• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Yet Pfizer, and places like Walgreens, continue to run ads, targeted mainly at teenagers and young adults to get boosters. I, for one, find that criminal, while knowing no action will ever be taken on them.

Those Walgreens commercials leave me feeling the same. Angry. Little kids bragging about getting the jab to protect their little infant siblings, etc.

Criminal might be too weak a word at this point.

The vaccines are safe....

Surgeon General Dr. Joseph Ladapo Issues New mRNA COVID Vaccine Guidance

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. – Today, State Surgeon General Dr. Joseph A. Ladapo has announced new guidance regarding mRNA vaccines. The Florida Department of Health conducted an analysis through a self-controlled case series, which is a technique originally developed to evaluate vaccine safety.

This analysis found that there is an 84% increase in the relative incidence of cardiac-related death among males 18-39 years old within 28 days following mRNA vaccination.

With a high level of global immunity to COVID-19, the benefit of vaccination is likely outweighed by this abnormally high risk of cardiac-related death among men in this age group.

Non-mRNA vaccines were not found to have these increased risks.

As such, the State Surgeon General recommends against males aged 18 to 39 from receiving mRNA COVID-19 vaccines. Those with preexisting cardiac conditions, such as myocarditis and pericarditis, should take particular caution when making this decision.

“Studying the safety and efficacy of any medications, including vaccines, is an important component of public health,” said Surgeon General Dr. Joseph Ladapo. “Far less attention has been paid to safety and the concerns of many individuals have been dismissed – these are important findings that should be communicated to Floridians.”

The analysis can be found here. The guidance can be found here.

1665332066183.png

I am unvaxxed myself.

However my brothers, my parents and my wife are vaxxed. They seem to be fine

So what’s up with you then?

😬
I did get covid twice. Whatever that means.

I did lose sense of smell for a few months. Aside, I’ve never really felt in fear of becoming death bed sick. I just didn’t want to get the vax for reasons explained here. I have eczema and bad spring time allergies.

US-linked Chinese military scientist filed patent for COVID vaccine just after contagion emerged: report​

A Chinese Communist Party military scientist who got funding from the National Institutes of Health filed a patent for a COVID-19 vaccine in February last year — raising fears the shot was being studied even before the pandemic became public, according to a new report.

Zhou Yusen, a decorated military scientist for the People’s Liberation Army (PLA) who worked alongside the Wuhan Institute of Virology as well as US scientists, filed a patent on Feb. 24 2020, according to documents obtained by The Australian.

The patent — lodged by the “Institute of Military Medicine, Academy of Military Sciences of the PLA” — was filed just five weeks after China admitted there was human-to-human transmission of the virus, and months before Zhou died under mysterious circumstances, the report noted.

“This is something we have never seen achieved before, raising the question of whether this work may have started much earlier,” Prof. Nikolai Petrovsky from Flinders University told the paper.

Adding to the intrigue, Zhou later died under mysterious circumstances in May last year — something being looked into as part of the international investigation ordered by President Biden, the paper insisted.

Despite being an award-winning military scientist, there were no reports or tributes, with him just listed as “deceased” in a Chinese media report in July and a December scientific paper.

Before working for the PLA, Zhou had strong ties to the US, doing postdoctoral research at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine and collaborating with the New York Blood Center, the report said.

Zhou worked closely with the Wuhan lab at the heart of increasing international focus over its possible links to the pandemic, as well as its now-notorious “bat woman” lead scientist, Shi Zhengli, the report said.

The close working relationship between the pair supports declassified US intelligence released in January that said the Wuhan lab was conducting “secret military activity,” The Australian said.

“Despite the WIV presenting itself as a civilian institution, the United States has determined that the WIV has collaborated on publications and secret projects with China’s military,” the intelligence stated.

“The United States and other donors who funded or collaborated on civilian research at the WIV have a right and obligation to determine whether any of our research funding was diverted to secret Chinese military projects at the WIV.”

They researched genetically manipulating coronaviruses soon before the pandemic hit, funded in part by the NIH, where Fauci runs the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, the report said, citing a research paper submitted to the Journal of Virology in November 2019.

It was funded with three grants from the National Institutes of Health, via US universities. Zhou also worked alongside the University of Minnesota as well as the New York Blood Center, the report said.

The revelation appeared in a report by the paper’s award-winning investigations writer Sharri Markson as part of her research for an upcoming book, “What Really Happened In Wuhan.”

Fauci declined to be interviewed for the report, the paper said.

pRC7RG3.jpg

An Estimated 30,000 Americans Were Killed by Ventilators & Iatrogenesis in April 2020​

Reexamining excess deaths during peak lockdown

To date, we still don’t have especially good studies on the actual causes of excess deaths by state and country when the world first went into lockdown in spring 2020.

For political reasons, these deaths were all generally been lumped together as “Covid deaths,” but this coding was appallingly sloppy. According to the World Health Organization’s initial coding guidance, if a decedent had either tested positive—using a PCR test later confirmed by the New York Times to have a false positive rate over 85%—or been in contact with anyone who had within several weeks prior to their death, then the death should be classified as a “Covid death.” This enormous number of “Covid deaths” was obviously belied by the fact that many places reporting those “Covid deaths,” such as Maine, actually had no excess deaths to speak of.

Thus, this article reexamines data from the US CDC on all-cause excess deaths by state during peak lockdown in April 2020 using the information we now know to determine what actually caused them.

This examination concludes that, contrary to popular belief, there was no uniquely deadly strain or variant emanating out of New York in spring 2020; this is clear from the fact that several states close to New York such as Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine experienced little to no excess deaths during that time period.

On the contrary, over 30,000 Americans appear to have been killed by mechanical ventilators or other forms of medical iatrogenesis throughout April 2020, primarily in the area around New York.

This result is not altogether surprising, as subsequent studies revealed a 97.2% mortality rate among those over age 65 who were put on mechanical ventilators in accordance with the initial guidance from the WHO—as opposed to a 26.6% mortality rate among those over age 65 who weren’t put on mechanical ventilators—before a grassroots campaign put a stop to the practice by the beginning of May 2020.

As one doctor later told the Wall Street Journal, “We were intubating sick patients very early. Not for the patients’ benefit, but in order to control the epidemic… That felt awful.”

To put this in perspective, patients over age 65 were more than 26 times as likely to survive if they were not placed on mechanical ventilators.

There's a lot more data and content inside the link

Woah

Pfizer mRNA Spike Protein Found in Deceased Man’s Brain and Heart: Peer-Reviewed Report​

“We know it goes to the brain, it goes to the heart, it produces the spike protein, which damages those cells, causes inflammation... it travels... causing damage to blood vessels and blood clots."

Dr. Michael Mörz from the Institute for Pathology in Dresden, Germany, published a case study of an autopsy of a 76-year-old deceased man in the journal Vaccines.

In the report, spike proteins specifically attributed to COVID-19 vaccination targeted blood vessels in the man’s brain and heart.

Incredibly, the report used immunohistochemistry, which uses immune staining methods that light up specific antigens, to determine that “only spike protein but no nucleocapsid protein” could be detected meaning the necrotizing encephalitis (death of brain tissues) as well as the inflammatory changes in the small blood vessels (brain and heart) were caused by COVID-19 vaccination rather than viral infection.

"Surprisingly, only spike protein but no nucleocapsid protein could be detected within the foci of inflammation in both the brain and the heart, particularly in the endothelial cells of small blood vessels. Since no nucleocapsid protein could be detected, the presence of spike protein must be ascribed to vaccination rather than to viral infection. The findings corroborate previous reports of encephalitis and myocarditis caused by gene-based COVID-19 vaccines."

1665537162290.png

Interestingly, the elderly man who had Parkinson’s Disease (PD) “experienced pronounced cardiovascular side effects, for which he repeatedly had to consult his doctor” after his first Astra Zeneca ChAdOx1 vector vaccine in May 2021.

After his second vaccination with Pfizer’s BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine in July 2021, the family noticed that the elderly man experienced “increased anxiety, lethargy, and social withdrawal.”

Furthermore, “there was a striking worsening of his PD symptoms, which led to severe motor impairment and a recurrent need for wheelchair support”, which the man “never fully recovered from” before receiving his third vaccination (second Pfizer) in December 2021.

Two weeks after the third vaccination, he “suddenly collapsed while eating dinner” without “coughing or any signs of food aspiration”.

He recovered from this more or less, but one week later, he again suddenly collapsed silently while eating his meal, leading to his hospitalization and death shortly thereafter.

The man’s family asked for an autopsy because he had already shown noticeable changes in behavior, cardiovascular symptoms, and worsening of his Parkinson’s Disease symptoms after each COVID-19 vaccination.

"In the brain, SARS-CoV-2 spike protein subunit 1 was detected in the endothelia, microglia, and astrocytes in the necrotic areas. Furthermore, spike protein could be demonstrated in the areas of lymphocytic periarteritis, present in the thoracic and abdominal aorta and iliac branches, as well as a cerebral basal artery. The SARS-CoV-2 subunit 1 was found in macrophages and in the cells of the vessel wall, in particular the endothelium. In contrast, the nucleocapsid protein of SARS-CoV-2 could not be detected in any of the corresponding tissue sections.”

Cells.jpg

Open the link to read more

The claim is 70% of Americans took the shot. I suppose they regret being bamboozled now. Will they still vote Democrat? Do they trust the CDC or Pfizer?

I never had the clot shot and filed for a religious exemption and was granted one. However, I'm still unable to go into any office per corporate policy and Microsoft and Cisco also require vaccination to enter their offices so I've been unable to attend key meetings in person, and it's causing a bit of an issue on my career. It's causing others who are vaxed to travel more frequently and I agree that it's just not fair to them. If this damn shot doesn't stop transmission, then WHY are these policies still in place? What am I missing?

If, one day, you hear of Djfan dying in obscurity, it's because something got me. I flat don't trust "medical science" as it is functioning today, and so just don't go to one. Mrs. Fan has medical issues, and is on a billion meds, and not better.

Why pay these hacks lots of money to tell me how I am going to die? I'll just die, and that's good enough for me.

No respect for the cash-cow industry of big pharmaceutical companies, and over paid doctors who spout their party line.

This is a fascinating read. Tiffany Dover was the first American to receive the mRNA vaccines. If you recall she's the nurse who took the shot, then passed out 12 mins later or something on TV. She's just disappeared. Really interesting. Take 5 minutes and read it.

🫢

Roids for sure imo. He got the ***** **** going and the bloat gut

1665955811239.jpeg

Was just reading about that. It was 1.5 years ago that he got the clot shot. But that article was connected to this one.

Now we have been told there are no vaccine effects on reproductive issues. But oddly, we continue to see stuff like this.

Oh, and she is a MeDiKoOL DowktuR!