• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

šŸ˜‚ As if thereā€™s stats for collapsing on stage. Christ almighty youā€™re hell bent on convincing yourself of something that just isnā€™t so.

Iā€™m curious. How many people collapsed on stage between 2018-2019? šŸ˜‚
Holy ****, dumb ****. It doesnā€™t matter where they collapsed. Look at how many people have collapsed.

šŸ˜‚ As if thereā€™s stats for collapsing on stage. Christ almighty youā€™re hell bent on convincing yourself of something that just isnā€™t so.

Floggy, I know logical thinking is difficult after the 5th booster. The fact the guy targeting peaceful protesters collapsed is something we can ALL celebrate. The douchebag is prosecuting PEACEFUL PROTESTERS, you blithering idiot.

Three people on earth - three - seemingly have no concerns about this tactic: the slimy prosecutor, who we all hope slammed his head on the floor as the karma gods celebrated, Blackface Justin, and you.

Sad to report that even among that profoundly ignominious group, you are still the dumbest.

P.S. Still wearing a mask, Floggy? If not, YOU ARE A MURDERER!! Or did Covid disappear and I missed the story?

Floggy, I know logical thinking is difficult after the 5th booster. The fact the guy targeting peaceful protesters collapsed is something we can ALL celebrate. The douchebag is prosecuting PEACEFUL PROTESTERS, you blithering idiot.

Three people on earth - three - seemingly have no concerns about this tactic: the slimy prosecutor, who we all hope slammed his head on the floor as the karma gods celebrated, Blackface Justin, and you.

Sad to report that even among that profoundly ignominious group, you are still the dumbest.

P.S. Still wearing a mask, Floggy? If not, YOU ARE A MURDERER!! Or did Covid disappear and I missed the story?
You people are so bizarre. I have no idea WTF any of this is about and why should I?

Lester Holt doesn't report on things like excess mortality, up heavily in every vaccinated nation around the globe. Or on the suddenly dying and SADS. So...you of course wouldn't know.

Last edited:
šŸ˜‚ OK, how many people have collapsed?

Seriously. WTF are yā€™all talking about?

We've posted dozens of them before. Use the BACK button.

You've seen them. You've chosen to forget them.

Of course collapsing in public isn't new. We haven't seen this many incidents however.

Kind of like Hank Gathers dying while playing basketball was such a shock because it never really happened. Now, athletes die daily.

Of course, nothing to see here.

Lester Holt doesn't report on things like excess mortality, up heavily in every vaccinated nation around the globe. Or on the suddenly dying and SADS. So...you of course wouldn't know.
Excess mortality was up prior to the vaccine. There was a pandemic, ya know?

We've posted dozens of them before. Use the BACK button.

You've seen them. You've chosen to forget them.

Of course collapsing in public isn'new. We haven't seen this many incidents however.

Kind of like Hank Gathers dying while playing basketball was such a shock because it never really happened. Now, athletes die daily.

Of course, nothing to see here.
šŸ˜‚ 12.7 BILLION vaccinations. Dozens of people collapsing has anything to do with what, exactly? The absurdity.

šŸ˜‚ 12.7 BILLION vaccinations. Dozens of people collapsing has anything to do with what, exactly? The absurdity.
y'know, there's more than "dozens" collapsing.
there's people suddenly ******* dying
there's overall healthy people being rushed to the hospital for heart issues
there's more than what you're condescendingly downplaying

the shotssssssssssssssss worked for you. good for you.
the shot(s) do not work for everyone. that's 100% undeniable.
proof is on the previous 575 pages, as well as this one.

yet those do not massage your confirmation bias that the shotsssssssssssssss were heaven-sent, so you dismiss them
since those MEDICAL DOCTORS do not agree with your opinion, you dismiss them
since those MEDICAL DOCTORS do not agree with the MEDICAL DOCTORS whom you've hitched your wagon to, you dismiss them

Yugo was a car built in Yugoslavia back in the 80s. Complete cluster **** of a car.
Yet since it was a car, and ran sometimes, people bought it and used it.

Excess mortality was up prior to the vaccine. There was a pandemic, ya know?

Use the back button. We've posted dozens of articles showing the excess mortality continues to rise, it's higher in higher-vaccinated nations, and most of those studies account for any excess mortality due to Covid itself. Removing those numbers, Excess Mortality is still way off the charts.

Go back, read that which offends ye. Learn. From just one article I posted:

According to the latest data from the Australian Bureau of Statistics, excess mortality was over 17 per cent in July. It is similarly elevated in other highly vaccinated populations.

In Germany, excess mortality in people over 60 increased by 174 per cent between 20 September 2021, when 85 per cent of people over 60 were fully vaccinated, and October 2022.

In the UK, there have been more excess deaths in the last three months than at any time during the pandemic or indeed since 2010. In the most recent week, excess mortality in England was 16 per cent.

In the US, excess mortality in people aged 25 to 44, and in those aged 75 to 84, is 18 per cent, and it is 15 per cent in those aged 65 to 74.

The situation is all the more alarming because there should be fewer deaths now, since so many people died earlier in the pandemic. There has also been a dramatic rise in people with disabilities.

As for Covid, in Australia, vaccine efficacy appears to be negative, judging by the statistics in NSW which are far from perfect but the best in Australia. They show that 88 per cent of people who died were vaccinated even though they made up only 85.5 per cent of the population. They also showed that the unvaccinated made up only 0.15 per cent of people in hospital with Covid and only 1.1 per cent of people in ICU.

Next?

These are just people that are famous and on camera Floggy, who were captured. People don't typically film their teachers teaching, the clerk at the cash register at the store, the man working at the Post Office.

These are the most dangerous vaccines ever deployed on mankind....EVER.

Yugo was a car built in Yugoslavia back in the 80s. Complete cluster **** of a car.
Yet since it was a car, and ran sometimes, people bought it and used it.

That's damned perfect. PERFECT. These shots are just like Yugos. And Floggy is a proud owner of a Yugo.

Yugo.jpg

Use the back button. We've posted dozens of articles showing the excess mortality continues to rise, it's higher in higher-vaccinated nations, and most of those studies account for any excess mortality due to Covid itself. Removing those numbers, Excess Mortality is still way off the charts.

Go back, read that which offends ye. Learn. From just one article I posted:

Next?
ā€œDozensā€ again. Sure, Tim. I must be lucky in that I donā€™t know of anyone, or havenā€™t heard of anyone, who has recently died under untimely and mysterious circumstances. But itā€™s ā€œoff the chartsā€ā€¦

These are just people that are famous and on camera Floggy, who were captured. People don't typically film their teachers teaching, the clerk at the cash register at the store, the man working at the Post Office.

These are the most dangerous vaccines ever deployed on mankind....EVER.
And why do you attribute it to the vaccine?

Did Pete Maravich and Reggie Lewis collapse and die from the Covid vaccine? Of course not, but if it happened today, youā€™d attribute it to the Covid vaccine.

ā€œDozensā€ again. Sure, Tim. I must be lucky in that I donā€™t know of anyone, or havenā€™t heard of anyone, who has recently died under untimely and mysterious circumstances. But itā€™s ā€œoff the chartsā€ā€¦

Yes. Go. Back. Read.

Not doing homework for your lazy sheep ***. Try Google. Easier to hit the back button here.

Excess mortality is real, documented, on the rise, and way beyond the impact of Covid - which is no longer killing anyone and hasn't for 3 quarters now.

Since you failed to read this above, I'll post it again:

According to the latest data from the Australian Bureau of Statistics, excess mortality was over 17 per cent in July. It is similarly elevated in other highly vaccinated populations.

In Germany, excess mortality in people over 60 increased by 174 per cent between 20 September 2021, when 85 per cent of people over 60 were fully vaccinated, and October 2022.

In the UK, there have been more excess deaths in the last three months than at any time during the pandemic or indeed since 2010. In the most recent week, excess mortality in England was 16 per cent.

In the US, excess mortality in people aged 25 to 44, and in those aged 75 to 84, is 18 per cent, and it is 15 per cent in those aged 65 to 74.

The situation is all the more alarming because there should be fewer deaths now, since so many people died earlier in the pandemic. There has also been a dramatic rise in people with disabilities.

As for Covid, in Australia, vaccine efficacy appears to be negative, judging by the statistics in NSW which are far from perfect but the best in Australia. They show that 88 per cent of people who died were vaccinated even though they made up only 85.5 per cent of the population. They also showed that the unvaccinated made up only 0.15 per cent of people in hospital with Covid and only 1.1 per cent of people in ICU.

And why do you attribute it to the vaccine?

Did Pete Maravich and Reggie Lewis collapse and die from the Covid vaccine? Of course not, but if it happened today, youā€™d attribute it to the Covid vaccine.

Pete Maravich and Reggie and Hank Gathers' weren't accompanied by hundreds of other athletes collapsing and dying, like we see today. Their stories got such amazing attention because they were a) famous and b) it was so incredibly rare.

Now? It's common.

Eyes open stooge.

Pete Maravich and Reggie and Hank Gathers' weren't accompanied by hundreds of other athletes collapsing and dying, like we see today. Their stories got such amazing attention because they were a) famous and b) it was so incredibly rare.

Now? It's common.

Eyes open stooge.
No, a few years ago, before the pandemic, a local HS football player collapsed and died. Major sad news story. School had ceremony at the game, etc. Hasnā€™t happened again anytime recently. Tens of thousands of kids playing sports. Again, I guess Pittsburgh area is just extraordinarily lucky?

No, a few years ago, before the pandemic, a local HS football player collapsed and died. Major sad news story. School had ceremony at the game, etc. Hasnā€™t happened again anytime recently. Tens of thousands of kids playing sports. Again, I guess Pittsburgh area is just extraordinarily lucky?