• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Bill Gates, a trusted vaccine expert.

LMAO. Two studies. Not one, but two. They don't like the "conclusion" so they dismiss the studies as being too small.

They are all in for the failed clot shots.

View attachment 9789
Yeah......the FDA that doesn't care about the safety or efficacy studies for the original shots.

They are clearly beyond negligent at this point. The next election cycle should be about breaking up the FDA and big pharma.

I know many people that rushed to get the shot. I wonder how they feel about it now?
Most, or many, do not read stuff that is critical of government actions......they are led blindly because they have trust that others are better at their own best interests...very sad.

The Atlantic put out a piece asking for forgiveness for all of the evils perpetrated during the pandemic and lockdowns.

Yeah, **** that. Justice is what is needed.

Whoopi gonna say there was never any emergency

You can now freely discuss SADS on Twitter again.

SADS is now allowed on twitter​

How much more evidence do we need to see just how terrible these shots have been?

5-time-vaccinated (supposedly) Rochelle Walensky gets a rebound case of Covid...again.

CDC director tests positive for COVID-19 again after Paxlovid treatment​

How much more evidence do we need to see just how terrible these shots have been?

5-time-vaccinated (supposedly) Rochelle Walensky gets a rebound case of Covid...again.

CDC director tests positive for COVID-19 again after Paxlovid treatment​

She's a jabaholic.

The boosters are worthless.

Another new study - yes, a SECOND one - says the "Omicron-specific" mRNA Covid boosters are worthless

For the second time in a week, top scientists have reported that “Omicron specific” Covid mRNA boosters are a $5 billion taxpayer-financed marketing gimmick.

The new shots work no better than the original mRNA shots to produce antibodies specifically targeting the Omicron variant.

And the Omicron shots are even WORSE than the original boosters in producing T-cells that target Omicron, according to the researchers, part of a group led by Dr. Dan Barouch, a highly respected virologist. This finding is of particular concern because T-cells, the second line of the immune system, keep infections from becoming too severe.

Boosters using the original mRNA formulation have been largely phased out, because - as public health bureaucrats now admit - they stop working against Omicron infection within weeks. In fact, real-world data from many countries suggest they increase the risk of infection within months.

The “Omicron-specific” boosters were supposed to solve that problem. Regulators approved them in August, despite a lack of any clinical trial evidence they reduced coronavirus infections or serious cases of Covid in people. The Federal government agreed to pay Pfizer and Moderna $5 billion for 171 million doses of them.

But both Dr. Barouch’s study and another last week from Dr. David Ho, another top virologist, found that Omicron-specific boosters work no better than the original boosters against Omicron. Both studies showed the antibodies our immune systems produce after the Omicron shot are more effective against the original and now essentially extinct version of Sars-Cov-2 than against Omicron variants.

This phenomenon is called “original antigenic sin” or “immune imprinting,” and can occur after any vaccination - or infection. But the mRNA shots appear particularly likely to cause it, probably because they stimulate such high levels of anti-spike antibodies when they are first given.

The findings help explain why so many people, including Centers for Disease Control director Dr. Rochelle Walensky, have recently tested positive shortly after being boosted.

But Dr. Barouch’s group went further than Dr. Ho’s, examining T-cells as well. It found the same problem; following both the Omicron and the old booster, T-cells focused much more on the original Sars-Cov-2 than Omicron variants.

T-cells are a crucial second line of immune defense, helping the body keep infections from becoming too severe. Because Omicron is not very dangerous to most people, so a weak T-cell response does not matter much against it. But if a future Sars-Cov-2 variant is more dangerous, the relative lack of a T-cell response could put vaccinated people may be at serious risk.

I really wanted to be wrong about this mRNA crap really ******* up healthy people. The long term isn't even known yet either.

Happy to be a pure blood. I came close early on but the little voice in my head said wait,do research and let the data come in from those who took the experiment.

I really wanted to be wrong about this mRNA crap really ******* up healthy people. The long term isn't even known yet either.

Happy to be a pure blood. I came close early on but the little voice in my head said wait,do research and let the data come in from those who took the experiment.
My figures crossed I’m not ****** form my JNJ.

Reactions: JMM
Sebastian Gorka DrG Retweeted

Dr. Simone Gold

@drsimonegold
·
12h

BREAKING: A peer-reviewed study shows a 42% false positive rate for COVID-19 from the nonQ-RT-PCR Test. All COVID-19 jab studies used nonQ-RT-PCR to determine case status, which means COVID-19 jab outbreak data is unreliable and flawed. This is shocking.

https://twitter.com/drsimonegold/status/1587606024831336449
So, almost 1/2 of the reported cases were false. The other half just had the flu. COVID was created to steal the election and spread communism worldwide.

Sebastian Gorka DrG Retweeted

Dr. Simone Gold
@drsimonegold
·
12h

BREAKING: A peer-reviewed study shows a 42% false positive rate for COVID-19 from the nonQ-RT-PCR Test. All COVID-19 jab studies used nonQ-RT-PCR to determine case status, which means COVID-19 jab outbreak data is unreliable and flawed. This is shocking.

So, almost 1/2 of the reported cases were false. The other half just had the flu. COVID was created to steal the election and spread communism worldwide.

Here is the study: https://popularrationalism.substack.com/p/peer-reviewed-study-confirms-fatal