• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

I understand Tibsticles running. I'd be humiliated too after lecturing everyone here from his AltLeft mountaintop on high before having to admit he was a Covid super-spreader in the end. Humiliated may not even be a strong enough word.

I will give Tibsticles this: he didn't have to announce to the board that he had Covid. Hell, he's been absent for weeks or even months before because he tucked tail and found his safe space somewhere.

He's in another country so it's not like he interacts with anybody here regularly. Don't get me wrong, he's still a soy latte drinking little communist *****, but I didn't see the issue with that particular one.

Or I could be missing something - which is definitely a possibility.

I will give Tibsticles this: he didn't have to announce to the board that he had Covid. Hell, he's been absent for weeks or even months before because he tucked tail and found his safe space somewhere.

He's in another country so it's not like he interacts with anybody here regularly. Don't get me wrong, he's still a soy latte drinking little communist *****, but I didn't see the issue with that particular one.

Or I could be missing something - which is definitely a possibility.

Oh no. After years of belittling everyone here for not following the political-science, for demonizing non-mask-wearers, for lambasting those who wouldn't get the clot shots...for him to show up and say welp.....triple vaxed, I finally got the Rona....AFTER working for days in my restaurants, glad-handing with people and handling food....to admit that and THEN not stay around after to defend his positions which didn't work....total cowardice. Nothing more than pure tuck-tail-and-run, chicken-****-cowardice.

It's one thing to admit it. It's another to stick around and defend the demonic positions he took, to defend the insults and comments he made towards others, calling many of us killers.

**** him.

Oh no. After years of belittling everyone here for not following the political-science, for demonizing non-mask-wearers, for lambasting those who wouldn't get the clot shots...for him to show up and say welp.....triple vaxed, I finally got the Rona....AFTER working for days in my restaurants, glad-handing with people and handling food....to admit that and THEN not stay around after to defend his positions which didn't work....total cowardice. Nothing more than pure tuck-tail-and-run, chicken-****-cowardice.

It's one thing to admit it. It's another to stick around and defend the demonic positions he took, to defend the insults and comments he made towards others, calling many of us killers.

**** him.
Exactly. **** him. I hope he gets the Brittany Griner treatment, and he experiences his Communist ideals firsthand.

So far this year I've known 6 family or friends who have had either a stroke or a heart condition that's landed them in the hospital. Two have died. All were perfectly healthy and under the age of 65..

Coincidence?

So far this year I've known 6 family or friends who have had either a stroke or a heart condition that's landed them in the hospital. Two have died. All were perfectly healthy and under the age of 65..

Coincidence?
I know of at least 20 people who fall into the same category, double vaxxed and some of them boosted, not a damn thing wrong with them. It's frigg'n weird.

• Wow
Reactions: JMM
Yeah, **** him.

Welcome back killer.

Did you tally up how many people you gave the Rona to? Are you still double masking? Still encouraging the masses to get clot-shotted?

Curious minds wanna know.

Coincidence?

All of them shotted? Or no idea?

I know of at least 20 people who fall into the same category, double vaxxed and some of them boosted, not a damn thing wrong with them. It's frigg'n weird.
It's because the ****** flu shot is doing things in the body it shouldn't be doing, that should have been disclosed to the public.

Yeah, **** him.
wow, champ. taking this loss like a Browns fan. it's ok to be wrong. again. and again. and again. and again. and again. sometimes in life you have to fail and learn a lesson. or in your case, multiple lessons. then, at some point you take all that experience and forge ahead.

giphy.gif

About maybe August when school starts up, they'll be a new strain. It'll be more contagious than Omni, more deadly than Alpha,,,,it's Omega!!!

So strong you'll have to vote by mail in order to be safe....Yet Omega cannot hurt you if you wear a paper towel over your mouth and nose....Yes it's Omega..... Coming to a Food Lion near you soon!!!!

Fpickers.jpg

So strong you'll have to vote by mail in order to be safe....

Sadly, this prediction will come true. Covid will become a talking point again prior to the midterms.

I'd say bank on it, but you'd have to be a damned fool to believe it's not going to happen.

just imagine if Pootin had invaded the Kraine in 2019 ... we'd never have had the WooFloo come into existence.

Sadly, this prediction will come true. Covid will become a talking point again prior to the midterms.

I'd say bank on it, but you'd have to be a damned fool to believe it's not going to happen.
I doubt it. At this point they want to stay away from that issue as it polls horrendously for them. So much so even cheating they may not be able to overcome the onslaught of votes from people sick of the bullshit.

Last edited:
I doubt it. At this point they want to stay away from that issue as it polls horrendously for them. So much so even cheating they not be able to overcome the onslaught of votes from people sick of the bullshit.
don't dare them. they'll condescendingly mock you as they rig another election.

Even wicked witch Jacinda cancelled all mandates/passports in Woke Zealand. Your votes, your voice matters.