• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Wow. Didn’t know flog and tibs were partying in FL.

How stupid can people continue to be?

80% of us are sheep.

I'm asking all of you a serious question. In your life, name one vaccine you took for anything - measles, mumps, small pox - that made you sick for 2 days. Name one.

But people now are all like "this is normal"

No. It is definitively not normal.

Yet 80% of people will willingly take the 7th and 8th jabs because NBC and public messaging tells them it is OK.
Meh my tetanus shot made my arm sore for a few days lol

While I'm not as convinced of the high rates of serious adverse events as some of you, it's clear these vaccines are useless
You could have stopped right there.

As far as preventing severe illness and hospitalization--who said that? The same people that said if you get the vaccination, you won't catch COVID. And they are stunned no one trusts or believes anything they say anymore, except for their braindead communist minions.

You could have stopped right there.

As far as preventing severe illness and hospitalization--who said that? The same people that said if you get the vaccination, you won't catch COVID. And they are stunned no one trusts or believes anything they say anymore, except for their braindead communist minions.
I don’t know Sarge. It is purely anecdotal but personally I know 3 people who have died of covid, all unvaxxed. One very elderly, one with underlying conditions, one young and healthy. I do think the vaccines have some very temporary helpful effects or at least they did with the initial variants. But to keep pushing them into peoples’ arms now is insanity.

I don’t know Sarge. It is purely anecdotal but personally I know 3 people who have died of covid, all unvaxxed. One very elderly, one with underlying conditions, one young and healthy. I do think the vaccines have some very temporary helpful effects or at least they did with the initial variants. But to keep pushing them into peoples’ arms now is insanity.
my issue with the vaccines -
if someone WANTS the vaccine, then they can and should be allowed to go get one. Though it should be communicated loudly and clearly that these vaccines will primarily only assist the old and elderly.

My personal anecdote has been noted - six days after the second shot, my appendix tried killing me. Another personal anecdote - woman I work with is friends with a surgeon, who has told her to not get the shot, to avoid it all costs.

Some doctors will tell you to get the shot - mine did. While others tell you to wait and see, or even avoid it altogether.

This isnt like toothpaste, where if you dont use it your teeth will likely fall out - but to the shotfans, if you dont get the vax you'll 100% die and kill everyone around you.

There has been so much - SO MUCH - misinformation from both sides of the political spectrum on this, that it's hard to know which science to believe. For ****'s sake, I've been told to get the next booster. When I say I'm not - and I'm 100% not going to - I'm told "well, you can't lose an appendix twice." Which is true, but what internal organ might I lose next, if its just an organ?

When I say I'm not - and I'm 100% not going to - I'm told "well, you can't lose an appendix twice."
Whoever said that has got the WORST logic and reasoning skill in the history of mankind.

my issue with the vaccines -
if someone WANTS the vaccine, then they can and should be allowed to go get one. Though it should be communicated loudly and clearly that these vaccines will primarily only assist the old and elderly.

My personal anecdote has been noted - six days after the second shot, my appendix tried killing me. Another personal anecdote - woman I work with is friends with a surgeon, who has told her to not get the shot, to avoid it all costs.

Some doctors will tell you to get the shot - mine did. While others tell you to wait and see, or even avoid it altogether.

This isnt like toothpaste, where if you dont use it your teeth will likely fall out - but to the shotfans, if you dont get the vax you'll 100% die and kill everyone around you.

There has been so much - SO MUCH - misinformation from both sides of the political spectrum on this, that it's hard to know which science to believe. For ****'s sake, I've been told to get the next booster. When I say I'm not - and I'm 100% not going to - I'm told "well, you can't lose an appendix twice." Which is true, but what internal organ might I lose next, if its just an organ?
Your dick could fall off. 😳

Ok so where is the US FDA. Who you have to bribe. Lol.

Why would the FDA have any authority in what another country does or doesn't do?
I understand that they're a US based company, but other than that, why would Thailand need their approval?

Why would the FDA have any authority in what another country does or doesn't do?
I understand that they're a US based company, but other than that, why would Thailand need their approval?
I just assumed they had their own.

Another video that I think needs more context but what is going on with Covid in April 2022 as opposed to April 2020? I thought they had a wonderful vaccine that kept their hospitalization and death numbers so low. Why are people jumping out of windows and being forced to go to centralized Covid isolation 'centers'?

In my Dr fauci voice…”everybody we need to protect yourselves and more importantly protect everyone else. It really time for all men to wear two condemns at all times.” If your doing the butt sex I think three is the right number.

So a good friend of my brother went in for his booster the other day at the hospital. He never made it out. Collapsed in the hospital, died several hours later due to blood clots in his lungs.
We are still trying to find out if this happened by chance, before he got the jab, or immediately after.

So sorry to hear that Steeler. How old was he? Condolences.

So a good friend of my brother went in for his booster the other day at the hospital. He never made it out. Collapsed in the hospital, died several hours later due to blood clots in his lungs.
We are still trying to find out if this happened by chance, before he got the jab, or immediately after.

Really sorry to hear that Booted.

It's interesting that when you hear or see a commercial promoting the COVID shots, the side effect information, that is customary with other drug commercials, is MIA.

iu

I wonder how that can be?

Last edited:
It's interesting that when you hear or see a commercial promoting the COVID shots, the side effect information, that is customary with other drug commercials, is MIA.

Too many to list them all?

Wife and I both got vaxxed and in January we both got Covid, probably Omicron. Was like a bad cold for 5 days but I had a cough I couldn't shake for a month even with prescription cough medicine. Wasn't a huge fan of getting vaxxed but I have Type 2 diabetes.

Really sorry to hear that Booted.

iu

A: the guvmints have exempted the manufacturers of liability. No need to warn of side effects

Double Vaxed way back --- over a year ago..

Was sick most of last week with respiratory symptoms eating Mucinex to get though it-------woke up Thursday morning with sweats/chills/fever...

Called off work for the first time in forever---went and got the rapid at Walgreens and the PRC at my towns community center---

Negatory for the "coodies" on both tests!...

Went back to work Friday but decided to wear mask, even though optional, out of courtesy to my co-workers..

I guess I just had a ole fashion cold....Imagine that?!?

A: the guvmints have exempted the manufacturers of liability. No need to warn of side effects

Yep. Manufacturers told the gubmint that if they want them to roll out a vaccine that fast in that fashion, exempt them from any/all liability. The gubmint said "of course!"

I believe he was late 50's. He was very active in the libertarian party here in Indiana, and from what my brother says, was very covid paranoid.

Ugh, poor guy. They really did a number on a lot of people.