• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

why are we still reliant on Chinese labs?

Because they work cheap and do stuff that's illegal here.
Exactly.

Gain of function research and mutating viruses to tailor them is illegal in the USA for good reason as we have seen. Now we just have to wait to see the evidence of the biolabs the Russians have found in the Ukraine.

Exactly.

Gain of function research and mutating viruses to tailor them is illegal in the USA for good reason as we have seen. Now we just have to wait to see the evidence of the biolabs the Russians have found in the Ukraine.
To His credit, Bomma ordered a halt to funding gain of function research in China but Fauci worked around it anyway.

When is the title of this thread going to be changed to Covid Placebo to better reflect the subject matter?
But placebos do not cause negative health effects or demonstrate negative efficacy, so we would need a new word or name for the hundreds of billions of dollars that have been spent on a "solution" that was worse than the problem.

I'm not sure that Kleptocracy is correct, but it's closer....

Gavin Newsome caught the Rona again. Just 10 days after betting boosted.

The vaccines work!!!
My wife’s nursing home has an outbreak. They all just got boosted a week or so ago. We are out to dinner when she got the news and I’m like good thing that shot works right(she is on opposing sides as me). She looks at me and says “I’m ******* done, none of this **** works, you were right”.

“I was right” from the wife?!?! Did I hit the lotto. I don’t know what to say lol

My wife’s nursing home has an outbreak. They all just got boosted a week or so ago. We are out to dinner when she got the news and I’m like good thing that shot works right(she is on opposing sides as me). She looks at me and says “I’m ******* done, none of this **** works, you were right”.

“I was right” from the wife?!?! Did I hit the lotto. I don’t know what to say lol
Hopefully, you were able to parlay that small victory

You probably had it but didn't know and/or the gubmint test was a false negative.
Possible. My folks got all the shots and boosters and still got that **** twice after.

Reactions: JMM
Most of the vaccinated that had the best sucess that i know were the ones that got the J&J
Only problem was my arm and neck hurt like a mutha for a month and a half afterwards. What's somewhat interesting is when I got omicron that same pain returned but was doubled. It was like my lymph nodes were rebelling.

Most of the vaccinated that had the best sucess that i know were the ones that got the J&J

My sons both were forced by their educational institutions to get clot shotted and got the J&J. One has already gotten the Rona again after getting the J&J.

I also remain shot-free. Proudly.

Don't worry, @Tibs will be along shortly to counter that the shots + boosters kept him Rona free and....s h it , wait. Nevermind.