• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Just a way to sew more division between states.
YjegJRZ.jpg

Well with that vote, expect to see more and more of these types of incidents. Healthy young people, athletes, dropping dead randomly at a pace we've never seen.

“They told us that while he was doing his solo, he just passed out,” Karolin Moshi said. “When I got there, Daniel was already gone. My precious baby boy.” The Moshis agreed to an autopsy and initial results did not determine a cause of death. More tests may take several weeks.

Quintuple boosted.

But remember, she and others told you - get the deathly clot shot, you will NOT get Covid.

That aged well.

Kunstler nails it re: the despicable decision by the CDC to put the Clot Shots on the required vaccine schedule for children.

The Authorities Are Our Enemies

The people who run things in this country don’t deserve your respect or allegiance. They are at war with you. They want you and your children dead.

Welcome to the New Age, where authority has no authority and does not deserve to act with any authority, but will act as if it does, anyway, and then lie to you about it. Nowhere is this quandary more vivid than in the racketeering operation formerly known as medicine.

As if there has not already been enough official fuckery over the lab-birthed Covid-19 virus, the CDC’s Vaccine Advisory Committee voted on Thursday to add Pfizer’s and Moderna’s mRNA shots to its childhood vaccine schedule. The vote was 15 to 0 — a final supreme gesture of contempt for the people of this land.

Had none of the committee members seen reports of mRNA-vaccinated children dropping dead from myocarditis induced by the vaccines? Or read about the effect of the vaxxes on the reproductive organs? Or the enhanced incidence of cancer? Or heard about the damage that the shots instigate in human immune systems? If not, that would be astounding.
The news is all over the place (if not in the mainstream news media). Was any of this discussed in their deliberations? I don’t think so, but we may never know.

Adding the mRNA shots to the official vaccine schedule will make permanent the liability shield their makers enjoy under the current emergency use authorization (EUA). Pfizer and Moderna are now off-the-hook for any responsibility, unless fraud over the vaxxes is proven in a court of law. Given the vast evidence of harms done by these products, will that be a difficult thing to do? Consider: cases for fraud can be brought in any jurisdiction of the USA, not just in the notoriously corrupt DC federal district court, which does not recognize crime for what it is (crime).

This is the first time that a pharmaceutical under an EUA has been admitted to the childhood vaccine schedule. The Vaccine Advisory Committee said it was okay because it consulted with the Department of Justice’s Office of General Counsel, and the lawyers there said it was okay. One might ask: is it within the purview of the DOJ’s Office of General Counsel to review the medical criteria for such a decision? The answer must be no. How are they qualified? You may be certain they did not parse the drug trial data on the mRNA products, or study the official reports of deaths and injuries. In short, they know nothing. Their authority in the matter is vacated.

Since many states and localities go by the CDC’s vaccine guidelines, as well as pediatricians, then millions of children will be required to get the shots to attend school. So, the CDC has not only put an as-yet-untold number of kids on the road to disability, infertility, and death, but it may have coincidentally destroyed public schooling in America.

The so-called “uptake” on mRNA shots for children has been paltry. Parents do not want their kids to get the shots.
Do you know why? I’ll tell you: Because, unlike the experts who sit on the CDC’s Vaccine Advisory Committee, many parents have actually read about the serious adverse reactions in young people who get the shots. And many more have heard enough horrifying rumors — despite the criminal delinquency of the major news media in ignoring any negative news about the vaxxes — prompting these parents to steer clear of vaxxing their children. Other countries have officially and altogether discontinued mRNA vaxxes for children. Do you think that’s for no reason?

If the schools require mRNA shots, then many parents will not send their kids to these schools. Parents have plenty of other reasons to want to withdraw their kids from public schools, not least the pervasive race-and-gender hustle that is replacing actual pedagogy in this country. The schools are now hostage to Marxist lunatics, launched from colleges and universities that are likewise captured by Marxist lunatics. They seek to overturn Western Civilization and its long train of accomplishments in discovering how the world works. They seek to replace all that with a set of wishful fairy tales that don’t comport with reality. Why would any sane parent subject their child to such a wicked regime? Might this not provoke a rebellion against paying the exorbitant school taxes all across America?

Beneath all of this lies the subterranean flow of enormous sums of money to the Pharma companies that virtually own the US public health bureaucracy. Anthony Fauci’s minions, dispersed among the various agencies under the US Department of Health and Human Services, plus those in the ancillary CDC, have been pulling hundreds of thousands of dollars a year in royalties from patents associated with the mRNA products. And they’ve continued to haul in that schwag during the three-year fracas over the bad faith origins of Covid 19 and the deceitful introduction of these so-called “vaccines” — which do not stop the transmission of the disease and present manifold dangers to those who take them.

Everything the authorities tell you about all this is a lie. They are turning desperate because the time is at hand when they will actually have to answer for their crimes against the people of this country. They don’t deserve your respect and they surely can’t command your compliance.

More evidence of vaccine damage.

Another 'famous' vaccine injured person

Guest essay by Internationally renowned DJ, composer, and songwriter Tyson Illingworth​

By: Tyson Illingworth

The Australian medical and health system has failed me and is now actively destroying the right to choose a treatment and the Doctor/Patient relationship - and what is concerning is they are now coming for you too.

www.tydicomposer.com
www.instagram.com/tydi

My name is Tyson Illingworth, and I am an award winning, international DJ, composer, songwriter, and sound designer. The music industry and my fans know me by my artist’s name ‘TYDI’, and I have been a musician/composer for 20 years, and I’m only 35. Music is one of the most important and powerful things in my life and I am eternally grateful that I get to live my dream. I wake up every day excited about creating music for my millions of fans and clients around the world.

Never in my wildest dreams or more precisely my nightmares did I expect that I would find myself where I am today, instead of touring and being interviewed for my latest show, track or album, I am receiving daily media invitations to talk about my fight to regain my health after being injured and paralyzed by the Moderna vaccine.

It is important to know that I am pro-evidence-based science and thought the vaccine was safe for me. I believed whole heartedly that I was doing “the right thing” by getting vaccinated. I had complete faith and trust in my country’s (Australia) leadership and medical system – that is until I suffered a severe adverse reaction that left me helpless, paralyzed, and with no help from doctors or my government.

Before the pandemic hit, I lived in California for ten years, and like many others in 2021, I soon found my life came to a standstill and I had to move back to Australia. In October that same year I received my first vaccination. Within days I started to feel severe and unbearable shooting pain and paralysis in my hands and feet. I contacted a globally well-respected spinal surgeon for advice, and his reply scared me like nothing before: “This can only be evidence of a catastrophic Neurological failure”.

Shortly afterward, I was rushed to hospital where I stayed for 2 weeks.
I was in disbelief and became depressed because I couldn’t believe the vaccine could do this to me, especially when we were all told it was safe and effective and if there was a reaction it would be minor. If this was not enough, whilst in hospital, I was under the care of a highly rude, and dismissive neurologist who repeatedly told me “There is no way this is the vaccine”. Over time my condition worsened; I asked the doctors at the hospital if I would ever walk ‘properly’ again, and they would not give me an answer because they were perplexed too. It was a surreal and lonely experience learning how to walk again, I had no one to turn to who could understand me and give me answers.

Before I was released from hospital the neurologist strongly advised me to get a second vaccine and said, “if you don’t get the second one, the first will be redundant.” I acted on the neurologist’s advice and ended up taking the second vaccine only a month after my first one, in hindsight I cannot believe I listened to her as I have always thought of myself as a critical thinker and instead, I took advice from a doctor who had no regard for my personal situation, she refused to listen to me and has been disingenuous.

Shortly after the second shot my injuries were further exacerbated and I was unable to move, my hands felt like they were on fire, and I struggled to get through the day. I was rushed to hospital once again, and I thought my life was over, there was no hope for me… Well, not just yet.

In January of 2022 I ended up catching COVID-19. I woke up at around 3.50am gasping to breath, fearing for my life I called 000 and said, “if you don’t get to me now, I will die”. An ambulance arrived quickly, and I was rushed to the ER. From there I was taken to a COVID ward where I would spend the next two weeks struggling to breathe, fighting fevers, and shaking and crawling to the bathroom with no help. Even though I often cried for help, I heard the nurses laughing and talking in the hallway. Hours would pass and when I was unable to take the pain anymore, I would hobble to the door to my room, open it and was immediately met with a loud scream from nurses- “SHUT THE F******* DOOR, YOU ARE A BIOHAZARD”. This is not the Australia I know, and it was heartbreaking to witness nurses and doctors treating vulnerable patients in this way. I was not alone, they abandoned everyone who was in the COVID ward.

The type of injury and condition I have been diagnosed with is called Neuropathy. So here are some facts:

1. I continue to suffer severe ongoing pain due to Neuropathy and neurological nerve damage due to the Moderna Spike Vax.

2. Neuropathy / Nerve Damage is a known side effect of the Moderna Spike Vax.

3. Neuropathy was not listed on any of my consent forms.

4. In Australia doctors are investigated and disciplined if they confirm in writing that a COVID vaccine has caused a patient injury. I had 5 different doctors confirm that my condition was caused by the vaccine, and they all said they cannot go on record.

Read on inside for more...

"Mommy, make it stop!" -- 11 yo female - 5 minutes post 1st dose, said she couldn't hear, said she "couldn't feel her ears" Lost consciousness, came to after ~2-5 minutes After - Had a seizure for 5 minutes Screamed for Mom to "Make it Stop"

The CDC will regret this.

1666543798628.png
1666543814696.png

5 yo girl - AZ - 4 days post dose Pfizer - 5 days in hosp C19+ October Vax 4 weeks later MIS-C "Pt had acute acute COVID19 in October 2021. Got her first COVID19 vaccine on 11/12/21. Started having fever on 11/16/21 & was admitted on 11/21/21 w/MIS-C with Cardiac involvement"
2/

10 yo girl - AR - 41 days post 1st dose Pfizer - 2 days in the hosp Ketoacidosis Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus Pollakiuria "Child began deep thirst and urination on January 10. Rushed to hospital on January 11th and subsequently diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes.

7 yo boy - TN - 43 days post unk dose Pfizer - Unk days in hosp MIS-C Lymphadenitis Conjunctivitis Strawberry Tongue "On 02/15/2022 patient presented to hospital with concerns for MIS-C; developed fevers, tmax of 105F, also complained of myalgia, and abdominal pain.

5 yo boy - PR - 13 days post 2nd dose Pfizer - Lymphadenitis Movement Disorder Tic "Tic disorder Repetitive neck movements developed after 12 days of vaccine administration He had a cervical lymphadenitis developed on left anterior neck after vaccine as described by mother

5 yo boy - IN - 19 days post 1st dose Pfizer - 2 days in hosp (would be labeled "unvaccinated" per CDC definitions) MIS-C C19+ (19 days post vax) "Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome confirmed case, onset 12/13/21" "12/20/2021 SARS-CoV-2 IgG Ab positive

8 yo boy - NY - 33 days post unk dose Pfizer - 3 days in hosp (unclear which way he would be labeled) Immune Thrombocytopenia 1/10/22 - CBC showed platelet count of less than 1. 1/11/22 - IVIG administered CBC showed platelet count of 5 1/12/22 CBC showed platelet count of < 1

5 yo girl - NY - 1 day post unk dose Pfizer - (10 mcgm w/Tris) 3 days in hospital Seizure Foaming at the Mouth Pineal Gland Cyst "Seizure event possibly longer than 15 minutes. Mother found her slumped over in bed w/foaming at the mouth. +postictal state. She did have a fever"

16 yo male - NY - 9 days post 1st dose Pfizer - 2 days in hosp Would be labeled "unvaxxed" per CDC definitions Tonic-Clonic Seizure Postictal State Event on 9/10/21 Reported 2/3/22

8 yo boy - 19 days post 1st dose Pfizer - (10 mcgm w/Tris) Epilepsy Intractable Seizures EEG Severely Abnormal "intractable seizures was loaded with anti seizure meds in ER and admitted to the hospital to further get seizures under control"

5 yo girl - 5 days post 1st dose Pfizer - (10 mcgm w/Tris) Seizure lasting 2 minutes 2nd Seizure 6 days later EKG Abnormal "Seizure on 11/23/21 and seizure on 11/29/21, each lasting approximately 2 minutes. EEG found abnormal . Started medication for seizures on 12/1/21"

7 yo boy - 1 day post 2nd dose Pfizer (10 mcgm w/Tris) Seizure "he had a seizure (right hand posturing, body turned to left, emesis & turned blue, he gasped) this lasted 4-5 minutes. Emergency called & in ambulance, he had a 2nd witnessed tonic clonic seizure w/eyes deviated"

6 yo girl - 7 days post 1st dose Pfizer - (10 mcgm w/Tris) 2 days in hospital Seizure Loss of Consciousness "All test results have come back normal at this time and care providers cannot identify another causal factor for the seizure." Encourage a read of all of the verbiage.

5 yo boy - 3 days post Unknown Dose Pfizer - Seizure "The fever increased to 101, a dose of Tylenol was given, and about 10 minutes later he had a seizure lasting ~3.5 minutes at 3:45pm. An ambulance was called and he was taken to the hospital. Temp in ER was 102."

5 yo boy - 10 hours post 2nd dose Pfizer - (10 mcgm w/Tris) Seizure Gaze Palsy "No patient or family history of seizure conditions. Child was unresponsive for 1-3 minutes with eyes open and fixed, mouth open, arms and legs extended and muscles rigid and twitching."

12 yo male- 6 days post 1st dose Pfizer - (30 mcgm PBS) Seizure "He had just begun to brush his teeth when he collapsed and had a seizure. He has no medical reason to have seizures & had never had one until 6 days after getting the vaccine."

6 yo girl | 7 days post 1st dose Pfizer (10 mcgm w/Tris) Seizure "Child had seizure (lost consciousness and stopped breathing) 1 wk after 1st dose of Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine. Child was transported via ambulance to Hospital where she was admitted & will be spending the night."

5 yo boy - 10 hours post 2nd dose Pfizer - (10 mcgm w/Tris) Seizure "No patient or family history of seizure conditions. Child was unresponsive for 1-3 minutes with eyes open and fixed, mouth open, arms and legs extended and muscles rigid and twitching"

7 yo female - 8 days post 1st dose Pfizer - (10 mcgms w/Tris) Multiple Seizures 2 days in hospital No significant prior medical history

13 yo female - 5-6 days post 2nd dose Pfizer - 38 days in the hospital Encephalitis Prior, she had been previously healthy and developmentally normal. . . In addition to seizure, she has become nonverbal, unable to eat, and does not follow commands.

21 yo female - After 1st dose Pfizer - Peri Paralysis Seizure LP 7 days hosp "I was pretty much paralyzed for hands and legs. I was brought to hospital and they treated me there for about a week and I had muscle weakness I gained feeling back in my hands but not in my feet"

8 yo female - 10 dys post 2nd Pfizer - Hosp 3 dys "Pt w/seizures & encephalitis 10 days after 2nd C19 vaccine No source of encephalitis, although workup continues Pt is recovering but still has extreme fatigue & decreased functioning including decreased mental stamina

14 yo female - 7 days post 1st dose Pfizer - Grand Mal Seizure "a generalized tonic-clonic seizure — is caused by abnormal electrical activity throughout the brain." Hospitalized for unknown days

12 yo female - NJ - 5 days post 2nd dose Pfizer - Would be labeled as "unvaccinated" in the hosp 11 days in the hospital MIS-C Pt was admit 11/30/21 because of concern for septic shock. Pt is a 12 yo female prev healthy, 6 day history of abdom pain & febrile illness

Full List Here: https://covidreason.substack.com/p/screamed-for-mom-to-make-it-stop

Pfizer didn't make nearly enough money on the ineffective clot shot, so now they are going to raise the price 400% to the private sector.

Scientific proof the virus was man made. From the medikool commoonity even.

Scientific proof the virus was man made. From the medikool commoonity even.

How is it that I knew this was man made within 6 months of its initial release.

It wasn't hard at the time to get the info from masters in the field who stated the protein spike was inserted and there's no way it could have occurred naturally.

Finally. Finally! A politician acknowledges the unvaccinated were wrongly treated. Please let there be more leaders like this out there.

The Leader of Alberta

How is it that I knew this was man made within 6 months of its initial release.

It wasn't hard at the time to get the info from masters in the field who stated the protein spike was inserted and there's no way it could have occurred naturally.
Exactly. I had guys telling me this in March of 2020.