• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Nope. Would you come back after spending 1.5 years ridiculing and shaming everyone who wouldn't follow the science only to then come down with the KungFlu after spending days around perhaps thousands of people glad-handing in your restaurants?

Last post: March 22.
Tibs isn't totally stupid. I think it just got to where he wasn't able to rationally defend Xiden and the Dems.
Floggy on the other hand doesn't care if he's rational or not. Democrats good, Republicans bad, end of story.

Tibs isn't totally stupid. I think it just got to where he wasn't able to rationally defend Xiden and the Dems.
Floggy on the other hand doesn't care if he's rational or not. Democrats good, Republicans bad, end of story.
In the immortal words of Red Forman, Tibs is a

Why HERE, Tim? WHY?

If you’re really on to something start writing op-eds to newspapers and submitting letters to medical journals because your anti-vax “findings” are NOWHERE to be found. The only place people seem to be talking about it is HERE and on your obscure far-right websites. Billions of vaccinated people at risk, no major news outlets reporting on it. How maddening that must be for you.

Prove your conviction. Fame and fortune awaits.
serious question - why do you believe the clot shot works as it was hailed before the first injection?
despite the number of side effects associated.

serious question - why do you believe the clot shot works as it was hailed before the first injection?
despite the number of side effects associated.
There was no hailing of the vaccine before the first injection. The effectiveness was based on test group data.

The effectiveness of a vaccine and its side effects are two separate issues. Chemotherapy can save your life, it also has significant side effects on everyone receiving it, unlike the Covid vaccine.

Speaking of "science"...has anyone been following the developments on SSRIs? Tremendous opening on Tucker tonight I'll post later. I urge all to watch it.

Well first, what are SSRIs? Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors are a class of drugs that are typically used as antidepressants in the treatment of major depressive disorder, anxiety disorders, and other psychological conditions. The theory has been for 3 decades that depression is caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain - low serotonin. So these drugs were developed to increase your serotonin. Makes sense.

SSRIs are the classes of antidepressant drugs that have been prescribed since 1991 en masse to treat depression and anxiety. Per Tucker's statistics sources, 224Million Americans are on them.

Let that sink in. There are 330Million Americans in the US. 68% of our population.

Guess what all mass shooters have in common? Something like 98% of them were on SSRIs or coming off of them (when you discontinue their use, the effects last for up to 12 weeks). Guess what some of the common side effects of SSRIs are? Impotence, impaired sexual drive....and violence.

Guess what Science found out just last week? The entire theory...every ******* bit of it...was wrong. All of it. In total.

View attachment 9069

KEY POINTS​

• Surveys indicate that 85-90 percent of the public believes low serotonin or a chemical imbalance causes depression.
  • Among 237 psychology students interviewed, 46 percent had heard the chemical imbalance explanation from a physician.
  • The serotonin hypothesis has been challenged repeatedly and found wanting, even as it remains popular and influential.
  • A comprehensive, well-powered, high-quality umbrella review now determines that the theory is “not empirically substantiated.”
A major new review of the research—the first of its kind exhaustively reviewing the evidence, published today in the journal Molecular Psychiatry—reaches a strikingly similar conclusion. In “The Serotonin Theory of Depression: A Systematic Umbrella Review of the Evidence,” University College London Psychiatry Professor Joanna Moncrieff and a team of five other top European researchers found “there is no evidence of a connection between reduced serotonin levels or activity and depression.”

The peer-reviewed umbrella review—representing one of the highest forms of evidence in scientific research
—was extrapolated from meta-analyses and systematic reviews on depression and serotonin levels, receptors, and transporters involving tens of thousands of participants.

For 30 years, your doctors have told you antidepressants work. All of them. Pediatricians, primary care physicians, the psych community - have doled out these drugs like crack cocaine. Because the "science was settled."

Whoops.

They told you the Covid vaccines work too.

Wait for the Tucker opening. One of his best.

Here's a link to Tucker's open last night and a summary of his script.

Some highlights I didn't cover last night:

In 2015, researchers from the scientific journal BMJ found that, "Some birth defects occur 2 to 3.5 times more frequently" a lot more frequently, "among the infants of women treated with (SSRIs) early in pregnancy." Wow. That's a huge problem ignored.

In the same journal in 2020, researchers found that "post-SSRI sexual dysfunction is underrecognized and can be debilitating both psychologically and physically." Well, that's kind of a problem, too. If it steals your sex drive, maybe it's stealing your soul. No, ignore it. Only cult members care.

Then last year, researchers in Sweden found that "There may be an increased hazard of violent crime during SSRI medication in a small group of patients. It may exist across age groups and throughout treatment periods and it possibly persists for up to 12 weeks after treatment discontinuation."

Right, but it turns out that serotonin deficiencies are not the reason people get depressed. That's not just a guess. It's now officially science. This new finding comes from University College London just completed a long and huge study on the relationship between depression and serotonin. It was published in the journal Molecular Psychiatry.
Here's what the lead author of that study, Joanna Moncrieff, said about the findings. "I think we can safely say, after a vast amount of research conducted over several decades, there is no convincing evidence that depression is caused by serotonin abnormalities, particularly by lower levels or reduced activity of serotonin."

What? That was the whole premise of the drug, which virtually the entire American population was taking on their doctor's advice and by the way, the drug companies made billions off those drugs.
On this channel just the other day, Tony Fauci, no less than Tony Fauci, admitted in public that actually we have no idea what effect the COVID vaccines might have on women's fertility on their menstrual cycles. Wait a second. Remember one suggestion that could get you bounced off of Twitter and Facebook is as a conspiracy theorist. Well, it turns out it's true.
So how did they release a vaccine and then make it mandatory when they didn't understand the long-term effects of the drug? That's a very good question.
DR. DEBORAH BIRX: I knew these vaccines were not going to protect against infection and I think we overplayed the vaccines and it made people then worry that it's not going to protect against severe disease and hospitalization. It will, but let's be very clear. 50% of the people who died from the omicron surge were older, vaccinated.
And then there's the effect of the COVID vaccines on the elderly, the population most at risk. According to the Lancet, no less than, vaccinated people around Joe Biden's age are 80% more likely to become sick after taking the COVID shot as compared to unvaccinated people. Wait what? 80% more likely to become sick after taking the shot was supposed to prevent them from getting sick. How was this not the banner headline? It's being ignored.
Well, as one scientist wrote in the Journal of Virology, "The study showed that immune function among vaccinated individuals eight months after the administration of two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine was lower than that among the unvaccinated individuals." So, it's not just that your natural antibodies were more powerful than the vaccine. We've known that for a long time, though they lied about it. Turns out the vaccine appears to depress your immune system. This has massive implications, not just for COVID. There are all kinds of horrible diseases you can get with a suppressed immune system.
The Journal of Food and Chemical Toxicology found the same thing. "Vaccination induces a profound impairment in type one interferon signaling, which has diverse adverse consequences to human health."

What the hell. And yet these people are on TV blithely admitting, "Oh, well, we should do more study on that" after we forced it on the entire American population, on billions of people globally. And this might explain how Joe Biden got COVID after getting every available shot and telling us just a year ago that vaccines conferred total immunity.

There's a ton more inside, for instance about Alzheimer's drugs that like the SSRIs don't work...at all...not in the least.

Yet no one's discussing it. No one's made to answer.

There was no hailing of the vaccine before the first injection. The effectiveness was based on test group data.

The effectiveness of a vaccine and its side effects are two separate issues. Chemotherapy can save your life, it also has significant side effects on everyone receiving it, unlike the Covid vaccine.
you didnt answer the question

you didnt answer the question
In terms of infection, it’s not working as well against the current variants as it did against the virus a year and a half ago. It is preventing serious illness as evidenced by the ongoing low hospitalization rate.

In terms of infection, it’s not working as well against the current variants as it did against the virus a year and a half ago. It is preventing serious illness as evidenced by the ongoing low hospitalization rate.
i'll give you that point... but how do you ignore the varying degrees of side effects that have and continue to plague those who take the shot?

is it too much of a stretch of the imagination to speculate that we very well could have overshot how to successfully treat this virus, and that we could have damaged our bodies, and more importantly our children's and grandchildren's bodies - but we won't have any idea how badly for another 8+ years?

It is preventing serious illness as evidenced by the ongoing low hospitalization rate.
I think the vaccine has little to do with that. The variants that are out now just aren't as potent or deadly. My last vaccination was 3 February 2021. I've had COVID twice and the flu I had over Thanksgiving last year was far worse than both.

it’s crazy. Pride month and **** is going nutts. Monkey pox is exploding and now meningitis outbreaks. 🤔🤔🤔
Heard on the radio this morning that there are 34 cases of monkey pox here in NC. They are all "men who have sex with other men." No cases in women. Yet.

There's an old saying that it's pointless to argue with a fly that doesn't know the difference between honey and ****.

i'll give you that point... but how do you ignore the varying degrees of side effects that have and continue to plague those who take the shot?

is it too much of a stretch of the imagination to speculate that we very well could have overshot how to successfully treat this virus, and that we could have damaged our bodies, and more importantly our children's and grandchildren's bodies - but we won't have any idea how badly for another 8+ years?
Life has largely returned to the way it was before the pandemic. That wasn’t the case before the vaccine. Covid had side effects too, not the least of which was death. What vaccine was discovered to have serious side effects 8 years after it was administered?

Life has largely returned to the way it was before the pandemic. That wasn’t the case before the vaccine. Covid had side effects too, not the least of which was death. What vaccine was discovered to have serious side effects 8 years after it was administered?

the virus mutated and became weaker. as viruses have historically done. I believe this was covered back on page 15 or so when @oneforthebus said "virus gonna virus". so, while you are correct that "Life has largely returned to the way it was before the pandemic" - many of us were saying this would happen even without the vaccine. Yes, the vid killed many people - but, you cannot say that without also addressing the very fact that the shot killed as well.

"Which vaccine was discovered to have serious side effects 8 years after it was administered?"
the ones that are discovered to have serious side effects are recalled faster than 8 years. Though you missed my premise. Since this is a NEW way to introduce vaccines to the body, we may not know the effects for years, or decades. There's already been testimony that the mRNA vaccine has altered women's menstrual cycles. You have daughters. As a father, that should concern you.

"Which vaccine was discovered to have serious side effects 8 years after it was administered?"
the ones that are discovered to have serious side effects are recalled faster than 8 years. Though you missed my premise. Since this is a NEW way to introduce vaccines to the body, we may not know the effects for years, or decades. There's already been testimony that the mRNA vaccine has altered women's menstrual cycles. You have daughters. As a father, that should concern you.

Oh, I don't know...it's only taken them 30 years to find out SSRIs do not work at all. Billions of doses given.

We are still seeing the side effects of SSRIs 30 years later, some of which are pretty deadly - like mass shootings.

I think the vaccine has little to do with that. The variants that are out now just aren't as potent or deadly. My last vaccination was 3 February 2021. I've had COVID twice and the flu I had over Thanksgiving last year was far worse than both.
Immunity, whether vaccinated or natural is making the virus less deadly. Just about everyone has one or the other, or both. The unvaccinated death rate is currently 6x higher than vaccinated.

Immunity, whether vaccinated or natural is making the virus less deadly. Just about everyone has one or the other, or both. The unvaccinated death rate is currently 6x higher than vaccinated.

For at least the fifth time - the shot is a very good idea and highly advisable for the at-risk population (over age 65, or with a co-morbidity like obesity or diabetes). The shot does not mean much to the non-vulnerable population.

For example, the last data the CDC has available shows that Americans ages 18-49 are split about 70%/30% between vaccinated and unvaccinated. 62 million Americans in that age range are vaccinated and/or boosted, while 23 million are unvaccinated. In May of 2022, just 12 vaccinated Americans ages 18-49 died of the Chinese flu, while 23 unvaccinated died of the Chinese flu.

So you are correct that the likelihood of death is much higher for the unvaccinated, by a factor of 5. However, we need to look at the data in context. Specifically, your chances of dying of Covid in May of 2022 if you are unvaccinated and age 18-49 was less than 1 in a million (23 out of 23.3 million).

Your chances of winning the Lotto America are the same when you buy 26 tickets.

So each month that risk is the same. Take the odds out two years, meaning your chances of dying from the Chinese flu are about 24 in 1 million or 1 in 42,000. Agreed?

Are the chances of a significant adverse reaction to the shot for that age group more than 1 in 42,000? Seems like that is the case, no?

For at least the fifth time - the shot is a very good idea and highly advisable for the at-risk population (over age 65, or with a co-morbidity like obesity or diabetes). The shot does not mean much to the non-vulnerable population.

For example, the last data the CDC has available shows that Americans ages 18-49 are split about 70%/30% between vaccinated and unvaccinated. 62 million Americans in that age range are vaccinated and/or boosted, while 23 million are unvaccinated. In May of 2022, just 12 vaccinated Americans ages 18-49 died of the Chinese flu, while 23 unvaccinated died of the Chinese flu.

So you are correct that the likelihood of death is much higher for the unvaccinated, by a factor of 5. However, we need to look at the data in context. Specifically, your chances of dying of Covid in May of 2022 if you are unvaccinated and age 18-49 was less than 1 in a million (23 out of 23.3 million).

Your chances of winning the Lotto America are the same when you buy 26 tickets.

So each month that risk is the same. Take the odds out two years, meaning your chances of dying from the Chinese flu are about 24 in 1 million or 1 in 42,000. Agreed?

Are the chances of a significant adverse reaction to the shot for that age group more than 1 in 42,000? Seems like that is the case, no?
Don’t know where you’re getting numbers but, in the US, there have been 68,000 Covid deaths among people ages 18-49. That’s a lot more than 1 in a million.

Getting a flu shot or shingles vaccine doesn’t mean much for most people either, but getting a bad case of the flu or shingles really sucks, so I get those also.