• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

1670090161646.png

No son, it was a trajectory. That's what he said. If you take him at his word, he only analyzed 4 months. Take the trajectory then, I don't care. After 4 months, protection was 15.5%. :ROFLMAO: What is it at 8 Months?

Clearly you still don't understand the study or the terms still Shortbus. I'll repost the **** you ****** up above and before from Dr. Lin's article.
  • Graph B - analyzes Pfizer on previously infected children and previously uninfected children (comparing uninfected and prior-infected kids)
  • Graph C - analyzes natural immunity against reinfection in only unvaccinated children (kids with only natural immunity)
  • Graph D - analyzes natural immunity against reinfection in vaccinated children (kids with both the shot and natural immunity)
View attachment 10069

What Dr. Lin said - direct cut and paste from his study:

"Among unvaccinated children the estimated effectiveness of omicron infection (i.e., natural immunity) against reinfection with omicron was 90.7% at 2 months and 62.9% at 4 months"

"Among previously uninfected children (no natural immunity), vaccine effectiveness reached 63.2% at 4 weeks after the first dose and decreased to 15.5% at 16 weeks"

Clearly you don't get the phrase "previously uninfected" in the context of the study nor what I posted before nor what Dr. Lin meant. Read his second quote above 3 times slowly. In that sentence, previously uninfected children are those with NO vaccinated or natural immunity. They then injected them and tested vaccine effectiveness.

In the first sentence, the unvaxxed were prior infected and they tested the effectiveness of natural immunity....which at 4 months is 4 times greater than vaccinated immunity.
Again, why not take it up with the doc and NEJM? I’m sure they’d take your social media research and alternative interpretation seriously.

Round and round....

Not my doctors. Not many of those on the board's doctors.

I'll repeat, I live in the most liberal county, in one of the most liberal states in the union. My doc is a Democrat voting Jew. We have a huge Jewish community here. Most of my docs are Jewish. A couple Indians.

None of them have even talked about the clot shots. Not one mention.

You're pretty good and knowing what the whole world-wide medical community is doing - because Lester Holt told you it's so.

But it's not.
No, I work for several hundred doctors and meet with about a dozen of them on a regular basis. The Covid vaccines don’t come up anymore but they used to, and the docs would mock their anti-vax patients who thought they were informed based on internet research. They were also appalled when they heard of a receptionist that chose to wear a “God over Vaccines” shirt to work.

Again, why not take it up with the doc and NEJM? I’m sure they’d take your social media research and alternative interpretation seriously.

What the ... ??

TSF cited a PEER-REVIEWED STUDY about the greater efficacy of natural immunity.

This study is one of many showing that natural immunity provides more protection than the shots.

CONCLUSIONS​

Among persons who had been previously infected with SARS-CoV-2 (regardless of whether they had received any dose of vaccine or whether they had received one dose before or after infection), protection against reinfection decreased as the time increased since the last immunity-conferring event; however, this protection was higher than that conferred after the same time had elapsed since receipt of a second dose of vaccine among previously uninfected persons.

The study was done by
  • Yair Goldberg, Ph.D.,
  • Micha Mandel, Ph.D.,
  • Yinon M. Bar-On, M.Sc.,
  • Omri Bodenheimer, M.Sc.,
  • Laurence S. Freedman, Ph.D.,
  • Nachman Ash, M.D.,
  • Sharon Alroy-Preis, M.D.,
  • Amit Huppert, Ph.D.,
  • and Ron Milo, Ph.D.
You know, dawkters!!

No, I work for several hundred doctors and meet with about a dozen of them on a regular basis.

So is that your version of "I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night"??

Oh, and I wager that those doctors question their life choices after every such meeting.

He's right. Those who gained power from Covid can't let go of it...despite Covid being over, essentially.

Some happy news this Thanksgiving:

Three years after the first atypical pneumonia patients started showing up at hospitals in Wuhan, looks like we can officially put the novel coronavirus behind us.

After crashing in the spring, Sars-Cov-2 deaths have remained a rounding error worldwide ever since, about 1 percent of total deaths. And they continue to fall. Sars-Cov-2 is now roughly as big a killer worldwide as esophageal cancer.

In other words, six months of warnings (and demands for boosters) from public health experts have proven wrong. Shocker!

Not because of the vaccines, either. Whether based on novel or existing biotechnology, the shots proved mostly useless within months (thus the huge bump in cases and deaths in January 2022, after more than 10 billion doses had been distributed globally).

But nature - in the form of viral evolution - appears to have done what we couldn’t. The Omicron variant infected anyone and everyone, and after a bump last winter, Omicron ultimately sharply reduced Covid deaths and hospitalizations.

The decline in deaths almost certainly occurred both because Omicron is less dangerous and because it generates a full-spectrum immune response, including anti-N antibodies, that the vaccines did not. Thus reinfections become less and less serious even as the virus continues to circulate.

In other words, as predicted, Sars-Cov-2 became more transmissible and less dangerous.

Viruses gonna virus.

So how bad was it? From November 2019 to November 2022, Sars-Cov-2 killed 6.6 million people, fewer than 1 in 1000 worldwide and under 4 percent of all deaths over the three-year-span. (Meanwhile, all-cause mortality in the mRNA countries continues to click along at 15 percent above normal, but that’s another story.)

The average age of death was 80, give or take.

They don’t make plagues like they used to.

No son, it was a trajectory. That's what he said. If you take him at his word, he only analyzed 4 months. Take the trajectory then, I don't care. After 4 months, protection was 15.5%. :ROFLMAO: What is it at 8 Months?

Clearly you still don't understand the study or the terms still Shortbus. I'll repost the **** you ****** up above and before from Dr. Lin's article.
  • Graph B - analyzes Pfizer on previously infected children and previously uninfected children (comparing uninfected and prior-infected kids)
  • Graph C - analyzes natural immunity against reinfection in only unvaccinated children (kids with only natural immunity)
  • Graph D - analyzes natural immunity against reinfection in vaccinated children (kids with both the shot and natural immunity)
View attachment 10069

What Dr. Lin said - direct cut and paste from his study:

"Among unvaccinated children the estimated effectiveness of omicron infection (i.e., natural immunity) against reinfection with omicron was 90.7% at 2 months and 62.9% at 4 months"

"Among previously uninfected children (no natural immunity), vaccine effectiveness reached 63.2% at 4 weeks after the first dose and decreased to 15.5% at 16 weeks"

Clearly you don't get the phrase "previously uninfected" in the context of the study nor what I posted before nor what Dr. Lin meant. Read his second quote above 3 times slowly. In that sentence, previously uninfected children are those with NO vaccinated or natural immunity. They then injected them and tested vaccine effectiveness.

In the first sentence, the unvaxxed were prior infected and they tested the effectiveness of natural immunity....which at 4 months is 4 times greater than vaccinated immunity.
when the numbers go below zero, thats negative efficacy....the chances of getting the illness are greater because of the covid flu shot

No, I work for several hundred doctors and meet with about a dozen of them on a regular basis. The Covid vaccines don’t come up anymore but they used to, and the docs would mock their anti-vax patients who thought they were informed based on internet research. They were also appalled when they heard of a receptionist that chose to wear a “God over Vaccines” shirt to work.
Wow, a privileged class acting without proper scientific information got schooled by the secretary.......but they didnt understand, like you, because their inflated egos would not let them admit that they completely mismanaged their duty of care to those entrusted to them, from the Hippocratic oath, and even took to mocking the meek -- who were actually factually correct.

Shortbus, you are a ******* dunce.

when the numbers go below zero, thats negative efficacy....

Yeah, but here was Shortbus' opinion, based on his "fact check" by the neveral-Liberal Reuters...

The study was causing havoc. So Reuters reached out to Dr. Lin. He said oh whoops, my bad. See all those lines after 4 months? We ummm...didn't really have real data like...so it's just a "trajectory" of where the progression was heading.....so no, it does NOT show that the vaccines turned natural immunity to zero....just REALLY close to it and if we had studied those kids for another 6 months it would have been below zero but we didn't so my study definitely does not show that to be true....but probably would have if we kept an eye on those kids for longer.

the chances of getting the illness are greater because of the covid flu shot

Yep, Shortbus, after once butchering the numbers the doctor gave him in the NEJM study, is now ecstatic that after 4 months the vaccine provides 15.5% protection.

THAT was THEN, THIS is NOW. WTF?
Thanksgiving was just a few weeks ago.
Christmas dinner is coming up, and we need to know how to plan as you did.

This is criminal. Yale requiring students to get the booster (not just the original vax) that was tested on 8 mice. Yep. 8 mice. The faculty are exempt from the mandate.