• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Courtesy of @Superman:

FQs5miXXIAIabsg

But he was just trolling. A NYT reporter jumped all over it though:

FQs5n3UXoAk3sWv
I'd imagine the reporter/propagandist needed therapy after that.... Probably went a lot like this:

15 days? Wonder where we heard that before? It's like the previous 2 years or even the decades prior to that never existed. And sadly, this is not satire.

**** the CDC and the entire fraudulent Biden administration. They can all pound ******* sand.

And **** the covidian mask coven. **** is 10 notches past weird. They'll be wearing that **** 3 years from now. Probably build churches to worship the holy mask of impurity.

Don't sugarcoat, tell us how you really feel S4E.

America collectively cheered when the mandate was lifted. I suppose Biden could really be this stupid, or the Dims have the election rigged again.

Don't sugarcoat, tell us how you really feel S4E.
. It was stupid with the worthless masks from the get go...lol. A few months back when I flew to Tucson,Arizona which had connecting flights in Atlanta and Denver, I was beside myself seeing the mask **** still going on. I didn't realize the rest of the country wasn't like Florida.

Now you have something on the same level as the common cold and at worst a flu, which will always get vulnerable people. Speaking of flu, will that ever be back or will it all be called covid now?

If I live long enough to have great grandkids,I'll tell them about the time America went full retard for over 2+ years. If anything is left by then.

Agreed 100% on these masks from the get-go. I don't know how many of us posted data, video etc. that refuted their narrative. Even Fauci was stupid enough to discredit them in an interview in 2018-19 (not exactly sure when). Oh and of course the leaked email.

It really has become like a cult to some. The Masked Covidians.

Agreed 100% on these masks from the get-go. I don't know how many of us posted data, video etc. that refuted their narrative. Even Fauci was stupid enough to discredit them in an interview in 2018-19 (not exactly sure when). Oh and of course the leaked email.

It really has become like a cult to some. The Masked Covidians.

Yet the masses far and wide followed this nonsense. It's a nice teaching moment on just how governments have manipulated people into believing false propaganda, then doing exactly as they are told without question

The communists do this. The nazi party did it so well, damn near an entire population went along with the world extermination attempt of all Jews and any other humans they deemed below standard to them.

People in our government used a man-made virus to take control of the country.

Anyhow, this 2 year mind **** on the population has really done a number on people.

**** the NFL. Kiper can't attend the NFL draft because he refused the clot shot. Hell, even @Tibs will tell you the jabs don't work. Shame on the NFL.

Tune in to CNN+ everyone! If I wasn't being so lazy, the Oompa Loompa would come back.

"Oompa Loompa, do-ba-dee-doo,
I've got a 45th booster shot for you.
Oompa Loompa, do-ba-dee-dee,
Think for yourself?, ha, just listen to me."

Like a monkey ducking a football. Philly drops mask mandate, what 4 days of being active? Show me what science led to this drop?

It’s like that “ahh almost got it” commercial. Watching the sheep put it on and take it off, now on again.

It's all about control. Submission. Do as you're told no matter how completely absurd it is.
incorrect, but close.
as Peppermint Patty Psaki said, it is about "preserving power"

incorrect, but close.
as Peppermint Patty Psaki said, it is about "preserving power"
Control of power. Submitting everyone to them. Making the rules up as they go a long because of it.

They'd better find a new virus before November. This clown show is ******. Inflation alone has doomed them.

I saw that other video @Superman and I'm not so sure. Will the real Cuck Floggy please stand up?