• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

This is the COVID VACCINE thread, NOT the Increase in Athletes Dying thread.

Here’s what the NIH has to say about the vaccines. NOWHERE do they mention ANYTHING about an alarming increase in athletes dying.

Once again, you get yer *** kicked and you deflect. I'm rebutting your misinformation:

Floggy: No, a few years ago, before the pandemic, a local HS football player collapsed and died. Major sad news story. School had ceremony at the game, etc. Hasn’t happened again anytime recently. Tens of thousands of kids playing sports. Again, I guess Pittsburgh area is just extraordinarily lucky?

Floggy: Since we’re not seeing deaths in football, basketball, baseball, hockey, marathons, tennis, etc, soccer is the common denominator, is it not?

The National Institutes of Health: We are seeing a DRASTIC increase in athlete deaths.

Now can we get back to the vaccines and you stop your denials of facts?

1668436042930.png

1668436092793.png

Are you seriously that unaware?

Floggy, infamous for saying over and over and over again that there were never any mandates....posts an article advocating for....mandates. :jagoff:

And from July 2021.

Hey Flog, Kennedy was assassinated.

It bears repeating, over and over. You suck at this.

Provide your source showing they no longer recommend the vaccines, I’ll wait…

2022 has been a whirlwind year of medical for me. Decided to get healthy. In this year, I have seen:

Gastroenterologist
Primary Care physician
Ophthalmologist
Radiologist
Otolaryngologist

Among them I have had more than a dozen appointments this year.

NOT ONE has asked me if I want the vaccine, nor recommended it. NOT ONE. My PCP did ask a few weeks ago if I wanted to get the flu vaccine while I was there. He knows I've not taken the beastly jabs since it's on a form I had to fill out. Not once has he even mentioned the Covid vaccine.

The CDC, as posted in articles here a half dozen times, is a political organization now. Doctors across the nation have stopped or are slowing their push for the jabs. Mostly due to legal, many due to rising concerns about their safety. So many just avoid the topic.

I live in uber, over the top liberal Maryland. And in a dozen medical appts this year, NOT ONE OF THEM mentioned the vaccines...at...all.

Once again, you get yer *** kicked and you deflect. I'm rebutting your misinformation:

The National Institutes of Health: We are seeing a DRASTIC increase in athlete deaths.

Now can we get back to the vaccines and you stop your denials of facts?

View attachment 9951

View attachment 9952
So what? Where is an increase in athletes dying attributed to the vaccine? What does the Stanford suicide and some high school football player dying from a head injury have to do with the vaccines?

Remember, this is a medikool dowtkur, advising against vaccination. Florida's #1 dahktur. In Floggy's favorite, hypocritical vacation spot:

You're an ignorant misinformation spreader. You're wrong. I'm right, again. Again.

"There is no excess in athlete deaths! It's been debunked, JFC!!" /Floggy

The NIH....hold my beer.

Where is an increase in athletes dying attributed to the vaccine?

In the 2 or 3 dozen articles posted you've chosen to ignore.

Rat poison only thins out the rat population because some of the rats are smart enough not to eat it.

2022 has been a whirlwind year of medical for me. Decided to get healthy. In this year, I have seen:

Gastroenterologist
Primary Care physician
Ophthalmologist
Radiologist
Otolaryngologist

Among them I have had more than a dozen appointments this year.

NOT ONE has asked me if I want the vaccine, nor recommended it. NOT ONE. My PCP did ask a few weeks ago if I wanted to get the flu vaccine while I was there. He knows I've not taken the beastly jabs since it's on a form I had to fill out. Not once has he even mentioned the Covid vaccine.

The CDC, as posted in articles here a half dozen times, is a political organization now. Doctors across the nation have stopped or are slowing their push for the jabs. Mostly due to legal, many due to rising concerns about their safety. So many just avoid the topic.

I live in uber, over the top liberal Maryland. And in a dozen medical appts this year, NOT ONE OF THEM mentioned the vaccines...at...all.
First, Seeing several doctors doesn’t make you healthy. Being healthy makes you healthy.

Secondly, the CDC is not a political organization. The far right has tried to make Covid and the vaccines political.

Thirdly, doctors and health officials most certainly have not stopped recommending Covid vaccination. They haven’t been silenced. Your delusional, it’s simply not happening.

First, Seeing several doctors doesn’t make you healthy. Being healthy makes you healthy.

I've written about my medical successes this year. You missed those multiple posts. Like you miss damn...near....everything posted here.

I'm healthier now than I've been in 25 years. Doc told me to lose weight. So I lost 40lbs (30 in less than 60 days). I weigh less now than I did when I graduated from college where I was an athlete. Got my cholesterol down into the 160s, and lowered my BP. I work out every day (cardio - running/spinning/treadmill) and I lift weights every other day. Changed my diet.

I made me healthy. And I did a bunch of preventative health care. Now kindly **** off.

Secondly, the CDC is not a political organization. The far right has tried to make Covid and the vaccines political.

Yes, it is. Even the former head says so publicly (go on, attack the source LOL):

Thirdly, doctors and health officials most certainly have not stopped recommending Covid vaccination. They haven’t been silenced. Your delusional, it’s simply not happening.

I didn't say they have been silenced. I said they many have just stopped discussing vaccines (by choice, or by fear of repercussions).

Reading komprhenshun Floggy.

The House is gearing up for what they will tackle. One of the topics they'll go after.............

VACCINE INJURIES.

Get yer popcorn ready.

I've written about my medical successes this year. You missed those multiple posts. Like you miss damn...near....everything posted here.

I'm healthier now than I've been in 25 years. Doc told me to lose weight. So I lost 40lbs (30 in less than 60 days). I weigh less now than I did when I graduated from college where I was an athlete. Got my cholesterol down into the 160s, and lowered my BP. I work out every day (cardio - running/spinning/treadmill) and I lift weights every other day. Changed my diet.

I made me healthy. And I did a bunch of preventative health care. Now kindly **** off.

Yes, it is. Even the former head says so publicly (go on, attack the source LOL):

I didn't say they have been silenced. I said they many have just stopped discussing vaccines (by choice, or by fear of repercussions).

Reading komprhenshun Floggy.
No, just no.

Floggy, I ask the following questions in all seriousness and politely request a reply:
  • Is Covid still a risk to Americans?
  • If so, why?
  • Given the risk, do you still wear a mask?
I await your answers.

No, just no.

No, I've not made 'me' healthy in 2022?
No, the former head of the CDC doesn't know what he's talking about when calling the organization a political one - reported by none other than PBS?
No, many medahcool dokters now don't push the vaccine narrative?
Or no, medicool dowkturs are afraid of repercussions?

That's it, that's what your dumb reply must have been addressing after ignoring the former points. They do indeed in CA face repercussions. Severe, lose-your-license-level-types of repercussions.

Because of stupid bills like these, many doctors are simply choosing not to deal with the issue at all, my point.

1668446476994.png

Even if a doctor were keen to avoid deviation from the "scientific consensus" regarding COVID-19, he would have a hard time figuring out what that means. "The term 'contemporary scientific consensus' is undefined in the law and undefinable as a matter of logic," the NCLA says. "No one can know, at any given time, the 'consensus' of doctors and scientists on various matters related to prevention and treatment of Covid-19. And even if such a poll could theoretically be taken, who would qualify to be polled? Only those doctors treating Covid-19 patients? All doctors and scientists, or only those in certain fields? Who determines which fields? How often would such polls be taken to ensure the results are based on the most up-to-date science? How large a majority (or plurality) of the polled professionals qualifies as a 'consensus'? The very existence of these questions illustrates that any attempt at a legal definition of 'scientific consensus' according to which doctors must operate in their day-to-day practice is impractical and borders on the absurd."

Got the booster and flu shot on the same day weeks ago. I’m sure my days are numbered. 😂
tenor.gif

Floggy, I ask the following questions in all seriousness and politely request a reply:
  • Is Covid still a risk to Americans?
  • If so, why?
  • Given the risk, do you still wear a mask?
I await your answers.
Dr. Flog does not answer direct questions, when asked to do so, he, she, they disappear for a few days then act as if the question was never asked.

Kind of reminds me of jitter with $$$.

Comic relief though.

Dr. Flog does not answer direct questions, when asked to do so, he, she, they disappear for a few days then act as if the question was never asked.

Kind of reminds me of jitter with $$$.

Comic relief though.
download (37).png

Not everyone who takes the mRNA has the side effects. Enough do that if it was any other VAX it would be taken off the market. Those of us who have not taken it don’t regret not taking it: Those of us who have not taken it also do not get weird fibrous blood clots, myocarditis or SADS either.