• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

🫢

Roids for sure imo. He got the ***** **** going and the bloat gut

View attachment 9712

GYNO for sure. Did way way too much oblique work as well. Those things are 3 times as thick as they should be on his frame.

The shot finished him off. If he did tren for any decent period of time his heart was definitely enlarged.

All normal.

Ernest Ramirez’s 16 year-old son died just five days after getting Pfizer’s Covid vaccine. Mr. Ramirez says FEMA asked him to change his son’s death certificate and in return they offered to pay for the funeral.

I am unvaxxed myself.

However my brothers, my parents and my wife are vaxxed. They seem to be fine
My whole family got Moderna. We're all fine except for my sister, whose problems I have detailed here before. She was seriously messed up for 6 months. My dad has since passed away from other known health problems not related to the 'Rona.

All normal.

Ernest Ramirez’s 16 year-old son died just five days after getting Pfizer’s Covid vaccine. Mr. Ramirez says FEMA asked him to change his son’s death certificate and in return they offered to pay for the funeral.
I don't know about the state where this gentleman lives but since I, you know, deal with death certificates almost every day, the cause of death is whatever the doctor or coroner says it is. That said, it wouldn't surprise me if FEMA or the drug companies lean on doctors to put Covid on the death certificate. We know that hospitals were doing it to get extra money from the govt.
For a while I kept a close eye on everything to see if any of the death certificates came back from the state with Covid listed when the raw death certificate from the doctor didn't, but I never saw any funny business.
I deal with most of the coroners in the whole western half of PA and they tend to be Libertarian-minded Republicans and relatively non-political. If anyone tries to tell them what to do they'll tell them to F off right quick. The guy in Erie County is especially a hoot, think Ron Swanson as coroner.

IQCyADe.png

Feq-3M9XgAAnTPx.jpg

I don't know about the state where this gentleman lives but since I, you know, deal with death certificates almost every day, the cause of death is whatever the doctor or coroner says it is. That said, it wouldn't surprise me if FEMA or the drug companies lean on doctors to put Covid on the death certificate. We know that hospitals were doing it to get extra money from the govt.
For a while I kept a close eye on everything to see if any of the death certificates came back from the state with Covid listed when the raw death certificate from the doctor didn't, but I never saw any funny business.
I deal with most of the coroners in the whole western half of PA and they tend to be Libertarian-minded Republicans and relatively non-political. If anyone tries to tell them what to do they'll tell them to F off right quick. The guy in Erie County is especially a hoot, think Ron Swanson as coroner.

That actually was the reason early on why the State had to back off of 1200 or 12,000 or something crazy like that in corona deaths… they were pumping the numbers every way they could and tried to change a bunch of death certificates for people who theoretically could have had corona and the coroners in the state blew a gasket and took them to court… apparently random bureaucrats didn’t have the authority to override coroners on a whim

More on the CDC putting the Covid vaccine on the list of mandatory vaccines for students.

No liability for vaccine manufacturer.......new vaccines mandated for everyone !

If the CDC votes today to add COVID-19 to the list of required vaccines in order for children to attend school, it will be the only vaccine
without a shred of documentation. There is simply no data to backup this vote.

A personal story tying into this thread about the vaccines.

I've written elsewhere about my Medical Year of 2020. Had a colonoscopy and endoscopy on April 12 (no cancer, but high BP they told me to go get checked asap). 3 days later visited my wife's PCP. I hadn't been seeing doctors, sadly. Anyway, 3 days after, I had blood work results. Cholesterol big bad. 288. BP was too high. He said "lose weight, exercise 30 mins a day, improve your diet."

I exercise every single day and eat better. In 59 days I lost 30lbs and dropped the cholesterol from 288 to 170. As of a week ago, I've lost 40lbs and cholesterol is in the 160s. I've seen this doctor 4 or 5 times since April. He and I have exchanged a dozen emails in the patient portal. We've been on the phone together 3 times. So a lot of interaction.

Last appt was two Fridays ago. And he says to me "have you gotten a flu shot?" I said no, wasn't sure if I was going to or not. He gave me reasons why I should, etc. and etc. I thought this was odd.

Because see.....you know what he has never asked me at all in all of those visits, phone calls and portal messages?

Have you had the Covid vaccine?
Do you want to get the Covid vaccine?

It's never been mentioned. And I live in a wealthy, highly educated, heavy medical community in Maryland.

You'd think it would have come up once, if not EVERY visit - him encouraging me to get it.

Nope.

Last edited:
My whole family got Moderna. We're all fine except for my sister, whose problems I have detailed here before. She was seriously messed up for 6 months. My dad has since passed away from other known health problems not related to the 'Rona.
I’d say the only health issues I seem to experience are achey joints. I do lift though, but I also do 10 hour shifts at amazon.

I’ve also been taking cold showers and have concluded based on symptoms that I have raynauds disease. I don’t know if that’s circulation issues but I ain’t risking an unknown shot lol

A personal story tying into this thread about the vaccines.

I've written elsewhere about my Medical Year of 2020. Had a colonoscopy and endoscopy on April 12 (no cancer, but high BP they told me to go get checked asap). 3 days later visited my wife's PCP. I hadn't been seeing doctors, sadly. Anyway, 3 days after, I had blood work results. Cholesterol big bad. 288. BP was too high. He said "lose weight, exercise 30 mins a day, improve your diet."

I exercise every single day and eat better. In 59 days I lost 30lbs and dropped the cholesterol from 288 to 170. As of a week ago, I've lost 40lbs and cholesterol is in the 160s. I've seen this doctor 4 or 5 times since April. He and I have exchanged a dozen emails in the patient portal. We've been on the phone together 3 times. So a lot of interaction.

Last appt was two Fridays ago. And he says to me "have you gotten a flu shot?" I said no, wasn't sure if I was going to or not. He gave me reasons why I should, etc. and etc. I thought this was odd.

Because see.....you know what he has never asked me at all in all of those visits, phone calls and portal messages?

Have you had the Covid vaccine?
Do you want to get the Covid vaccine?

It's never been mentioned. And I live in a wealthy, highly educated, heavy medical community in Maryland.

You'd think it would have come up once, if not EVERY visit - him encouraging me to get it.

Nope.
Also interesting that with the each govt issued vaccine commercial, you still do not hear them advise that you should consult with your doctor. Why don't we also hear the laundry list of complications that other drug commercials offer up?

iu

Also interesting that with the each govt issued vaccine commercial, you still do not hear them advise that you should consult with your doctor. Why don't we also hear the laundry list of complications that other drug commercials offer up?

iu
I will take "corporate liability shield" for $2000, Alex.

Wow. From a CARDIOLOGIST who has taken the jab.

"In the 16-39 year old age group there was a 25% increase in heart attacks and cardiac arrests associated with the vaccine but NOT associated with Covid" - from Israel and replicated in Florida.

No wonder we keep seeing healthy athletes and healthy young people dropping dead so often now.

Full Interview: