• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Rokita must be full of misinformation because governments don't lie.

He's probably also a WPremisist.

That article is an epic summation.

They realllly want to keep you masked up don’t they.

They realllly want to keep you masked up don’t they.

Got to keep people in constant fear. I still see folks walking around outside with masks on. Which just amazes me and I shake my head when I see them.

I was trying to shine up the hull of a little sailboat yesterday and the instructions call for the use of a respirator. You don't want to breathe in silica dust so I brought out the old 3M cartridge respirator. I wonder when they'll change the instructions to recommend surgical masks or cloth masks like Joe B use? Those things are apparently good enough to prevent something as small as a virus from entering your lungs, no doubt they would prevent silica dust that you can see. It would be a lot more comfortable on a hot day, no doubt about it.

The surgical masks are effective at preventing a doctor from spitting on you during a procedure ala Bill Cowher on his players when he got riled up. Also the fear factor. That's it. Hey if they want to keep breathing in fibers from a mask made in China, have at it. If there's a function that requires one, I hope they have a good time.

The surgical masks are effective at preventing a doctor from spitting on you during a procedure ala Bill Cowher on his players when he got riled up. Also the fear factor. That's it. Hey if they want to keep breathing in fibers from a mask made in China, have at it. If there's a function that requires one, I hope they have a good time.
Still have Branch Covidians around here. See people in public and in their cars alone wearing masks. Ron Jr. among them. Granted he has asthma but I think he's overly paranoid since he's gotten the vax and every booster there is AND still got the 'Rona and recovered without incident.

Still have Branch Covidians around here. See people in public and in their cars alone wearing masks. Ron Jr. among them. Granted he has asthma but I think he's overly paranoid since he's gotten the vax and every booster there is AND still got the 'Rona and recovered without incident.
What's really interesting and somewhat entertaining is to see a Covidian smoke with their mask hanging from their chin. Deathly afraid of a virus smaller than a smoke particle but are ok with inhaling known carcinogens from the tobacco (treated with who knows what) as well as the filter. Humans are incredible. Incredibly stupid.

I walked into a local store yesterday and the Manager asked me to put a mask on. I left. Funny part is it was outdoors.
I might have finally lost it and told the manager to **** off. I am so sick of this ****. My body my choice right?

I’m in a mood this morning. I just got back from the grocery store. While there I pointed at mask wearing sheep and said “democrat!” None of them denied it. I let one ancient old lady slide.

I walked into a local store yesterday and the Manager asked me to put a mask on. I left. Funny part is it was outdoors.
They'll change their tune when revenue declines due to alienating part of their customer base, or go out of business. Darwin rules in the business world too.

I might have finally lost it and told the manager to **** off. I am so sick of this ****. My body my choice right?
I found it hilarious. I went into buy 8 ton of Delaware river rock. I always try and go to the smaller local businesses 1st. Most times it is a bit more expensive, but oh well. This time the guy lost my business. Probs just wont go back

How can you tell when you were inside the store?

They'll change their tune when revenue declines due to alienating part of their customer base, or go out of business. Darwin rules in the business world too.
As Disney is finding out.

My 78 year old and 71 year old mother were both living independent happy lives last spring

My father got the pfizer vaccine in late spring… he complained of issues when he took meds he had been using for years shortly afterwards and was hospitalized by summer… by October he was dead

My mother got moderna a month or two after him… in late summer she had an unexpaind weird seizure that mimicked a stroke… afterwards her Health dipped dramatically… in December, just before new years, she fell at home, but didn’t break anything… she spent the past few months in hospitals and rehabs… she past away today, 7 months and 6 days after dad

Within one year both of my parents went from driving independently living people to bedridden shells and then died… neither ever had covid.

Tell me again how safe these things are. Dads kidneys mysteriously failed after being stable for years, mom had sudden issues nobody could figure out and wasted away to nothing.

Im sure the vaccines shortly before their problems was pure coincidence….

My 78 year old and 71 year old mother were both living independent happy lives last spring

My father got the pfizer vaccine in late spring… he complained of issues when he took meds he had been using for years shortly afterwards and was hospitalized by summer… by October he was dead

My mother got moderna a month or two after him… in late summer she had an unexpaind weird seizure that mimicked a stroke… afterwards her Health dipped dramatically… in December, just before new years, she fell at home, but didn’t break anything… she spent the past few months in hospitals and rehabs… she past away today, 7 months and 6 days after dad

Within one year both of my parents went from driving independently living people to bedridden shells and then died… neither ever had covid.

Tell me again how safe these things are. Dads kidneys mysteriously failed after being stable for years, mom had sudden issues nobody could figure out and wasted away to nothing.

I am so very sorry Mad. You've been through a hell of a year. Thoughts and prayers with you during these difficult times.

6h4epz.jpg

Really sorry to hear that Mad...My sincere condolences. Damn...

I got home today after being away a few days and my wife said she got her second booster on Friday... She's a dental hygienist and her work and organization requires it. She said it kicked her but for about 24 hours after the first who knows how many did not cause any issues for her...

I am so very sorry Mad. You've been through a hell of a year. Thoughts and prayers with you during these difficult times.
Id say something sage like , “ it could always be worse”but I’m afraid life would take it as a challenge and my cats would spontaneously combust or something… the past several years sucked but the last 8 months have been brutal

Id say something sage like , “ it could always be worse”but I’m afraid life would take it as a challenge and my cats would spontaneously combust or something… the past several years sucked but the last 8 months have been brutal
When it comes to losing loved ones there is nothing sage to say. especially back to back. sorry my friend

My sincere condolences Mad. Sorry I put the wrong reaction icon. No thumbs up for that one.

Attachments

• 1653269675818.png
    1653269675818.png
    68 bytes · Views: 0

The vaccines are still unknown. However I am not going to blame just the vaccines alone for health issues.

The majority of population has had decades of taking prescription pills, processed foods and air pollutants from vehicles and processing plants. Contaminants in plastics, microwavable foods. It seems the majority of the people dropping have had years of consumerism. So yes the vaccines contribute but are not the sole cause.

I think the government knows of the health effects of our lifestyle and choose to create a virus to cover it.

Aside. Condolences sent to you. RIP to your mom. Take all the time you need to get through this time

I'm sorry for your losses. That is a heavy toll in such a short period of time.

It's not a coincidence when it's happening on a large scale. Both of my folks are retired. Both have had multiple boosters. My father told me he hasn't felt right from shot one on until present. Both got covid multiple times anyway. I worry more about the long term affects to immune system and cell structure due to this clot shot going to other places in the body it should not.