• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Bravo Kyrie.

I love(d) espn pardon the interruption. It’s been a long time but I would check in from time to time. Recently they both went off on KI “stop being selfish, it’s bigger than you,..etc”.

I’m like **** you both. This was recent and clearly regardless of what he did/does has no impact on ******* anyone. But yet we continue to spin that web as if that was a thing OR they the poke did anything.

I want March to be **** you covid poke folks. A month set as aid for us to say “**** you dumb sheep” look at you now with three nipples.

Also. Where the **** is fda approval of Novavax? If this is about safety, health, life, where the **** is another option?

Right it’s not about that. It’s about….$$$$

Also. Where the **** is fda approval of Novavax?

Pootin invading Ukraine eradicated the WuFlu. But seriously, been wondering that myself and this is about the best I could find:

And I don't know about yinz, but this **** bullshit is getting annoying. (I know, patience grasshopper)

It’s not legit. Coolie had his from birth and is pissed about these trans-shot-nipple-folks or TSNFs

@CoolieMan's is a burfdefect and hates his. Floggy got four shots - FOUR - to get his and is proud of it.

Hmmm should we create a cure for the relative few people who get a life threatening instance of Covid or lobby the government to mandate shots for everyone to "keep them safe"?

iu

Spread out you numbskulls, I need to call Washington...

Hmmm should we create a cure for the relative few people who get a life threatening instance of Covid or lobby the government to mandate shots for everyone to "keep them safe"?
A cure that doesn't work is a bit harder to fool people with than a vaccine that doesn't work.

Plus more money in a 20 billion up front shots + 5 billion shots a year placebo than there is in a cure that might only be needed by a couple of million people a year

Yet another booster is being proposed by the FDA.

Let me guess how this will go, if you don't get the jab, you won't be allowed to vote in person for the midterms.
We can just mail it in. I have 35 for me right now. By then I should be up to 100 plus. Mail in for the win!

I ask my self, why do they want to do such an extensive study given they have said for years it doesn’t work? Then I ask myself, is coffee good or bad, whole eggs are death or amazing….then I figure **** them I know they all lie. Que a new pill from who owns the most stock

I ask my self, why do they want to do such an extensive study given they have said for years it doesn’t work? Then I ask myself, is coffee good or bad, whole eggs are death or amazing….then I figure **** them I know they all lie. Que a new pill from who owns the most stock

Coffee is fine, unless you're hypersensitive to caffeine and get heart palpitations. Eggs are definitely fine.

The leftists can go eat a big bag of dicks. Though they'll need a biologist to figure out what a dick is.

Coffee is fine, unless you're hypersensitive to caffeine and get heart palpitations. Eggs are definitely fine.

The leftists can go eat a big bag of dicks. Though they'll need a biologist to figure out what a dick is.
I'm sorry but now that we are owned by the Disney Corporation, you have been flagged for reeducation. Your statement does not follow our DEI life statement.

Please proceed to Sector 7G

I'm sorry but now that we are owned by the Disney Corporation, you have been flagged for reeducation. Your statement does not follow our DEI life statement.

Please proceed to Sector 7G

Disney is about to get spanked by our governor over this little self governing deal I never knew they had. I hope they pass it. That will bring their *** back down to reality.

Disney is about to get spanked by our governor over this little self governing deal I never knew they had. I hope they pass it. That will bring their *** back down to reality.
If so you know all the late night "comedy" shows, mainstream news and tv talk shows will be flinging tons more mud at Desantis. He doesn't seem to give a ****, knows it's coming and takes it at face value. That sort of response is exactly what is required....Cool Hand Ron...

I know, when I read the fine print I was like "hell yeah!". DeSantis is just everything you'd ever want your politician to be.

Which, sadly, is a pretty low bar. But that guy kicks so much ***. I love that he just casually outsmarts them at just about every turn.

I know, when I read the fine print I was like "hell yeah!". DeSantis is just everything you'd ever want your politician to be.

Which, sadly, is a pretty low bar. But that guy kicks so much ***. I love that he just casually outsmarts them at just about every turn.

He actually provides leadership,solutions, common sense and verbally spanks them all of the time because he's smarter than them. It's a beautiful thing.

DeSantis did such a good job during the Vid that even Branch Covidians like AOC and @Troglodyte were vacationing here.

Huh? Covid is almost gone. But wait, we will see the MIDTERM VARIANT!

Really interesting read. The Disinformation Industry (aka, Fact Checkers) are working 24/7 to make sure vaccine deaths are labeled as something else. Steve does a good job of laying out evidence that says we shouldn't discard that Taylor Hawkins (Foo) died from the clot shot

Foo Fighters drummer Taylor Hawkins dead at 50: The inside story on what likely caused his death​

Here is what I know:
  1. He was found dead in his hotel room on March 25, 2022 after complaining about chest pains.
  2. Press reported he died of cardiac arrest. That is really important. The vaccine causes death by cardiac arrest. Marijuana and heroin and the other drugs aren’t consistent with the symptoms observed before he died. He appeared to be perfectly normal other than chest pains.
  3. Taylor Hawkins was all about the music and his fans. Those were his passions. He was not in it for the money or any other reason. He was just a great guy. [inside source]
  4. He was married for 17 years and had three kids: Shane, Annabelle, and Everleigh. He had everything to live for.
  5. Toxicology reports from the Colombian authorities claim there were 10 substances found in his body including opioids, benzodiazepines, marijuana and antidepressants but there was no mention of the amount of each substance. People have mentioned that drug reports from Colombian sources can be unreliable.
  6. An autopsy also found Hawkins’ heart weighed at least 600 grams, as reported by Colombian publication, Semana. This is about double the size of a normal heart for a man of his age [Source Source].
  7. We know that the COVID vaccine can cause a heart to double in size and then kill you. This can happen in as little as 5 days after injection. One of the most public examples of this is the death of the son of Ernest Ramirez. His son died just 5 days after his first dose of Pfizer and his heart was double in size at the time of his death. I checked with one of the world’s top cardiologists (Peter McCullough) who confirmed that yes, your heart can double in size in just 5 days. McCullough looked at the medical records for Ernest’s son and concluded his death was due to the COVID vaccine. FEMA offered Ernest Ramirez a lot of money to change his story and say that the death was caused by COVID. Ramirez refused.
  8. Hawkins had a history of drug use, and a 2001 heroin overdose left him in a coma, according to the Los Angeles Times. However, he “made clear he learned his lesson in 2001, and had lived a solid family life with perhaps occasional drug use here and there.”
    So it seems unlikely that he just decided on a spontaneous heroin/benzo/cocaine bender right before a show, called for help, then died of an overdose.
  9. He still smoked weed. This was well known [Insider]. This may have elevated his risk, but he’d been smoking weed for decades.
  10. On or about March 25, 2021, Hawkins made it very clear he was against masks, lockdowns, and the COVID vaccines [Insider who spoke with him about this]
  11. Approximately two months later, Hawkins was under pressure from both Dave Grohl and the band manger to take the vaccine [Insider who was a party to the conversations]
  12. Grohl and vaxx zealot Mick Jagger released a song on April 13, 2021 called “Eazy Sleazy” which was a pro-vaccine song. The June 18 show at the Canyon Club in Agoura Hills, California required everyone to be vaccinated. [Source]
  13. Hawkins’ heart was likely already somewhat damaged from an earlier vaccine dose when he reported that he “just found out” that his doctor said he had a “big heart.” [Rolling Stone interview on June 15, 2021] So the timing on this suggests that Hawkins had his first and/or second dose before the medical exam. Also, the way Hawkins described it in the interview suggests that this was new news from the doctor about a big heart. Otherwise, if he knew this before, why would his doctor all of a sudden bring it up. So this is all consistent with a damaged heart on an earlier vaccine shot.
  14. Hawkins got a booster on Feb 26, 2022 [Insider], just a month before he died.
  15. Large study in JAMA said most heart problems surfaced 3 weeks after the vaccine.
  16. Those involved in physically demanding activities (such as a drummer in a band) are going to be more likely to get myocarditis due to catecholamine release interaction with the vaccine. See this paper by my friend Flavio Cadegiani, Catecholamines are the key trigger of mRNA SARS-CoV-2 and mRNA COVID-19 vaccine-induced myocarditis and sudden deaths: a compelling hypothesis supported by epidemiological, anatomopathological, molecular and physiological findings. Note: it’s hard to get stuff like this published because it is counter-narrative.
  17. Their stage manager Andy Pollard died suddenly as well.
My best guess is:
  1. He likely got vaccinated around May 2021 with his first two doses after pressure from Grohl and the band manager.
  2. His medical exam done after his first vaccination(s) showed he had an enlarged heart for the first time. This was our first clue of vaccine injury. But clearly the doctor wasn’t that concerned since he didn’t tell Hawkins he was at any risk at all.
  3. The booster on Feb 26, 2022 took 30 days to damage his heart for the final time. As I noted early, it took only one dose and 5 days to kill Ernest Ramierez’s son who was completely normal until he died. For Hawkins, it just took longer.
(more inside the article)