is something that the CDC said would not happen.

“The genetic material delivered by mRNA vaccines never enters the nucleus of your cells,” the CDC claimed falsely on its web page titled “Myths and Facts about COVID-19 Vaccines.”

This is the first time that researchers have shown in vitro or inside a petri dish how an mRNA vaccine is converted into DNA on a human liver cell line, and is what health experts and fact-checkers said for over a year could not occur.

The CDC says that the “COVID-19 vaccines do not change or interact with your DNA in any way,” claiming that all of the ingredients in both mRNA and viral vector COVID-19 vaccines are discarded from the body once antibodies are produced. These vaccines deliver genetic material that instructs cells to begin making spike proteins found on the surface of SARS-CoV-2 that causes COVID-19 to produce an immune response.

Pfizer didn’t comment on the findings of the Swedish study and said only that its mRNA vaccine does not alter the human genome. “Our COVID-19 vaccine does not alter the DNA sequence of a human cell,” a Pfizer spokesperson told The Epoch Times. “It only presents the body with the instructions to build immunity.”

More than 215 million or 64.9 percent of Americans are fully vaccinated as of Feb. 28, with 94 million having received a booster dose.

The Swedish study also found spike proteins expressed on the surface of the liver cells that researchers say may be targeted by the immune system and possibly cause autoimmune hepatitis, as “there have been case reports on individuals who developed autoimmune hepatitis after BNT162b2 vaccination.”

The authors of the first reported case of a healthy 35-year-old female who developed autoimmune hepatitis a week after her first dose of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine said that there is a possibility that “spike-directed antibodies induced by vaccination may also trigger autoimmune conditions in predisposed individuals” as it has been shown that “severe cases of SARS-CoV-2 infection are characterized by an autoinflammatory dysregulation that contributes to tissue damage,” which the virus’s spike protein appears to be responsible for.

Spike proteins may circulate in the body after an infection or injection with a COVID-19 vaccine. It was assumed that the vaccine’s spike protein would remain mostly at the injection site and last up to several weeks like other proteins produced in the body. But studies are showing that is not the case.

The Japanese regulatory agency’s biodistribution study of the Pfizer vaccine showed that some of the mRNAs moved from the injection site and through the bloodstream, and were found in various organs such as the liver, spleen, adrenal glands, and ovaries of rats 48 hours following injection.

In a different study, the spike proteins made in the body after receiving a Pfizer COVID-19 shot have been found on tiny membrane vesicles called exosomes—that mediate cell-to-cell communication by transferring genetic materials to other cells—for at least four months after the second vaccine dose.

The persistence of the spike protein in the body “raises the prospect of sustained inflammation within and damage to organs which express the spike protein,” according to experts at Doctors for COVID Ethics, an organization consisting of physicians and scientists “seeking to uphold medical ethics, patient safety, and human rights in response to COVID-19.”

“As long as the spike protein can be detected on cell-derived membrane vesicles, the immune system will be attacking the cells that release these vesicles,” they said.

Dr. Peter McCullough, an internist, cardiologist, and epidemiologist, wrote on Twitter that the Swedish study’s findings have “enormous implications of permanent chromosomal change and long-term constitutive spike synthesis driving the pathogenesis of a whole new genre of chronic disease.”

Whether the findings of the study will occur in living organisms or if the DNA converted from the vaccine’s mRNA will integrate with the cell’s genome is unknown. The authors said more investigations are needed, including in whole living organisms such as animals, to better understand the potential effects of the mRNA vaccine.

“At this stage, we do not know if DNA reverse transcribed from BNT162b2 is integrated into the cell genome. Further studies are needed to demonstrate the effect of BNT162b2 on genomic integrity, including whole genome sequencing of cells exposed to BNT162b2, as well as tissues from human subjects who received BNT162b2 vaccination,” the authors said.
Its ok Tim.

The Phase 1 clinical study doesn't end for another 8 months, so this will be known; with poor control and unknown safety, it is highly unlikely that competent regulators at FDA would allow distribution of this problematic drug into the population.
No worries, the FDA is gonna be there to protect the health of the people!!!

What I find 🤔 is why this isn’t moving along quicker. You know how many more folks would be willing, say that again, “willing” to take this more traditional jab even though it could be as useless as the others. The fact it’s similar to **** we have been taking for decades would certainly increase the pokey.

I guess enough dims don’t own stocks in the company yet.
I do not think that Novavax has a former FDA Commissioner on their board, so they were unable to get a liability waiver from FDA.....they had a solution to the "emergency", but since they didn't have the proper Regulatory/Pharma Complex connections, they were never granted EUA, and seem to be following more normal FDA timelines.

"It's his choice," said Kevin's dad. "And the governor has no right to tell him or anyone they can or can't wear a mask."

Supernatural-Jensen-Ackles-Dean-Winchester-Confused-GIF_470982_1.gif

Another young soccer player dead.

Funny how deadly the past year has been for soccer players.

I don't doubt this, but what I don't get is how no U.S. athletes have had the same problem.

I don't doubt this, but what I don't get is how no U.S. athletes have had the same problem.

Are you tryna be Floggy? She's from Stanford. That's in California. Wait...that is a foreign nation.

Nevermind.

Good. It needs to end everywhere.

I think the sport is the key. Soccer puts a continual higher heart rate over long periods of time. Other sports but maybe not as much hockey is burst. Quick run/play the slow down for bit. Then repeat.

Are you tryna be Floggy? She's from Stanford. That's in California.

Good lordy, I got a case of the Brain Flog. My browser wasn't loading the tweet though and when I saw Soccer Player, I assumed Soccer Player = International. I'm a Soccer RAYCIS.

That is 2+ years of psychological damage done. It's a nice teaching point for what you can do to a large population through persistent fear and a whole lot of deception repeated over and over. I bet people will still be wearing masks 2-3 years from now. Hell I still see people here in Florida wearing them outside. I actually feel bad for them and angry at our government, media and medical professionals. All of the people silenced and censored throughout this **** show need a big apology from them.

Who the hell is going to trust the scientific community when they present falsehoods,half truths,censor data and credible people with expertise in the field.

If anyone had a shred of hope the pharmaceutical companies cared or had just a sliver of integrity ,that is now completely destroyed beyond repair.

Another young soccer player dead.

Funny how deadly the past year has been for soccer players.

Dr. Peter McCullough

“When you have a surge in adrenaline and you have underlying vaccine-induced myocarditis… that’s what triggers the sudden death in these athletes.”

And she never needed to take that ******* ****** experimental flu shot at 22 years old. Forced into an early death by bullshit. Stuff makes me angry.

Good lordy, I got a case of the Brain Flog. My browser wasn't loading the tweet though and when I saw Soccer Player, I assumed Soccer Player = International. I'm a Soccer RAYCIS.

Welp, I took it down, it was misinformation. She killed herself they say now. 22. Damn.

Welp, I took it down, it was misinformation. She killed herself they say now. 22. Damn.
You posting misinformation that exploited the suicide of a 22 year-old girl in an attempt to promote your looney, political, anti-vax ideology, imagine that!

Enjoy another **** sandwich.

You posting misinformation that exploited the suicide of a 22 year-old girl in an attempt to promote your looney, political, anti-vax ideology, imagine that!

Enjoy another **** sandwich.

Welcome back chicken-**** fuckstick. You conveniently disappeared when your narrative crumbled to the ground. Stunning. Like Fiblio crawling under his bed. Never again to be seen after admitting to being a Covid spreader.

Unlike you and Tibsticles, who persistently spread misinformation and never, ever apologize for it...when I realize I've posted something in error, I correct it. I'd challenge you to do the same - but that ain't happening.

How are the mandates and masking working out for you? That science - I mean, errr, political science - sure did change on a dime didn't it?

200w.webp

More mandates bite the dust. Funny how mandates (that don't exist per Floggy) are ending. How do you cancel something that didn't exist? Odd indeed.

Kate Brown ends Vaccine Mandate for Oregon​

Kate Brown will rescind an order that has required nearly 40,000 state employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID, explaining that “extraordinary emergency” orders are no longer necessary as “we learn to live with this virus.”

That means newly hired executive branch employees won’t need to get vaccinated, existing executive branch employees won’t need to stay up to date on their vaccinations with boosters and the tiny portion of these employees who were fired for non-compliance might be eligible to reapply for their old jobs once again.

Mask Mandate will also be lifted​

NYC vaccine mandate finally ends​

Nothing to be concerned about with this right? I guess when one power grab goes down the drain (masking, vaccine mandates), you grab for another.

The surgeon general calls on Big Tech to turn over Covid-19 misinformation data.​

Dr. Vivek Murthy also demanded information from the platforms about the major sources of Covid-19 misinformation. Companies have until May 2 to submit the data.

President Biden’s surgeon general on Thursday formally requested that the major tech platforms submit information about the scale of Covid-19 misinformation on social networks, search engines, crowdsourced platforms, e-commerce platforms and instant messaging systems.
A request for information from the surgeon general’s office demanded that tech platforms send data and analysis on the prevalence of Covid-19 misinformation on their sites, starting with common examples of vaccine misinformation documented by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
The notice asks the companies to submit “exactly how many users saw or may have been exposed to instances of Covid-19 misinformation,” as well as aggregate data on demographics that may have been disproportionately exposed to or affected by the misinformation.
The surgeon general, Dr. Vivek Murthy, also demanded information from the platforms about the major sources of Covid-19 misinformation, including those that engaged in the sale of unproven Covid-19 products, services and treatments.

“Technology companies now have the opportunity to be open and transparent with the American people about the misinformation on their platforms,” Dr. Murthy said in an emailed statement. He added: “This is about protecting the nation’s health.”

Companies have until May 2 to submit the data. Denying requests for information does not carry a penalty, but the notice is the first formal request from the Biden administration of the tech companies to submit Covid-19 misinformation data, according to the surgeon general’s office.

Six months ago, Dr. Murthy used his first formal advisory to the United States to deliver a broadside against tech and social media companies, which he accused of not doing enough to stop the spread of dangerous health misinformation — especially about Covid-19. He called the misinformation “an urgent threat to public health.”

The request for information is part of President Biden’s Covid National Preparedness Plan, which the White House detailed on Wednesday and which is a road map for a new stage of the pandemic where Covid-19 causes “minimal disruption,” according to the White House. Mr. Biden first revealed details of the plan during his State of the Union address Tuesday night.

In addition to demanding misinformation data from the tech platforms, the surgeon general called on health care providers and the public to submit information about how Covid-19 misinformation has negatively influenced patients and communities.

“We’re asking anyone with relevant insights — from original research and data sets to personal stories that speak to the role of misinformation in public health — to share them with us,” Dr. Murthy said.

Remember when all of this was fact checked and called misinformation?

Two Years Ago the WHO Claimed COVID Mortality Was Expected to be 3.4% – We Called BS – Today TGP Was Proven Right Again​

The WHO started a global panic two years ago in March 2020 when it claimed that the mortality rate for those who contract the China coronavirus (COVID19) was 3.4%.

We called BS at the time and were widely denounced by the fake news media and online “fact-checkers.” Based on data available at that time we said COVID’s mortality would be close to that of the flu. Today we were proven right again.

In March of 2020, the WHO scared the whole world when it claimed that COVID19 had a mortality rate of 3.4%. This was absolutely frightening to citizens around the world. The WHO is a distinguished entity so they must be right. But we didn’t buy it and today we are proven right again.

In March 2020 we disagreed with the WHO and said COVID’s mortality would be closer to that of the flu.

We received quite a bit of flack for making our prediction. Media Matters and other far-left sites attacked us. But we were eventually proven right per a report in September 2020.

Our estimate is still correct. Based on recent data from the CDC, the US is estimated to have had around 140 million people who have contracted the China coronavirus. This is almost half of the US population.

The true number of Covid infections in the United States may be double official figures, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports.
The agency estimates that there have been 140 million COVID-19 cases in the U.S. from the virus’s arrival in America early 2020 until now.
As of March 2, 2022, there are 979,635 reported COVID19 deaths in the US. This equates to a mortality rate of 0.7%.

The current mortality rate in the US for COVID19 is not close to 3.4% as we predicted. It’s closer to 0.7% like a very bad flu year. The WHO overstated their prediction for COVID mortality rates and started a global panic.

Trump was right to defund this corrupt and inept global organization.

More mandates bite the dust. Funny how mandates (that don't exist per Floggy) are ending. How do you cancel something that didn't exist? Odd indeed.

Kate Brown ends Vaccine Mandate for Oregon​

Kate Brown will rescind an order that has required nearly 40,000 state employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID, explaining that “extraordinary emergency” orders are no longer necessary as “we learn to live with this virus.”

That means newly hired executive branch employees won’t need to get vaccinated, existing executive branch employees won’t need to stay up to date on their vaccinations with boosters and the tiny portion of these employees who were fired for non-compliance might be eligible to reapply for their old jobs once again.

Mask Mandate will also be lifted​

NYC vaccine mandate finally ends​

why are they setting specific dates to end the mandates?

Ukraine Ukraine Ukraine. Don’t forget this.

The vaccines prevent spread!

Not.

They keep you from being hospitalized!

Not.

They keep you from dying!!

Not.

A607B609-556C-46E4-A73B-60D69498A0B4.jpeg

Nothing to be concerned about with this right? I guess when one power grab goes down the drain (masking, vaccine mandates), you grab for another.

The surgeon general calls on Big Tech to turn over Covid-19 misinformation data.​

Dr. Vivek Murthy also demanded information from the platforms about the major sources of Covid-19 misinformation. Companies have until May 2 to submit the data.

President Biden’s surgeon general on Thursday formally requested that the major tech platforms submit information about the scale of Covid-19 misinformation on social networks, search engines, crowdsourced platforms, e-commerce platforms and instant messaging systems.
A request for information from the surgeon general’s office demanded that tech platforms send data and analysis on the prevalence of Covid-19 misinformation on their sites, starting with common examples of vaccine misinformation documented by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
The notice asks the companies to submit “exactly how many users saw or may have been exposed to instances of Covid-19 misinformation,” as well as aggregate data on demographics that may have been disproportionately exposed to or affected by the misinformation.
The surgeon general, Dr. Vivek Murthy, also demanded information from the platforms about the major sources of Covid-19 misinformation, including those that engaged in the sale of unproven Covid-19 products, services and treatments.

“Technology companies now have the opportunity to be open and transparent with the American people about the misinformation on their platforms,” Dr. Murthy said in an emailed statement. He added: “This is about protecting the nation’s health.”

Companies have until May 2 to submit the data. Denying requests for information does not carry a penalty, but the notice is the first formal request from the Biden administration of the tech companies to submit Covid-19 misinformation data, according to the surgeon general’s office.

Six months ago, Dr. Murthy used his first formal advisory to the United States to deliver a broadside against tech and social media companies, which he accused of not doing enough to stop the spread of dangerous health misinformation — especially about Covid-19. He called the misinformation “an urgent threat to public health.”

The request for information is part of President Biden’s Covid National Preparedness Plan, which the White House detailed on Wednesday and which is a road map for a new stage of the pandemic where Covid-19 causes “minimal disruption,” according to the White House. Mr. Biden first revealed details of the plan during his State of the Union address Tuesday night.

In addition to demanding misinformation data from the tech platforms, the surgeon general called on health care providers and the public to submit information about how Covid-19 misinformation has negatively influenced patients and communities.

“We’re asking anyone with relevant insights — from original research and data sets to personal stories that speak to the role of misinformation in public health — to share them with us,” Dr. Murthy said.
Soooo CNN, MSNBC, Biden and Trump Administrations, CDC, FDA, WHO, major newspapers…….all their statements made on social media and the interwebs over the last 2 years are to be turned over to Biden’s team?
I’m being facetious of course, but really, they’re going to go after all the opposition voices to theirs? What America am I living in?!?!