• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Ugh, poor guy. They really did a number on a lot of people.

On so many. Today has been an errand day from hell for me. Have been to the Post Office to mail taxes, to H&R Block twice to get my kids taxes done today (hopefully) - they've had them but have messed them up. Have been to the HW store to pick up some stuff.

People still 80% masked in those locations (not in restaurants though). As I was walking out of the post office, everyone but me and one woman were masked. Some guy looked at me odd as he was walking in and I was walking out. I said out loud as I walked in the other direction "There are sheep everywhere. They brainwashed so many of you." Don't know if he heard me or not. Don't care.

The sheep among us are our greatest collective threat. They follow obediently. Case in point, they believe someone with a penis is a woman, can have a period, and conceive and carry a child. You can get them to do anything. And the Government has been showing us just how they do it, especially in the last decade.

On so many. Today has been an errand day from hell for me. Have been to the Post Office to mail taxes, to H&R Block twice to get my kids taxes done today (hopefully) - they've had them but have messed them up. Have been to the HW store to pick up some stuff.

People still 80% masked in those locations (not in restaurants though). As I was walking out of the post office, everyone but me and one woman were masked. Some guy looked at me odd as he was walking in and I was walking out. I said out loud as I walked in the other direction "There are sheep everywhere. They brainwashed so many of you." Don't know if he heard me or not. Don't care.

The sheep among us are our greatest collective threat. They follow obediently. Case in point, they believe someone with a penis is a woman, can have a period, and conceive and carry a child. You can get them to do anything. And the Government has been showing us just how they do it, especially in the last decade.

When we went for Easter brunch and a movie yesterday, I surprisingly saw only 1 person the whole entire time with a mask. Not even the restaurant workers or the movie concession workers were masked. It was an all-around good day giving me a sliver of hope for humanity. Then I woke up this morning, came to my senses and that was all out the window. :)

Good luck today.

😬

90% Vax rate AND a rise in cases?

Floggy be like:

wait ... is Jitter a Chinese spy?!!!?!?!

is Jitter a Chinese spy?!!!?!?!

Jitter is capable of a lot we don't know about

0L6NuV.gif

Yep. Manufacturers told the gubmint that if they want them to roll out a vaccine that fast in that fashion, exempt them from any/all liability. The gubmint said "of course!"
Thank you sir, and may I have another 2 Billion doses of a useless Covid flu shot, in a firm contract that forces delivery and gives you no liability?

Had to stop at the bank today, Wells Fargo, it's probably the first time in 2 years that the tellers weren't masked up.

Same thing happened yesterday over this way, I was blown away that not only people weren't masked up, but neither were employees.

Made it feel like a mostly normal day. Was a refreshing change. Fauci and co. must not be happy.

The Crappy Cloth Covidians are apparently upset. Airlines who've already dropped face diaper mandate: Alaska, Delta, United.

FQqbjGSXMAIUebc

Courtesy of @Superman:

FQs5miXXIAIabsg

But he was just trolling. A NYT reporter jumped all over it though:

FQs5n3UXoAk3sWv