• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

I paid mine, wife paid hers (paid most together). Took out a home equity loan to pay for kids college, fully paid. Daughter paying about $3,000 per month for medical school debt.

So those who want me to pay THEIR student loans can **** off.
Omg. I’d die if I had to pay that much a month. I keep telling my 12 year old you better get a full ride as college is NOT worth it in this world. Learn a trade.

Omg. I’d die if I had to pay that much a month. I keep telling my 12 year old you better get a full ride as college is NOT worth it in this world. Learn a trade.

Her medical school debt was $285,000.

Fortunately, that field pays well. Lesson: If you look to incur a large student debt, pick an area of study THAT PAYS WELL.

When I'm done I will have paid well over $300K for my 2 sons. Maybe closer to $350. Thankfully one graduates in December.

And unlike the freeloading trolls here, I still pay for my membership.

Recession + zero jobs for lesbian dance theory majors, minor in Pan-African drum-making = "waaaah, forgive my student debt!"

**** off, loser. You picked the subjects to study, you decided to spend that much on useless degrees, you pay the tab.

Jeez, why the @#$%ing-@#$% should a 25-year old guy who learned to be an electrician and now works 50 hours per week, in hot weather or cold, in a physically demanding job, pay your ******* student debt???
Still paying some of my student debt back. Almost there though

It’s kinda my fault. Early on they wanted this big nutt a month and with a new job at entry level, moved to new area so rent, car …etc. I couldn’t afford to send that much.

So I did some kind of alt payment for like 5 years. Only saving grace is I locked in some real low rate. The wife had a ridiculously high one so we really focused on paying hers off.

I worked with my bud doing flooring on the weekends. Got paid cash and that was my bar money for the weekend. Lol.

@Tibs
@Troglodyte
@jitter77
@21STEELERS21

WhaAaAaaAat?

So an article in the Dailymail “suggests” something? Wow! Wow, are you desperate! Sorry for whatever long lasting harm I must have done to your psyche, but get over it already!

Sorry for whatever long lasting harm I must have done to your psyche, but get over it already!

I don't think any of us will ever get over your nuggets of wisdom, bubble boy.

So an article in the Dailymail “suggests” something? Wow! Wow, are you desperate! Sorry for whatever long lasting harm I must have done to your psyche, but get over it already!
how utterly goddamned flippant of you for supporting the absolute demolition of lives worldwide to score political favor. i was, somehow, expecting more of an educated response from someone who has such an over-inflated ego and considers zeself an authority on all things ever. Yet, much like your wife/girlfriend/zerthing, again disappointed that you shot a small load so quick without any buildup whatsoever.

you and Fibbs and the other bullshitters in this thread suddenly stopped sQuAwKiNg after Fibbs got the KungFlu... and admitted that he was a super spreader himself, despite being quadrupletripledoublejabbed.

LMAO. You do be trust the Federal Gubmint. They told you to get 4 shots. You did. They told you to mask up. You did. They told you to stay at home. You did.

Investigators from the watchdog Government Accountability Office (GAO) spoke to more than a dozen directors and managers who worked at the agencies behind the country's pandemic guidance.
In its 37-page report, the GAO warned that neither agency had a system in place for reporting allegations of political interference. It also said they had failed to train staff how to spot and report this.
'A few respondents from CDC and [Food and Drug Administration] FDA stated they felt that the potential political interference they observed resulted in the alteration or suppression of scientific findings,' GAO investigators wrote in the report.
The GAO report published last week looked into the two agencies, alongside the National Institutes of Health (NIH) — America's top research institution— and the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR) — in charge of natural disaster response.

Now the same Federal Gubmint tells you that these agencies ****** up, and you no longer belee dem. LMAO.

It's not just an article Flogtard. It's from the Gubmint you so obediently bow to....

you and Fibbs and the other bullshitters in this thread suddenly stopped sQuAwKiNg after Fibbs got the KungFlu... and admitted that he was a super spreader himself, despite being quadrupletripledoublejabbed.

Which happened right about the time that the entire Covid narrative collapsed on its face. Fun coincidence.

The shots work!
Lockdowns work!
Masks work!

That was quick! I own you deranged souls. Seek help, get a life.

Floggy debating his endless series of gross misstatements about the Chinese flu:

200.gif

monty-python-and-the-holy-grail-just-a-flesh-wound.gif

Watch out y'all, Floggy be getting mad:

I dropped out of college… it still took me forever to pay off the little debt i had at first… if i had to do it all over again id have never set foot in college… all it really does is gets your foot in the door sometimes

Relieving college debt is a short term fix from a stupid party trying to garner votes so they don’t get decimated in the midterms… the longterm fix is quit operating college as a moneymaking scheme… create a comprehensive national certification system that circumvents the need for college for already experienced and functional employees in a field. Put extreme regulations on what state colleges can spend on employees and nonsense and drive the cost way down … private institutions only charge what they can get… if it isn’t as important to have that degree and there are cheap options available the issue will resolve itself

I find it somewhat ironic that the potato head wants to relieve all student debt, when in fact, it's the Federal government's fault that college tuition is insanely expensive.
When they began guaranteeing the loans, it gave college's the green light to raise tuition to what it is today.

I never took out a loan, because working in a factory in the summer covered the cost for the year, although tuition was only $500 a semester back then.

My daughter is an ICU RN and working on becoming a nurse practitioner and does have loans to pay off. While it would benefit her financially to have them disappear, she wants no part of it and is working to pay them off herself.

I find it somewhat ironic that the potato head wants to relieve all student debt, when in fact, it's the Federal government's fault that college tuition is insanely expensive.
When they began guaranteeing the loans, it gave college's the green light to raise tuition to what it is today.

I never took out a loan, because working in a factory in the summer covered the cost for the year, although tuition was only $500 a semester back then.

My daughter is an ICU RN and working on becoming a nurse practitioner and does have loans to pay off. While it would benefit her financially to have them disappear, she wants no part of it and is working to pay them off herself.
I took out student loans as I needed to change my career for the third time. The amount I owe is half the price of a new electric car. The amount I borrowed is not half the price of a new car. The interest rates jacked that up. I agree about paying back what you "borrowed" - but I also see that the goobermint can be the same as a crack dealer in this instance. They supplied the product that you pursued, then got more and more of. Graduation is when its time to break that habit. However, it shouldn't be overlooked that the goobermint effectively shut down the economy, thereby harming the earning power of graduation classes for a few years. Yet those who have already graduated, are paying on their loans, or have paid theirs off, are also benefitting crackdaddy goobermint in the form of paying higher/more taxes in business income, personal income, and spending. It's a mad cycle that the goobermint and our oh so dearly beloved politicians, many of whom have never worked a day in their miserable cucked pedo lives, have created.

I dropped out of college… it still took me forever to pay off the little debt i had at first… if i had to do it all over again id have never set foot in college… all it really does is gets your foot in the door sometimes

Relieving college debt is a short term fix from a stupid party trying to garner votes so they don’t get decimated in the midterms… the longterm fix is quit operating college as a moneymaking scheme… create a comprehensive national certification system that circumvents the need for college for already experienced and functional employees in a field. Put extreme regulations on what state colleges can spend on employees and nonsense and drive the cost way down … private institutions only charge what they can get… if it isn’t as important to have that degree and there are cheap options available the issue will resolve itself
There are so many flaws to live our life. It’s sad how mismanaged everything is.

The common thread is the state making things worse for its people by "helping". Every time there is a new plan to "help", much of the money of the people gets transferred to the government and its friends or contractors. Education, defense and Healthcare spending are just the obvious siphons.

Someone ought to do a cost benefit analysis of the Covid flu effects after 2 years. It's pretty easy to see who won, who lost and how this will become a vaccination industry, with a "Sars" vax coming to/for you all soon.

"Thank you sir, may I have another?"

Several things…
A. Flew today with no masks… 3 people wore them on my first larger flight, two on my second… nobody seems to really care at all

B. https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/05/02/natural-immunity-on-par-with-covid-infection/

Yeah every notice they cut off all of tge immunity studies for natural immunity at 9 months to 1 year despite them still going strong? It seems that unvaccinated infections that are symptomatic still remain the strongest way to repulse future infections… weird how natural immunity that vaccines try to replicate are better than the lab concocted methods of doing exactly whatcthe virus itself does…

Several things…
A. Flew today with no masks… 3 people wore them on my first larger flight, two on my second… nobody seems to really care at all

B. https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/05/02/natural-immunity-on-par-with-covid-infection/

Yeah every notice they cut off all of tge immunity studies for natural immunity at 9 months to 1 year despite them still going strong? It seems that unvaccinated infections that are symptomatic still remain the strongest way to repulse future infections… weird how natural immunity that vaccines try to replicate are better than the lab concocted methods of doing exactly whatcthe virus itself does…
The major problem with natural immunity is that it's not profitable. It's much more profitable to vaccinate an entire country multiple times than it is to develop drugs to counter the virus should you get it. We know they already exist for some... Amazing that no elitist has died from the virus yet plenty of regular people we all know have and many were vaccinated. This whole thing has been an assault on humanity in it's lowest form. It changed the world in their favor at the expense of us and our loved ones who didn't make it.