• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

537 pages of this.

Jpyy.gif

Hate to say it, but I suspect this thread will live on for a long, long time. Over time, I suspect, we will see more and more developments come out about the vaccines that we will discuss. Sadly, I fear, many will be negative.

We could destroy the Dri Archer thread in the less populated Political side of the forum :flame:

Pretty interesting watch. Referencing MIT and Swedish studies on whether mRNA changes your DNA. Yeah, yeah, yeah, everyone who questions this is a conspiracy theorist (someone who questions the science, like the earth is flat). Kim Iverson does a great break down of the AP and Reuters fact checks, both of which essentially say that it's "inconclusive" and needs more study.

Yep. Time will tell. With passing time...funny how so many "questioners" are proven right. Will we find out mRNA changes DNA? I don't know. But it changes DNA in lab cells....

Pretty interesting watch. Referencing MIT and Swedish studies on whether mRNA changes your DNA. Yeah, yeah, yeah, everyone who questions this is a conspiracy theorist (someone who questions the science, like the earth is flat). Kim Iverson does a great break down of the AP and Reuters fact checks, both of which essentially say that it's "inconclusive" and needs more study.

Yep. Time will tell. With passing time...funny how so many "questioners" are proven right. Will we find out mRNA changes DNA? I don't know. But it changes DNA in lab cells....

I seriously despise fact checkers that are politically charged. The bottom line is that the mrna treatment always had the potential to modify dna… this is why they talked about it so much a decade ago when they felt they could combat cancer and genetic diseases with it.. this version was never meant to, but that doesn’t mean it didn’t… the Indians tried a dna modifier as a covid vaccine… never heard any results from it though… yeah, they don’t know… they should just say that rather than spewing propaganda lines to ensure us that they know the unknown…

Doctor asked me if I wanted it, I said no I'm not that sick and I don't trust it.

And as pointed out, you have selectively removed the comments from the context.

You've now reduced yourself to nitpicking to try to win a point.

I've already corrected you on this and you know exactly what the context was.

And you now have multiple people correcting your ridiculous stance.
It was a direct quote from you. I provided two articles written by medical doctors, it’s their “ridiculous stance”.

Well, the flu has been around forever and somehow some variants are still more severe than others. WTF?
Covid is a hyped up glorified flu with the sole purpose of stealing the election with fake illegal mail-in votes. We all know. Even OFTB’s Karen mansplaining *** knows.

It was a direct quote from you. I provided two articles written by medical doctors, it’s their “ridiculous stance”.
oh, *****, doctors have said to wear masks and get jabbed.

Biden has gotten every "jab" out there and wears masks like it's his second religion.

and goddammit, he still ate at a Hungarian restaurant twice in two weeks. WTF?!

Covid is a hyped up glorified flu with the sole purpose of stealing the election with fake illegal mail-in votes. We all know. Even OFTB’s Karen mansplaining *** knows.
BINGO!

No wonder nobody is saying a damn word to China. That's the most amazing thing. This is a lab altered virus that would have never happened naturally without help.

It does raise concern they have much worse on hand. Which is probably the reason no country has called them out on the carpet. Well that and everyone buys **** from them.

You have lost the argument. Yet you persist. Of no surprise.

Contention: Generally, viruses become more contagious and less lethal as they mutate over time. As has Covid.

Now fill in the blank....Omicron is less ____________ than Delta. Come on, you can do it.

Maybe. Patient Zero was a Chinese national who worked as a delivery guy for a Chinese restaurant in Pavia, Italy, a suburb of Milan, where one of my distant relatives lives. Although I'm sure some folks with the 'Rona left China and came here too, I don't buy that they loosed a virus in Italy to affect the U.S. election. It just worked out to be a happy coincidence for the Dems.
Last I looked, the mortality rate was highest in Spain.
Remember they didn't let residents of Wuhan travel within China but it was okay to leave for anywhere else in the world.

Overall casket sales aren't really up. Some of that can be explained by increasing cremation rates so more people opt for direct cremation and don't buy caskets but while the east coast got hit hard with the 'Rona, it wasn't a blip for us funeral homes in Pittsburgh. My feeling is that most of the folks who died from it were elderly with a host of other health issues and the 'Rona just hurried them along by a few months. A lot of us, me included, had most of our 'Rona cases in January and February 2021. I've had 16 'Rona cases total, all but 3 lived in nursing homes, and only 3 were under 70 years old but with other health problems.

For $50, I'll go with less lethal, Monte.
I lost an infant Aunt with the '18 version, so I know I'm right, and I am a doctor (more than Jill) so Flog must agree.

Flog only agrees with those with medical degrees who subscribe to "The Science" not the science.

Sorry for the loss of your aunt, that was a hell of a flu season.

Good to knowcwe have both
Dr. Zona
and
Corpse Dr. Burgundy
here to help us!!
Any time.
I used to work in a hospital too, so I went from health care to death care with a 21 year break in between.

You're really a doctor? That's ******* cool.

Dr. Jill is a hell of a doctor. Just ask Whoopie.
Not a physician, but I do have a doctorate in pharmacy, from a residency at Saint Mary's hospital, in association with the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN.
Today, every graduate from pharmacy school gets that degree, back in the dark ages, it had to be earned with a post-grad degree.

Still, I'm more of a doctor than Jill, and most likely Floggy, but I'm not actually sure of that.

Last edited:
Not a physician, but I do have a doctorate in pharmacy, from a residency at Saint May's hospital, in association with the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN.
Today, every graduate from pharmacy school gets that degree, back in the dark ages, it had to be earned with a post-grad degree.

Still, I'm more of a doctor than Jill, and most likely Floggy, but I'm not actually sure of that.

that depends.
do you believe in the science or do you believe in the science?