• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

That is an out right lie.

Yep. Notice how he conveniently leaves out the scientific fact that viruses generally mutate over time and become more contagious but less lethal. It's the natural evolution of viruses.

Yet...Dr. Flog would have you believe that the vaccine, once injected into the human, grabs ahold of the virus, beats it up in a fist fight, and weakens it. Beats it to a literal pulp. Vaccinated Immunity..."is making the virus less deadly" /Dr. Flog

He's a doctor you know.

Vaccines and natural immunity don't "make" viruses weaker. Vaccinated immunity and natural immunity better protects us against the virus, while over time the vaccines wane in lethality.

Last edited:
Well ain't this some ****? Don't you dare mention SADS.

Alberta is reporting an unprecedented increase in ill-defined and unknown causes of death in 2021.

That category is leading the way over dementia, which has been in the top spot since 2016, and COVID-19, which began adding to the death tally in the province in a big way in 2020.

In 2021, ill-defined and unknown causes of death snagged the first spot with 3,362, up from 1,464 in 2020 and 522 the year before that, according to statistics from the Government of Alberta.

The unknown causes of death category only began appearing on the list in 2019 — there is no record of it ranking before then, dating back to 2001.

Alberta Health and the medical examiner’s office said they are looking into the data, but have yet to provide an explanation for the sudden spike in deaths of unknown causes.

Feel free to read the Dr.'s spin on dozens of reasons for these spikes they can't prove (but nary a mention about the jabs).

LMAO. I didn't...but here's 9 times ya did.

Fauci: 'I Didn’t Recommend Locking Anything Down' During COVID​

Don’t know where you’re getting numbers but, in the US, there have been 68,000 Covid deaths among people ages 18-49. That’s a lot more than 1 in a million.

From the CDC. I posted the damn link, genius. The VAST majority of those deaths are from the earlier, more virulent strains and before we had developed better treatment measures. I am looking at the current (relevant) numbers.

Getting a flu shot or shingles vaccine doesn’t mean much for most people either, but getting a bad case of the flu or shingles really sucks, so I get those also.

So the Chinese flu shot is like other flu shots? I accept that premise.

Get the Chinese flu shot if you are at risk.

FYnZbOPVsAAxk8S.jpg

One of Berenson's best.

The danger of lying about mRNA vaccine failure​

It's not exactly what you think​

Joe Biden’s quick recovery from Covid will mark the end of the epidemic for all but the hardest-core hysterics.

If a 79-year-old who can barely finish a sentence can beat the ro in a few days, even Molly Jong-Fast will have a tough time staying scared. Yes, another variant could change the calculus. But right now I am on an Acela from New York to Washington, about the most Covid-fearful environment left anywhere in the United States, and almost no one is masked.

(Poor, poor New York Times. No one listens anymore:)

1658930701822.png

The end of mandatory masking marked the first stage in Covid’s waning as a cultural force; masks were always about instilling fear. The Supreme Court’s ruling striking down vaccine workplace mandates took Covid off the front burner politically.

Now Joe Biden, merely by surviving, has ended any debate over whether Covid is a medical crisis. Give him credit. It’s probably his biggest accomplishment aside from making inflation great again.

And yet Covid - and the Covid vaccines - are still doing inestimable damage to our society. The failure of the mRNA shots, after the hype that surrounded them when they were introduced in 2020, is deeply disappointing.

The development of new medicines cannot be rushed, as much as we might hope they might. Regulators and ethical scientists must insist on properly designed and run clinical trials before approving any new drug or vaccine.

But the failure of the vaccines is actually less corrosive at this point than the grim refusal by public health authorities, politicians, and the media to admit that failure.

Practically everyone knows the truth. How can I be so sure? In the most basic way. No one gets mRNA shots anymore - not for themselves, and not for their kids. More than a month after regulators broke every guideline they have to approve the shots for children under 5, more than 97 percent of kids that age remain unjabbed.

Overall uptake has also cratered.
Even with 19 million small children now eligible, the media and health authorities endlessly pushing boosters and reboosters (maintain, granny, maintain!), and some colleges insanely demanding boosters of their students, Americans are getting fewer than a quarter-million Covid jabs a day.

1658930745182.png

So what’s the problem?

The problem is this: the relentless denial of an obvious truth from the highest levels of media and government is gasoline for the fire of conspiracy theorists. If they’ll lie about the vaccines when everyone can see the vaccines don’t work, what else will they lie about? And why did they lie in the first place? Deeeeepopulation, it’s a thing.

Well, they lied because they wanted Covid to end so badly that they ignored all the obvious problems in the clinical trials. As for what else they’ll lie about? I don’t know. But - and I can’t believe I have to say this - I don’t think Bill Gates wants to depopulate the world. He can just buy Montana if he wants privacy. My conspiracy theory: Really rich people don’t care enough about you to want you dead!

Anyway, it would be really nice if the people in charge would admit the truth, the vaccines didn’t work as promised and now we have to hope no more virulent Sars-Cov-2 variant comes around to do massive damage.

Okay, I guess I can see the problem with the truth. Still, they aren’t doing themselves - or the rest of us - any favors. But we do get unintentional comedy from the likes of Jacinda Arcern, the prime minister of New Zealand and hero of the left, who has truly lost the plot and now appears to be auditioning for a role as Cersei Lannister’s less personable cousin:

1658930773880.png

You will listen to me, my pretties! And only me!

No, Cruella, we’ll pass. And get some sun, huh? Or is that not allowed either because tans are a sign one doesn’t take global warming seriously enough?

These people.

That’s a myth, Tim. Your incorrect explanation doesn’t make me a doctor, but it does make you arrogant.

That’s a myth, Tim. Your incorrect explanation doesn’t make me a doctor, but it does make you arrogant.

Except this virus has in fact followed the evolution that I said "MOST" viruses do. Covid19 has mutated and with each mutation has become more contagious and less lethal.

Next?

A little update on VAERS analysis (but one of the sites that report adverse effects)

1658939402230.png

1658939510957.png

1658939554265.png

1658939648257.png

1658939678552.png

1658939710696.png

1658939755058.png

1658939844088.png

Great further read on SSRIs...drugs prescribed highly similarly to the Covid vaccines.

Clearly people are pushing back. Vaccine uptake has slowed to a crawl. And vaccinations for those under 5 are a failure (if you were hoping most of that population would get vaccinated).

Just 7% of parents surveyed said their child under five years old has already been vaccinated, more than one month after the CDC and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) authorized and recommended a vaccine for that age group. Forty-three percent say they will never get their kid vaccinated against the virus under any circumstance. Another 13% said they would only do so if it were required for an activity such as school.

While the results were skewed by partisanship, with Republicans and Republican-leaners more likely to reject COVID-19 vaccination for their young kids, even Democrats and vaccinated parents were more likely not to want their child jabbed. Twenty-one percent of Democrats said they won’t get their child under five vaccinated versus 15% who already have, and 27% of vaccinated parents said they won’t versus 11% who already have.

More "Research"...from the NEJM.

1658941919707.png

A study published in the New England Journal of Medicine showed that people vaccinated against COVID-19 remained contagious with the virus for a longer period of time than their unvaccinated counterparts.

The disparity in contagiousness was particularly pronounced between the unvaccinated and individuals who did not receive a booster shot.

The findings were published in a letter to the editor signed by dozens of doctors from a variety of hospitals in Boston, Massachusetts in the prestigious New England Journal of Medicine in June. From July 2021 through January 2022, researchers studied 66 participants who contracted COVID-19, including 32 people with the Delta variant and 34 with the Omicron variant.

Researchers compiled a variety of graphs tracking how long people remained contagious with the virus, using both PCR tests and viral cultures as indicators.

When the data was separated into the categories “unvaccinated,” “vaccinated,” and “boosted,” individuals who did not receive a COVID-19 vaccine were contagious for a shorter period of time.

Regarding positive PCR tests, within the first 10 days of contracting the virus 68.75 percent of unvaccinated subjects were no longer contagious. In contrast, just 29.72 percent of vaccinated and 38.46 percent of boosted people were no longer contagious.

Fifteen days into the study, 93.75 percent and 92.31 percent of unvaccinated and boosted people, respectively, were no longer contagious; however, just 78.38 percent of vaccinated people weren’t contagious.

Clearly people are pushing back. Vaccine uptake has slowed to a crawl. And vaccinations for those under 5 are a failure (if you were hoping most of that population would get vaccinated).

Just 7% of parents surveyed said their child under five years old has already been vaccinated, more than one month after the CDC and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) authorized and recommended a vaccine for that age group. Forty-three percent say they will never get their kid vaccinated against the virus under any circumstance. Another 13% said they would only do so if it were required for an activity such as school.

While the results were skewed by partisanship, with Republicans and Republican-leaners more likely to reject COVID-19 vaccination for their young kids, even Democrats and vaccinated parents were more likely not to want their child jabbed. Twenty-one percent of Democrats said they won’t get their child under five vaccinated versus 15% who already have, and 27% of vaccinated parents said they won’t versus 11% who already have.
And you don’t hear folks talking “I got my poke, did you get your poke” bs non ******* stop where ever you go

And you don’t hear folks talking “I got my poke, did you get your poke” bs non ******* stop where ever you go
Ron Jr. is a Branch Covidian, faithfully wears s mask every time he steps out of the house, and got every vax and booster there is. Granted he has asthma so he has a right to be a little more paranoid. Texted me last night saying he just got Covid for the second time.

Ron Jr. is a Branch Covidian, faithfully wears s mask every time he steps out of the house, and got every vax and booster there is. Granted he has asthma so he has a right to be a little more paranoid. Texted me last night saying he just got Covid for the second time.

I have asthma and was pretty concerned for the first 1.5 years. Gambled and went with natural immunity.

At first, they were saying that people with asthma were at high risk. Then in April I found and posted an article here that people with asthma might be BETTER protected from Covid and the opposite of high risk.

Researchers at the Univ of North Carolina found that a small protein Interleukin 13, which is more prevalent in those with Asthma, prevents Covid from replicating and spreading copies of itself.

Maybe share with Rjr.

Yep. Again.

40% of Women With The COVID Vaccine Have Reported Significant Effects on their Periods.​

Nearly half of women receiving a COVID-19 vaccine reported heavier menstrual bleeding, according to new research from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.

The figures come from a survey of over 35,000 women who were fully vaccinated, with the majority of the cohort receiving a Pfizer jab followed by Moderna.

“In this sample, 42% of people with regular menstrual cycles bled more heavily than usual, while 44% reported no change after being vaccinated,” summarized researchers, which counted funding from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) for the study.

“Respondents reported noticing changes to their period 1 to 7 days after vaccines (dose 1: 31.4%; dose 2: 37.0%), 8 to 14 days after vaccines (dose 1: 25.9%; dose 2: 23.6%), or more than 14 days after receiving their vaccines (dose 1: 29.9%; dose 2: 26.8%), with the rest of respondents reporting that they were menstruating when they received the vaccine (dose 1: 12.7%; dose 2: 12.5%),” explained the study.

In sum, 42.1 percent of women reported experiencing a heavier menstrual flow after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine, 14.3 percent reported a mix of lighter or no change, and 43.6 percent reported no change in flow.

The new study, “Investigating Trends in Those who Experience Menstrual Bleeding Changes After SARS-CoV-2 Vaccination,” was published in the journal Science Advances. Another study funded by the NIH found that COVID-19 vaccines had the potential to lengthen women’s menstrual cycles, as well.

Except this virus has in fact followed the evolution that I said "MOST" viruses do. Covid19 has mutated and with each mutation has become more contagious and less lethal.

Next?
So you didn’t read the articles, or you're saying the doctors at Yale are wrong?

Covid most certainly did NOT become less severe with each mutation. Delta was NOT the initial variant. You need not look any further than than the death and hospitalization trends to see that your completely wrong.

Yep. Again.

40% of Women With The COVID Vaccine Have Reported Significant Effects on their Periods.​

Nearly half of women receiving a COVID-19 vaccine reported heavier menstrual bleeding, according to new research from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.

The figures come from a survey of over 35,000 women who were fully vaccinated, with the majority of the cohort receiving a Pfizer jab followed by Moderna.

“In this sample, 42% of people with regular menstrual cycles bled more heavily than usual, while 44% reported no change after being vaccinated,” summarized researchers, which counted funding from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) for the study.

“Respondents reported noticing changes to their period 1 to 7 days after vaccines (dose 1: 31.4%; dose 2: 37.0%), 8 to 14 days after vaccines (dose 1: 25.9%; dose 2: 23.6%), or more than 14 days after receiving their vaccines (dose 1: 29.9%; dose 2: 26.8%), with the rest of respondents reporting that they were menstruating when they received the vaccine (dose 1: 12.7%; dose 2: 12.5%),” explained the study.

In sum, 42.1 percent of women reported experiencing a heavier menstrual flow after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine, 14.3 percent reported a mix of lighter or no change, and 43.6 percent reported no change in flow.

The new study, “Investigating Trends in Those who Experience Menstrual Bleeding Changes After SARS-CoV-2 Vaccination,” was published in the journal Science Advances. Another study funded by the NIH found that COVID-19 vaccines had the potential to lengthen women’s menstrual cycles, as well.
10-14% of people experience beeturia, or the presence of red beetroot pigments in their stools, after having eaten beets and yet nobody is warning us!

10-14% of people experience beeturia, or the presence of red beetroot pigments in their stools, after having eaten beets and yet nobody is warning us!
not everyone eats beets
but are you somehow downplaying the FACT that nearly half the women who have had the vaccine have reported menstrual issues? that's a new level of disingenuous.

here's another medal