• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

And the basis for attributing their deaths to the vaccine? Were they even vaccinated? Recently?

And you do realize at least one of those is believed to be the result of a head injury?

There were a couple of performers in South America that collapsed on stage about a week ago. But it didn't happen in America so it's not important.

And you do realize at least one of those is believed to be the result of a head injury?
and those were not what you said.
you said this hasnt happened.

you said "before the pandemic" ... which to the unmasked means prior to Feb 2020, when Donald J ******* Trump addressed the nation about a virus in China that was gaining ground, the very same speech that your hero Nancy Pelosi ripped to shreds immediately afterwards.

yet, here we are in 2022, with people dropping dead (SADS) and high school athletes experiencing "medical events" while you continue to wave their deaths off as unexplained and irrelevant.

Very old comment from a time when some of us desperately hoped and believed the vaccines could prevent the spread of covid and allow us to get on with our lives. I have long acknowledged the vaccines were a failure in terms of efficacy, although they did reduce serious illness and death among those most at risk. We'll have to agree to disagree on "toxic brew" or "evil incarnate". There are some uncommon serious side effects that to me indicate everyone has to weigh the benefits vs. the risk (like most medical treatments). Personally knowing two youngish unvaxxed people who died of covid (one in perfect health) I don't regret getting the vaccines. I wouldn't allow my healthy teen son to get a booster at this point though.

Yeah it should have been a breach of contract for Pfizer to withhold the information that they knew from the clinical trials that the vaccines were never going to effect transmission at all… they’ve now admitted that in the British parliament hearings…

All of this was risk assessment and they absolutely lied about the advantages which made it at least somewhat reasonable in the initial arguments… there was an absolute slope of covid mortality that tipped at the mid 40’s with a escalator with certain co-morbidities … basically if you were 45 or younger and didn’t have a secondary condition, you were extremely low risk for covid… under 30 it was almost no risk… under 17 you were a mathematical outlier to die or be grievously injured from it…

so without any lessened transmission, there was no honest reason to even allow anyone under 17 without co-morbitity issues to ever be able to get the vaccine… it was and still is a huge huge unknown risk compared to the potential benefits at that age… regardless of whether the doom and gloomers are right or not, this was a massive risk that should not have been done the way it was… and allowing it for pregnant women without a five year study was even worse

Collapsing while on stage has taken a sharp rise in the past two years. Oh the irony with this one...

Canadian convoy ‘freedom prosecutor’ collapses during live hearing​

That's the wife's old friend's hubby.....wow....small world, eh?

**** HARVARD

Last edited:
No, a few years ago, before the pandemic, a local HS football player collapsed and died. Major sad news story. School had ceremony at the game, etc. Hasn’t happened again anytime recently. Tens of thousands of kids playing sports. Again, I guess Pittsburgh area is just extraordinarily lucky?

Over the course of the year we have presented you with hundreds of young athletes mysteriously dying. We've provided debunkings of your claims that these rises in athletes dying aren't true.

They are.

You just don't want to know the truth.

Another peer reviewed study.

Three large insurance databases showed sharp increases in cases of severe brain inflammation after the Covid mRNA shots, according to a new peer-reviewed paper.

People who received the Pfizer jab or booster had a 40 to 70 percent higher chance over the next six weeks of encephalitis or encephalomyelitis. The Moderna jab carried an even higher risk after the second primary dose or a booster.

The paper’s finding comes after a stream of case reports in medical journals of brain inflammation following the mRNA shots.

The reports have come from physicians worldwide, including Belgium, Japan, Taiwan, Peru, and Thailand - and even the United States, an unusual development since American physicians are often reluctant to publicize serious mRNA vaccine side effects.

1668201555506.png

Over the course of the year we have presented you with hundreds of young athletes mysteriously dying. We've provided debunkings of your claims that these rises in athletes dying aren't true.

They are.

You just don't want to know the truth.
Hundreds now, dozens wasn’t cutting it.

Stuporman just provided at least one example that was believed to be the result of a head injury. Much like you cluelessly posting about the Stanford suicide. You haven’t debunked anything, you’ve made ***** of yourselves.

Anecdotal evidence is not proof of “rises”. Its not the “truth”. It’s shameless exploitation of sad events that sometimes happen.

Hundreds now, dozens wasn’t cutting it.

Stuporman just provided at least one example that was believed to be the result of a head injury. Much like you cluelessly posting about the Stanford suicide. You haven’t debunked anything, you’ve made ***** of yourselves.

Anecdotal evidence is not proof of “rises”. Its not the “truth”. It’s shameless exploitation of sad events that sometimes happen.

Once again, you choosing to walk around the joint with blinders on and ignoring the news doesn't make the facts not so.

Previously posted articles you conveniently ignore because you're a Leftist-worshipping ideologue:

The pathologist has seen autopsy tissue from triathletes who have dropped dead. Of course, athletes die every year. It used to be a few a month, but now hundreds a month are dying, Cole said.

“Why? Has something changed? Yes, it has. A toxic lipid nanoparticle and toxic modified RNA,” he said. The pathologist pointed out that the vaccine does not remain in the body for a few days, as claimed, but that the spike protein remains in the lymph nodes for up to 60 days. “Probably much longer.”

Between January 2021 and August 2022 (a period of 19 months), at least 1,249 athletes suffered cardiac arrest or collapse after COVID injection, and at least 847 died,8 with more being recorded as reports come in. Historically, the annual average of sudden death in athletes has been between 299 and 69,10 so this is clearly nowhere near normal, regardless of what the “fact checkers” say.

You want to claim anecdotal evidence? I posted two articles. But you forget, I previously posted this from the National Institutes of Health (NIH). That good enough for you Branch Covidian? Or are you gonna ignore this again, as you do all facts that disagree with your faith?

This is the NIH's image.

1668272887436.png

This is the NIH article. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9039296/

Argument over Flogged.

Remove the blinders.

Had my annual physical yesterday. Doc offered a flu shot, sure, Shingrix, you bet.

When I declined the Covid booster, he said that he's required to ask.

I didn't get any shots last year and I sure as hell ain't getting any this year. I don't care what they claim they will " protect " me from.

Once again, you choosing to walk around the joint with blinders on and ignoring the news doesn't make the facts not so.

Previously posted articles you conveniently ignore because you're a Leftist-worshipping ideologue:

You want to claim anecdotal evidence? I posted two articles. But you forget, I previously posted this from the National Institutes of Health (NIH). That good enough for you Branch Covidian? Or are you gonna ignore this again, as you do all facts that disagree with your faith?

This is the NIH's image.

View attachment 9927

This is the NIH article. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9039296/

Argument over Flogged.

Remove the blinders.
No. The vaccines continue to be strongly recommended for people of all ages. FACT. REALITY.

No. The vaccines continue to be strongly recommended for people of all ages. FACT. REALITY.

Which has nothing to do at all with what we were discussing which is an increase in athletes dying.

Ya get your *** kicked, so you spin to "but Doctors recommend them." You deflect.

The National Institutes of Health recognizes an alarming increase in athletes dying. Floggy still says 'bullshit.' You are a religious zealot.

1668357140362.png

Had my annual physical yesterday. Doc offered a flu shot, sure, Shingrix, you bet.

When I declined the Covid booster, he said that he's required to ask.
Ok. So I may have had a few but when I first read this I seen “had my anal physical ….”

Damn. Didn’t know they had them

Recommended by who? Biden? CNN?
It is also strongly recommended that you don't get the vax. See how that works?
You have nothing of value for us.

Floggy would defend the 1938 Soviet Union election results with blazing certainty and call any questions raised "conspiracy theories" that had been "debunked."

Which has nothing to do at all with what we were discussing which is an increase in athletes dying.

Ya get your *** kicked, so you spin to "but Doctors recommend them." You deflect.

The National Institutes of Health recognizes an alarming increase in athletes dying. Floggy still says 'bullshit.' You are a religious zealot.

View attachment 9933

This is the COVID VACCINE thread, NOT the Increase in Athletes Dying thread.

Here’s what the NIH has to say about the vaccines. NOWHERE do they mention ANYTHING about an alarming increase in athletes dying.