• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

After all of this I'd pretty much not trust the federal government on anything ever again. Nobody on the left or connected to the left that's for damn sure.

Politics. See their leadership and former Governmental positions.
Here is the reason that both Pfizer and Moderna can get the pass that others cannot:
Pfizer
Previous position: Dr. Gottlieb served as the 23rd Commissioner of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) from 2017 to 2019.

Moderna
is a little more interesting, because the founding and financial backing of Moderna came from Flagship Pioneering, which shares many directors with Moderna
Previous position: He served as the 24th U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Commissioner from 2019 to 2021 overseeing both COVID and non-COVID regulatory affairs, including therapeutics and vaccine development, devices, diagnostics, and clinical trials.

Please peruse the backgrounds of other directors, because you can see the global web of influence they have.
At some point, the other big pharma companies will start to cry about the unfair access and removal of liability that these two corporate kleptomaniacs have been granted.

To make a political point, both were appointed by...........Trump.

Some people are just prone to get more colds than others.

They need to listen to George Carlin's famous rant on germs and natural immunity.

Basically, swim in raw sewage or subject yourself to some type of really nasty sh!t early to get that immune system in hyperdrive.

Well Covid hit my family hard this week. My cruise addicted mother went on this particular cruise. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/carnival-cruise-coronavirus-outbreak/
She went with her husband Steve, her Sister Judy and her creepy *** friend Tony. They all had to be double tested have proof of vaccinations and then be tested again during the cruise. My Mother and Steve have both been triple vaccinated and had Covid before both being in the hospital as some of you may remember me mentioning. Her husband Steve is in the Hospital with severe delirium and congestive heart failure. The are sending him to a long term facility soon. So much for the ******* vaccine boosters. I told her not to get them as they make you more likely to get it not less. All four were among those that got it and are luckily all doing ok aside from Steve. Covid doesn't worry me but I sure as hell wouldn't be going on a cruise at their age.

Well Covid hit my family hard this week. My cruise addicted mother went on this particular cruise. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/carnival-cruise-coronavirus-outbreak/
She went with her husband Steve, her Sister Judy and her creepy *** friend Tony. They all had to be double tested have proof of vaccinations and then be tested again during the cruise. My Mother and Steve have both been triple vaccinated and had Covid before both being in the hospital as some of you may remember me mentioning. Her husband Steve is in the Hospital with severe delirium and congestive heart failure. The are sending him to a long term facility soon. So much for the ******* vaccine boosters. I told her not to get them as they make you more likely to get it not less. All four were among those that got it and are luckily all doing ok aside from Steve. Covid doesn't worry me but I sure as hell wouldn't be going on a cruise at their age.

Damnit man I'm sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers with you and all of them.

We are slowly beginning to see this more and more. People who were jabbed, boosted being more vulnerable now. I'm glad I just waited and stood my ground. I wish so many more had.

Hoping they all improve, including Steve :(

Geez, sorry to hear that SIL. Hope they get better as quickly as possible.

No way....right?

Last year, the National Institutes of Health – Anthony Fauci’s employer – doled out $30 billion in government grants to roughly 56,000 recipients. That largess of taxpayer money buys a lot of favor and clout within the scientific, research, and healthcare industries.

However, in our breaking investigation, we found hundreds of millions of dollars in payments also flow the other way. These are royalty payments from third-party payers (think pharmaceutical companies) back to the NIH and individual NIH scientists.

We estimate that between fiscal years 2010 and 2020, more than $350 million in royalties were paid by third-parties to the agency and NIH scientists – who are credited as co-inventors.

Because those payments enrich the agency and its scientists, each and every royalty payment could be a potential conflict of interest and needs disclosure.

Recently, our organization at OpenTheBooks.com forced NIH to disclose over 22,100 royalty payments totaling nearly $134 million paid to the agency and nearly 1,700 NIH scientists. These payments occurred during the most recently available period (September 2009 – September 2014).

The production is the result of our federal lawsuit vs. NIH. The agency admits to holding 3,000 pages of line-by-line royalties since 2009. So far, they’ve produced only 1,200 pages. The next 1,800 pages of production will cover the period 2015-2020.

However, what NIH has produced to date gives us insight into the undisclosed royalty largess. For example, only 900 scientists were estimated to be receiving royalties, so now we know the universe is much larger.

Since the NIH documents are heavily redacted, we can only see how many payments each scientist received, and, separately, the aggregate dollars per NIH agency. This is a gatekeeping at odds with the spirit and perhaps the letter of open-records laws.

We found agency leadership and top scientists at NIH receiving royalty payments. Well-known scientists receiving payments during the period included:
  • Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and the highest-paid federal bureaucrat, received 23 royalty payments. (Fauci’s 2021 taxpayer-funded salary: $456,028).
  • Francis Collins, NIH director from 2009-2021, received 14 payments. (Collins’ 2021 taxpayer-funded salary: $203,500)
  • Clifford Lane, Fauci’s deputy at NIAID, received 8 payments. (Lane’s 2021 taxpayer-funded salary: $325,287)

Update from the Covid cruise. Mom is about to be free to go back to bingo and drinking at the Port Charlotte Legion. Her husband Steve had a fantastic turnaround and is in a rehab facility and now knows where he is. THe other 2 are recovering as well. Steve had us worried. Mom is stir crazy.

where has be the death counts that was all tha rage during OrangeManBad's Reign of Terror?

After all of this I'd pretty much not trust the federal government on anything ever again. Nobody on the left or connected to the left that's for damn sure.

I'll say the right as well. What have they done? What have they attempted to do to show the people they're at least trying to look out for us? They're all corrupt POS (minus a few) IMO.

When I say minus a few, I definitely mean your governor. And a few others. Otherwise, we're sumpremely screwed.

I'll say the right as well. What have they done? What have they attempted to do to show the people they're at least trying to look out for us? They're all corrupt POS (minus a few) IMO.

When I say minus a few, I definitely me your governor. And a few others. Otherwise, we're sumpremely screwed.
Oh I agree far more reps played along with this nonsense way past the point of reason. Not when we had solid data coming in.

They only stopped when people all started saying **** you we're done. They had to save their political careers

Update from the Covid cruise. Mom is about to be free to go back to bingo and drinking at the Port Charlotte Legion. Her husband Steve had a fantastic turnaround and is in a rehab facility and now knows where he is. THe other 2 are recovering as well. Steve had us worried. Mom is stir crazy.
Good deal. Any news on what they used to get Steve back on track?

where has be the death counts that was all tha rage during OrangeManBad's Reign of Terror?
iu

We had a coup. The moose out front shoulda told ya.

No way....right?

Last year, the National Institutes of Health – Anthony Fauci’s employer – doled out $30 billion in government grants to roughly 56,000 recipients. That largess of taxpayer money buys a lot of favor and clout within the scientific, research, and healthcare industries.

However, in our breaking investigation, we found hundreds of millions of dollars in payments also flow the other way. These are royalty payments from third-party payers (think pharmaceutical companies) back to the NIH and individual NIH scientists.

We estimate that between fiscal years 2010 and 2020, more than $350 million in royalties were paid by third-parties to the agency and NIH scientists – who are credited as co-inventors.

Because those payments enrich the agency and its scientists, each and every royalty payment could be a potential conflict of interest and needs disclosure.

Recently, our organization at OpenTheBooks.com forced NIH to disclose over 22,100 royalty payments totaling nearly $134 million paid to the agency and nearly 1,700 NIH scientists. These payments occurred during the most recently available period (September 2009 – September 2014).

The production is the result of our federal lawsuit vs. NIH. The agency admits to holding 3,000 pages of line-by-line royalties since 2009. So far, they’ve produced only 1,200 pages. The next 1,800 pages of production will cover the period 2015-2020.

However, what NIH has produced to date gives us insight into the undisclosed royalty largess. For example, only 900 scientists were estimated to be receiving royalties, so now we know the universe is much larger.

Since the NIH documents are heavily redacted, we can only see how many payments each scientist received, and, separately, the aggregate dollars per NIH agency. This is a gatekeeping at odds with the spirit and perhaps the letter of open-records laws.

We found agency leadership and top scientists at NIH receiving royalty payments. Well-known scientists receiving payments during the period included:
  • Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and the highest-paid federal bureaucrat, received 23 royalty payments. (Fauci’s 2021 taxpayer-funded salary: $456,028).
  • Francis Collins, NIH director from 2009-2021, received 14 payments. (Collins’ 2021 taxpayer-funded salary: $203,500)
  • Clifford Lane, Fauci’s deputy at NIAID, received 8 payments. (Lane’s 2021 taxpayer-funded salary: $325,287)
Medical gangsters...but..but..he's a noble doctor...a man of science.

And he's on the take. That's all I see.

When the walls (when the walls) come tumblin' down
When the walls come crumblin', crumblin'
When the walls come tumblin', tumblin'
Crumblin' tumblin' down...

Told you all this was unpossible in 2020....
You mean a company that about a decade ago was fined almost a billion dollars for falsifying research and statements about drugs did it again to make massive profits? Oh my gosh, i am sooooo astounded ….

you do know why this happened, correct?
lack of oversight under this failed "warped speed" that previous guy installed and pocketed billions from Pfizer

/Libs of SN

Vaccines were a dangerous fraud until January 21, 2021. After that, everyone had to get one.