• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Not a physician, but I do have a doctorate in pharmacy, from a residency at Saint Mary's hospital, in association with the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN.
Today, every graduate from pharmacy school gets that degree, back in the dark ages, it had to be earned with a post-grad degree.

Still, I'm more of a doctor than Jill, and most likely Floggy, but I'm not actually sure of that.
However he and the hermaphrodite midget he was with last night did stay at a Holiday Inn Express, so there's that.

Still, I'm more of a doctor than Jill, and most likely Floggy, but I'm not actually sure of that.

No one's background compares to that of Dr. Freeload Floggy, M.D., PHd, LGBTQ+, manBUN, Esquire. No one.

Yep. Again.

40% of Women With The COVID Vaccine Have Reported Significant Effects on their Periods.​

Nearly half of women receiving a COVID-19 vaccine reported heavier menstrual bleeding, according to new research from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.

The figures come from a survey of over 35,000 women who were fully vaccinated, with the majority of the cohort receiving a Pfizer jab followed by Moderna.

“In this sample, 42% of people with regular menstrual cycles bled more heavily than usual, while 44% reported no change after being vaccinated,” summarized researchers, which counted funding from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) for the study.

“Respondents reported noticing changes to their period 1 to 7 days after vaccines (dose 1: 31.4%; dose 2: 37.0%), 8 to 14 days after vaccines (dose 1: 25.9%; dose 2: 23.6%), or more than 14 days after receiving their vaccines (dose 1: 29.9%; dose 2: 26.8%), with the rest of respondents reporting that they were menstruating when they received the vaccine (dose 1: 12.7%; dose 2: 12.5%),” explained the study.

In sum, 42.1 percent of women reported experiencing a heavier menstrual flow after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine, 14.3 percent reported a mix of lighter or no change, and 43.6 percent reported no change in flow.

The new study, “Investigating Trends in Those who Experience Menstrual Bleeding Changes After SARS-CoV-2 Vaccination,” was published in the journal Science Advances. Another study funded by the NIH found that COVID-19 vaccines had the potential to lengthen women’s menstrual cycles, as well.
Yep, both my wife and daughter are now irregular. In more ways than before lol.

So you didn’t read the articles, or you're saying the doctors at Yale are wrong?

Covid most certainly did NOT become less severe with each mutation. Delta was NOT the initial variant. You need not look any further than than the death and hospitalization trends to see that your completely wrong.
False. More virulent means more people getting so more hospitalizations but not as a percent of cases. You are using flawed logic. They have gotten weaker each mutation.

A girl I went to high school with is currently hospitalized with gastric covid. Don't have many details, but I didn't even know that was a thing.

She's right. Thank you for the kudos lady.

Not a physician, but I do have a doctorate in pharmacy, from a residency at Saint Mary's hospital, in association with the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN.
Today, every graduate from pharmacy school gets that degree, back in the dark ages, it had to be earned with a post-grad degree.

Still that's pretty freaking cool. Zona for surgeon general. Helluva doctor.

Still that's pretty freaking cool. Zona for surgeon general. Helluva doctor.
My education was the only benefit coming from my all expenses paid vacation in southeast Asia.

Surgeon general? Naw, I'm happily retired, drinking beer on the mountaintop.

My education was the only benefit coming from my all expenses paid vacation in southeast Asia.

Surgeon general? Naw, I'm happily retired, drinking beer on the mountaintop.

I want your address, email address, and an open invite to come pick your brain and drain a few bottles sir.

A girl I went to high school with is currently hospitalized with gastric covid. Don't have many details, but I didn't even know that was a thing.
Stomach flu

My daughter who will be 11 mid august and GF finally got covid. My daughter got a fever Sunday evening and didn't go away so we took her to dr yesterday and she tested positive. My gf had an extremely faint line on her test but she started feeling crappy last night. She is vaxxed, but my daughter is not.

My daughter who will be 11 mid august and GF finally got covid. My daughter got a fever Sunday evening and didn't go away so we took her to dr yesterday and she tested positive. My gf had an extremely faint line on her test but she started feeling crappy last night. She is vaxxed, but my daughter is not.
two questions
1) why did you want/imply for your daughter to "go away" after getting the GynaFlu
2) why aint your daughter vaxxed if your gf is
3) HOW THE **** DID THEY NOT GET THIS SOONER AFTER LIVING WITH YOU FOR THIS LONG?

two questions
1) why did you want/imply for your daughter to "go away" after getting the GynaFlu
2) why aint your daughter vaxxed if your gf is
3) HOW THE **** DID THEY NOT GET THIS SOONER AFTER LIVING WITH YOU FOR THIS LONG?

iu

That's 3 questions..

iu

That's 3 questions..
the third was a mere coincidence of 1 and 2 having consensual sex and thus identifying as a sum of those parts.

• Haha
Reactions: JMM
I hope they recover and feel better soon.

I hope they recover and feel better soon.
how do we know they exist?

and do we know that jitter is or is not in a homosexual relationship? is jitter a she?

Flog and Tibs discussing the WooFloo