• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

If you followed what Canada did to this man...this is great news. Shameful what tyranny did to him.

If you followed what Canada did to this man...this is great news. Shameful what tyranny did to him.

I'm sure everyone in the government who prosecuted him will be punished.
I keed, I keed....

Heartbreaking damn

Tim, I can't speak for anyone else, but I appreciate the research you do into the vaccine. Some interesting reading for sure. I think everyone knows, whether they admit it or not, that these vaccines aren't good. Fortunately, the COVID virus has mutated to the point that it is pretty harmless at this point, and hopefully these rotten vaccines will no longer be needed. It is ******* some people up and at this point it has to be, at least in some cases, far more than a coincidence.

this is just hard undeniable proof that the powers that be were NOT being vaccinated by the experimental vaccine of the WooFloo.

that or they're lying about something else.

Liars lying about the lies they lied about.

What the heck tattoo did Justin have? Looked like the nazi eagle thing

I know this is dated. Don't know that it was covered here. Is it not amazing how many errors in data the CDC has provided en masse to the public over the course of the past 2 years, and how each one increased "the fear factor" of Covid. Odd, that.

1658777174843.png

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) revised its data this week to reduce pediatric deaths from COVID-19 by nearly 24%.

On Tuesday, the agency was reporting on its COVID Data Tracker that 1,755 Americans under age 18 had died from the virus since the pandemic began in spring 2020. Now, it is reporting 1,341 deaths in that category.

After aggressively pushing the COVID vaccines on the people, Germany’s Ministry of Health admitted on Wednesday that one in five thousand Germans have suffered “serious side effects” after being injected with the genetic products.

The Germans tried to implement a mandatory COVID vaccination policy for the entire population earlier this year, and locked down the unvaccinated over the winter months, barring unvaccinated Germans from entering “restaurants, pubs, cinemas, gyms, cultural events, and non-essential shops.” The German federal parliament rejected the compulsory vaccine proposal in April, but not before over 76 percent of the German people were fully vaccinated.

“One in 5000 people is affected by a serious side effect after a COVID19 #Impfung [Vaccine]. If you suspect #Nebenwirkungen [side effects], get medical attention and report your symptoms to @PEI_Germany [Paul Ehrlich Institute, Germany’s institute for vaccines and biometrics]” tweeted the Bundesministerium für Gesundheit [Federal Ministry of Health].

“It’s nice that you point it out now!,” one Twitter user responded in German.

According to PEI Germany, the serious adverse events occur per dose—not patients—therefore, the real numbers appear to be worse than the ministry reported.

“Contrary to what the ministry says, the risk of 1:5000 for serious side effects does not relate to people, but to doses,” tweeted Stefan Homburg, Professor of Public Economics at Leibniz University. “With five doses per person, the calculated risk is already 1:1000.”

1658779289499.png

have we heard from @Tibs since he came down with the WooFloo?

serious question

serious question

Poland_Events_06302015-1161.jpg

serious question

Nope. Would you come back after spending 1.5 years ridiculing and shaming everyone who wouldn't follow the science only to then come down with the KungFlu after spending days around perhaps thousands of people glad-handing in your restaurants?

Last post: March 22.

Tim, I can't speak for anyone else, but I appreciate the research you do into the vaccine. Some interesting reading for sure. I think everyone knows, whether they admit it or not, that these vaccines aren't good. Fortunately, the COVID virus has mutated to the point that it is pretty harmless at this point, and hopefully these rotten vaccines will no longer be needed. It is ******* some people up and at this point it has to be, at least in some cases, far more than a coincidence.
LOL! “Research”

Vaccine research gets published in medical journals and doesn’t cite propaganda found on social media.

LOL! “Research”

I, and others, have presented you and the rest with hundreds if not thousands of scientific articles, research papers (peer and non-peer reviewed), and statements and videos from physicians.

You discount anything that goes against your beliefs. There's a reason you're up there for most ridiculed member (errrr...non member) on the site.

Vaccine research gets published in medical journals and doesn’t cite propaganda found on social media.

I repeat, we've presented you with information from the likes of the New England Journal of Medicine and countless others that you refuse to touch and outright ignore.

You're a Branch Covidian. What can anyone say?

Speaking of "science"...has anyone been following the developments on SSRIs? Tremendous opening on Tucker tonight I'll post later. I urge all to watch it.

Well first, what are SSRIs? Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors are a class of drugs that are typically used as antidepressants in the treatment of major depressive disorder, anxiety disorders, and other psychological conditions. The theory has been for 3 decades that depression is caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain - low serotonin. So these drugs were developed to increase your serotonin. Makes sense.

SSRIs are the classes of antidepressant drugs that have been prescribed since 1991 en masse to treat depression and anxiety. Per Tucker's statistics sources, 224Million Americans are on them.

Let that sink in. There are 330Million Americans in the US. 68% of our population.

Guess what all mass shooters have in common? Something like 98% of them were on SSRIs or coming off of them (when you discontinue their use, the effects last for up to 12 weeks). Guess what some of the common side effects of SSRIs are? Impotence, impaired sexual drive....and violence.

Guess what Science found out just last week? The entire theory...every ******* bit of it...was wrong. All of it. In total.

1658795495184.png

KEY POINTS​

• Surveys indicate that 85-90 percent of the public believes low serotonin or a chemical imbalance causes depression.
  • Among 237 psychology students interviewed, 46 percent had heard the chemical imbalance explanation from a physician.
  • The serotonin hypothesis has been challenged repeatedly and found wanting, even as it remains popular and influential.
  • A comprehensive, well-powered, high-quality umbrella review now determines that the theory is “not empirically substantiated.”
A major new review of the research—the first of its kind exhaustively reviewing the evidence, published today in the journal Molecular Psychiatry—reaches a strikingly similar conclusion. In “The Serotonin Theory of Depression: A Systematic Umbrella Review of the Evidence,” University College London Psychiatry Professor Joanna Moncrieff and a team of five other top European researchers found “there is no evidence of a connection between reduced serotonin levels or activity and depression.”

The peer-reviewed umbrella review—representing one of the highest forms of evidence in scientific research
—was extrapolated from meta-analyses and systematic reviews on depression and serotonin levels, receptors, and transporters involving tens of thousands of participants.

For 30 years, your doctors have told you antidepressants work. All of them. Pediatricians, primary care physicians, the psych community - have doled out these drugs like crack cocaine. Because the "science was settled."

Whoops.

They told you the Covid vaccines work too.

Wait for the Tucker opening. One of his best.

Last edited:
I, and others, have presented you and the rest with hundreds if not thousands of scientific articles, research papers (peer and non-peer reviewed), and statements and videos from physicians.

You discount anything that goes against your beliefs. There's a reason you're up there for most ridiculed member (errrr...non member) on the site.

I repeat, we've presented you with information from the likes of the New England Journal of Medicine and countless others that you refuse to touch and outright ignore.

You're a Branch Covidian. What can anyone say?
Why HERE, Tim? WHY?

If you’re really on to something start writing op-eds to newspapers and submitting letters to medical journals because your anti-vax “findings” are NOWHERE to be found. The only place people seem to be talking about it is HERE and on your obscure far-right websites. Billions of vaccinated people at risk, no major news outlets reporting on it. How maddening that must be for you.

Prove your conviction. Fame and fortune awaits.