• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Same article

In the case of the mRNA shots, the CDC has found that the risk of myocarditis is higher from Covid infection than vaccination. Myocarditis is usually caused by viral infections.

Sooo...no
they have no clue; there is no science to back up that statement

Reuters (in the Liberal bag) or medical studies? They've been posted. You know, by scientists, research organizations, medical doctors, universities. I'll go with them over Reuters.

I said the vaccines cause hepatitis. You provide an article saying they don't cause "hepatitis in children." LMAO. You suck at this.

Pfizer's own documents show they do cause hepatitis. https://childrenshealthdefense.org/...oc-5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf#page=30

View attachment 8997

View attachment 8993

View attachment 8994

View attachment 8996

You can choose to believe Pfizer...you know, who supposedly tested the vaccines and who tried to hide these documents (available to you via FOIA request), or you can be a sheep and believe Reuters.

You're a sheep, so.
Uh huh… and your (supposed) concern about myocarditis is selective and lacks context…

Uh huh… and your (supposed) concern about myocarditis is selective and lacks context…

So you skip away from Hepatitis - documented to be caused by the vaccines. I present you with undeniable truth they do. You're wrong, so you spin to another topic. Myocarditis. Of course. That's what the defeated do.

So you present an article from Feb 9 2022.

I present you an article from the same month, one I previously posted in contrast.

The Swedish health agency said on Oct. 6, 2021 it would pause using the shot for people born in 1991 and later as data pointed to an increase of myocarditis and pericarditis among youths and young adults who had been vaccinated. Those conditions involve an inflammation of the heart or its lining

Meanwhile an Oxford University study show the risk of myocarditis for young people is higher from the vaccine than it is from natural infection.

"In under 40-year-old people...dose two of Moderna has exceeded the risk of myocarditis after infection with a second dose," Dr. Vinay Prasad said about the study. "There have been many people who have been reluctant to take serious the risks of myocarditis after the Moderna product."

"If you're under 40 and if you pool men and women together, there is more myocarditis associated with dose two of Moderna than there is with an infection. That is a bombshell finding," he continued.

Next?

You suck at this.

Here’s another article saying you’re wrong.

interesting.

I know a guy - actual, living breathing person - not a birthing person, nor one that is undergoing any CIS-removal, who was vaccinated a year ago. He got the WooFloo a month ago. One week after testing Negative for the WooFloo developed a sinus infeciton and now can lose his breath just by talking. I'd guess he's in average shape, but does have a gym he attends. So it's not like the guy's a slob.

Did they test for getting the ChinaFlu a year after being vaccinated, then getting any sinus infection afterwards? Seems that they most likely did not.

As such, your grandstanding that the vaccine has no long-term effects is based on a very small, very finite group of evidence.

If the ClotShot had been around since, say the '80s, then we'd know a lot more about it. So, yes, speculation is, at this point, welcome.

My boss, who is 45 and totally against getting the jab, was forced to go get it last week to be able to go on vacation with his wife to the Caribbean. Friday he starts feeling strange, elevated heart rate and tight chest.
He was diagnosed with A-fib in the er and now has to see a cardiologist.
I'm sure he will relate the jab to the heart problem. Totally healthy until Friday..........

My boss, who is 45 and totally against getting the jab, was forced to go get it last week to be able to go on vacation with his wife to the Caribbean. Friday he starts feeling strange, elevated heart rate and tight chest.
I'm sure he will relate the jab to the heart problem. Totally healthy until Friday..........
Pure, total, utter coinky dink.

The jabs are safe. They say so.

how do we know he's your boss? or even a boss? or that you even work? or that he got a shot? or that he contracted something else?
too many unknowns. discard this line of think as it doesnt fall in line with the Holy Vaccine being the greatest invention since the wheel.

Yeah, no. Never again.

Meanwhile, from a doctor in Los Angaleese...

1658150335033.png

this is he 1st virus that I know of that comes back based on elections

That's because politicians are scumbags. They will use anything to stay in power. They're like ******* vampires who feast on crisis,suffering and division. It is the lifeblood from which they flow. Two years ago I said they'd drag this out and here we are.

They want to keep injecting that crap in you until you do get myocardial or one of the other ailments associated with it.