• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

276162436_10223451250131157_6012853986823322870_n.jpg

No....way.

But GPs are now warning that Australia has never been more susceptible to colds and flus than it is right now after being cut off from the rest of the world for so long.

Travel bans during the pandemic combined with lockdown measures and mask mandates have dramatically reduced our immunity to normal flus and colds.

'People who we've been protected against from for the last two years are travelling again,' Dr Hespe added.

'They're bringing with them viruses that are rampant in the winter countries that aren't rampant here.'

There are even fears the flu may kill more people than Covid this year.

'We have less immunity against the flu now because we've skipped two flu seasons,' epidemiologist Professor Catherine Bennett warned.

'You might see fewer coronavirus deaths in winter because vulnerable people are actually more vulnerable to flu.'

The UK is offering vaccine damage payments.

I remember all of those programs here in the USA for the countless vaccines we've historically taken like....wait

No....way.

Oh joy...another goddamn scare campaign. Lucky I didn't throw out the Hazmat suit yet, and still have plenty of bubble wrap.

Funnily enough I have been off work with a cold (definitely not Covid) the last two days, but the symptoms haven't been any worse (and possibly milder as day two it felt like I only swallowed half a pack of razor blades (not Gillette or Harry's), rather than the full pack it normally feels like) than the colds I used to get once or twice a year before Covid restrictions and fear emptied public transport. Buses are getting back to about 75+% full, so I expect that's where the cold came from.

No....way.

Well duh. Did they not think all of this isolation, lockdowns and other related restrictive bs wouldn't have consequences? All it did was weaken immune systems worldwide. I can see you know 2 weeks the flatten the curve, but two plus ******* years? You're doing way more damage physically and psychologically. If you add in a ****** flu shot and all of the side effects.Including invading the body and cells it shouldn't be.You get a messed up human race right now. God knows what the long term health concerns will be.

Well duh. Did they not think all of this isolation, lockdowns and other related restrictive bs wouldn't have consequences? All it did was weaken immune systems worldwide. I can see you know 2 weeks the flatten the curve, but two plus ******* years? You're doing way more damage physically and psychologically. If you add in a ****** flu shot and all of the side effects.Including invading the body and cells it shouldn't be.You get a messed up human race right now. God knows what the long term health concerns will be.

🤔🤔

The cure is worse than the virus. It will be a decade before we have a full grasp on how many lives were lost, destroyed, ruined due to the moronic response to this virus.

The cure is worse than the virus. It will be a decade before we have a full grasp on how many lives were lost, destroyed, ruined due to the moronic response to this virus.
I certainly fall into that.

“What time is it,”…doesn’t matter you ain’t going anywhere, can’t do anything, **** it have a beer.

Interesting. Some of us may have been naturally immune from the start.

Once more… a percentage of humans tend to be naturally immune to any disease… it varies on whom from illness to illness and nobody knows why for sure, but randomly a couple percentage points of the population will be naturally able to fight off whatever comes down the pike

Once more… a percentage of humans tend to be naturally immune to any disease… it varies on whom from illness to illness and nobody knows why for sure, but randomly a couple percentage points of the population will be naturally able to fight off whatever comes down the pike

That would be me. Hi.

Covid Fraud at $100B - and counting.

@Steeltime was right, lots of people sitting home getting rich.

i am fairly certain that you are not including the amounts the politicians and regulators got from the pharma companies for clearing, with no real data on either efficacy or safety, the "one size fits all vax, boosters and pills" package rather than the much cheaper and simpler treatments available to the less conditioned populations around the globe.

The fraud was at the level of national leadership and national response and distribution. How is that not obvious?

i am fairly certain that you are not including the amounts the politicians and regulators got from the pharma companies for clearing, with no real data on either efficacy or safety, the "one size fits all vax, boosters and pills" package rather than the much cheaper and simpler treatments available to the less conditioned populations around the globe.

The fraud was at the level of national leadership and national response and distribution. How is that not obvious?
The last couple years Pfizer spent more on lobbyists than the entire military industrial complex did combined… im sure tge current war is meant to make up for tge politicians ignoring that sector for a couple years while they were whoring it out for Pfizer