• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

I saw that other video @Superman and I'm not so sure. Will the real Cuck Floggy please stand up?

Some people just need shot. If we just remove folks like this do you think we will cull enough for the elite to be happy?

Probably not because the lions would remain.

That guy is actually doing a parody of a nutjob Masked Covidian. I mean, they're nuts, but X's taped to their nipples? :ROFLMAO:

Actually, I wouldn't put anything past them at this point.

LMAO...ABC pimping the mask narrative hard, encouraging people afraid of flying with maskless people to call their airlines to get a refund. SMDH.

You guys understand that while the cloth masks and p95 cloth masks have limited effect on transmission, they could try to actually mandate p100 type half face respiratory protection that does work against aerosols and is 1000000 times more annoying to wear.. those are more expensive and require maintenance and are way harder to breathe through … be careful what you wish for sometimes…

LMAO...ABC pimping the mask narrative hard, encouraging people afraid of flying with maskless people to call their airlines to get a refund. SMDH.

ABC/ESPN was highlighting the few fans who had a mask on during the Boston/Rangers game..Of course the interviewer chick had a mask on... Pitiful...

ABC/ESPN was highlighting the few fans who had a mask on during the Boston/Rangers game..Of course the interviewer chick had a mask on... Pitiful...

Yeah **** ESPN, owned by Disney groomers. Of Course they are pointing out the few remaining sheep willing to put a diaper on their faces.

Reactions: JMM
You guys understand that while the cloth masks and p95 cloth masks have limited effect on transmission, they could try to actually mandate p100 type half face respiratory protection that does work against aerosols and is 1000000 times more annoying to wear.. those are more expensive and require maintenance and are way harder to breathe through … be careful what you wish for sometimes…
There is no substantial supply, and no disposal mechanism if there were.

Plus, folks would just not wear the breath reduction devices.

****. If I did t wear a rubber I ain’t wearing that **** either.

Bingo. Logistics/cost, and nobody is going to want to wear them.

Why would they go away from the garbage they've been producing for pennies when everybody who wears them regularly already take it as gospel?

Bingo. Logistics/cost, and nobody is going to want to wear them.

Why would they go away from the garbage they've been producing for pennies when everybody who wears them regularly already take it as gospel?
Yes because i trust them to make decisions based on logic and reality… they obviously have been doing a great job of that thus far… lol

Looks like she got her AIDS on it.

That's some disgusting sh!t whatever it is. And do they not look at the photo before they post it to a public social media platform? AOC with the HIV.

May the nurse be with you...Sheep SkyWalker

:drum:

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week....leave your tips in the jar by the door on your way out
Pfft...Whiny little ****. His uncle should have hit him right there at the table in front of his aunt and the world to see. Pick up power converters, my ***, he and his buddies were just going to get drunk.

Upon a second look (don't ask me why), dude has upper arms the size of a 12-year old girl.

Upon a second look (don't ask me why), dude has upper arms the size of a 12-year old girl.
Because he's a beta male weakling pansy. Why anyone would listen to a professional pretender,a trained liar in a world of make believe is beyond me.

Yes,let us all seek wisdom and council from the court jester.